Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lost dog

bunyanbaby
July 11th, 2004, 02:25 AM
My Black/white and some tan fuzzy nubby tailed female Austrailian cattle dog went missing on July 7,10 miles west of Saskatoon Saskatchewan in the Grandora area.Her name is Roo.She is very friendly,but Roo is terrified of Thunder Storms and will run and run in blind panic when storms are approaching.We had a bad storm Wed and we were away from home at the time.When we got back she had jumped our 6 foot fence and bolted.She will seek out people for comfort during the storm.She cannot be tied up or kenneled or she will freak out! She has to be with people so we figure she just kept running and is now lost.She was spotted a mile from our place two hours after she left home and at that rate we figured she could have traveled quite a distance as it stormed all night and she would ahve kept running.If you find her please keep her inside if possible and call us @ 306-934-7675

glasslass
July 11th, 2004, 03:09 AM
I'm so sorry you've lost your Roo. Poor frightened girl. I hope you're reunited really soon! I don't know your area, but please read the suggestions that have have been posted for other lost pets on this board. Perhaps some of the locations are near you and the suggestions given will be helpful.

sammiec
July 13th, 2004, 09:31 AM
Can you post us a picture? There are many people and visitors on this board that may be in your area.

Post flyers in the area,at vet clinics, shelter and those in surrounding towns, put an add in the paper, call all shelters around.

Best of luck finding your little Roo!!! :(

Please, keep us posted!

Luba
July 13th, 2004, 01:08 PM
www.lostandfound.ca

www.canadastrays.com

www.petfinder.com

Pictures are crucial

Call all vets and shelters posters should say
URGENT dog needs medication!

bunyanbaby
July 13th, 2004, 06:29 PM
This is a picture of Roo,some peopel spotted a dog that looked like her over the last couple of days 13 miles from our place,I went looking for her but still nothing yet! I would add a icture on here but I don't know how,can anyone tell me how to add a picture off my computer to here?

Lucky Rescue
July 13th, 2004, 08:57 PM
Send the pic to me and I'll post it.

laurent376@hotmail.com

Lucky Rescue
July 15th, 2004, 02:43 PM
Here's Roo:

sammiec
July 15th, 2004, 02:48 PM
what a cutie!! Best of luck finding your baby!!!

lauriem
July 17th, 2004, 10:05 AM
Oh she is so beautiful, keep looking, call the shelters spca, everday and keep checking back with us.
have strength.
Laurie

bunyanbaby
July 19th, 2004, 11:45 AM
I have posted posters of her everywhere,and placed ads in the newspaper and have a network of people looking for her,she was maybe spotted last tuesday 13 miles from home but I am losing hope of ever finding my girl,she could be anywhere.