bea can't get me here :D

wdawson
July 27th, 2008, 12:07 PM
my new hiding spot

hi dad what you doin

new house guest

Chris21711
July 27th, 2008, 12:13 PM
Fine pics WD. That Bea is such a handsome dude :lovestruck: Maggie - well she is a JRT and one day I'm going to have me one, I welcome the challenge :D

Frenchy
July 27th, 2008, 12:36 PM
She's too cute in her box but I think Bea can still get to her in there :laughing: Bea is just like Bailey , nothing better than laying on soil on a warm day :cloud9:

You have a wild bunny ? Did the dogs saw him yet ? :eek:

wdawson
July 27th, 2008, 12:43 PM
You have a wild bunny ? Did the dogs saw him yet ? :eek:

oh you bet....and they enjoy the little treats bunny leaves them :yuck: :laughing:

Frenchy
July 27th, 2008, 12:49 PM
oh you bet....and they enjoy the little treats bunny leaves them :yuck: :laughing:

OHHHHH yes ! It's caviar for dogs !!! :thumbs up

:laughing:

hazelrunpack
July 27th, 2008, 02:14 PM
Ah, yes....rabbit raisins. Yum! :yuck:

Beathoven looks so cool in the shade. :cloud9:

Does Maggie go in the wooden box a lot or was she just retrieving her favorite Cuz? She's still cute as the dickens, dubyaD...is she still such a little dickens? :evil:

wdawson
July 27th, 2008, 02:26 PM
Does Maggie go in the wooden box a lot or was she just retrieving her favorite Cuz? She's still cute as the dickens, dubyaD...is she still such a little dickens? :evil:

thats her game , drops it in growls at the box the jumps in.....not really she is pretty good :cloud9:

FancyAppy
July 27th, 2008, 05:10 PM
OHHHHH yes ! It's caviar for dogs !!! :thumbs up

:laughing:

Haha..
Really nice photos...makes me want to be there!

growler~GateKeeper
July 27th, 2008, 11:35 PM
Love Maggie in the box :laughing:

Great snoozing spot Bea nice & shady :sleepy:

mollywog
July 27th, 2008, 11:46 PM
cute pics! I have never had the pleasure of seeing your dogs yet. What breed is Bea? Very handsome!

wdawson
July 28th, 2008, 02:25 PM
cute pics! I have never had the pleasure of seeing your dogs yet. What breed is Bea? Very handsome!

pit/lab and bea thanks you:D

aslan
July 28th, 2008, 02:53 PM
hey wd, the pupsters are as adorable as ever. And i gotta say maggie is precious but i favour handsome bea

wdawson
July 28th, 2008, 03:14 PM
maggie is precious but i favour handsome bea

when he gets home i'll show this to him.....he's gonna blush:D....and i think maggie is gonna say....what you talkin bout aslan:laughing:

aslan
July 28th, 2008, 03:16 PM
Nothin personal maggie, i just like the big boys, that when they hug, you know you've been hugged, wd just leave that comment alone.

wdawson
July 28th, 2008, 03:21 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

to early in the day to touch that one.:D

aslan
July 28th, 2008, 03:23 PM
lol, you're a good boy...

wdawson
July 28th, 2008, 03:25 PM
well i'm off to rescue the seniors from the gang.

Dog Dancer
July 28th, 2008, 04:20 PM
What great pics. Love Bea to pieces, as always and Maggie is too cute sitting in the box. Thanks for sharing the random shots.

ancientgirl
July 28th, 2008, 04:29 PM
LOL Love the box picture and the one of Maggie with Bea relaxing

allymack
July 28th, 2008, 04:48 PM
great pictures! i love the picture with maggie in her little box, somehow i doubt that wil protect her from bea.:rolleyes:

breeze
July 28th, 2008, 06:12 PM
bea is looking for some shade on this hot day.. or did he want to stop and smell the flowers..:thumbs up either one I'm all for it..

maggie is a cutie, that will never change.. o by the way I like the harness :thumbs up

wdawson
July 28th, 2008, 06:28 PM
shade shade shade.....one smart cookie......maggie pulls so much she needed one:frustrated:

breeze
July 28th, 2008, 06:30 PM
shade shade shade.....one smart cookie......maggie pulls so much she needed one:frustrated:

do you find putting a harnse on helps?? cause I know with Bree it just made her pull more..:sorry::offtopic:

wdawson
July 28th, 2008, 06:38 PM
do you find putting a harnse on helps?? cause I know with Bree it just made her pull more..:sorry::offtopic:

it does help with her....she would pull so hard she would choke.....so now i work on the pulling without the choking.....:crazy: dog:laughing:

rainbow
August 2nd, 2008, 03:12 PM
Beathoven is not only handsome but a smart dude too :cool: ......love the pic in his hiding spot. :cloud9:

And Maggie is too cute with her Cuz in the box. :lovestruck: Did you paint it pink just for her. :D