Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Matilda and Malcolm move.

Love4himies
July 26th, 2008, 05:12 PM
Malcolm and Matilda have gotten very comfy in the bathroom, so time to expand their living quarters.

Nooooo momma don't wanna come out we are scared.

Plus our fur momma taught us to wash very well after supper.

OK, well come.

Love4himies
July 26th, 2008, 05:13 PM
Sis, you take one way and I'll take the other

14+kitties
July 26th, 2008, 07:25 PM
Dang, so busy arguing over TT that I almost missed this!! They are so cute!! I am glad Matilda's eye turned out to be not serious. They have been through enough already! I bet they are loving having more room to explore. :cloud9:

Love4himies
July 26th, 2008, 07:27 PM
They are having a blast. I keep checking on them because they are making so much noise.

14+kitties
July 26th, 2008, 07:46 PM
:laughing::laughing: You know what they say about kids. It's when they are quiet you have to worry. I am so glad they are settling in so well. I knew they would under your loving care though. :highfive:

phoozles
July 26th, 2008, 08:10 PM
Aww, they look so adorable! I love the one of them hiding together in that little box - and seeing them walk in the opposite direction afterwards :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
July 26th, 2008, 10:07 PM
I like the shot of them in the box, too! You can almost hear them whispering to each other....

"You go first."

"No, you go!"

"Maybe we should go together?"

:D

So did Jasper get to give them the once over, yet?

Dawg, they're cute!!!!

rainbow
July 27th, 2008, 01:06 AM
I love the one of them hiding together in that little box - and seeing them walk in the opposite direction afterwards :lovestruck:

Yeah, me too......that is really cute. :lovestruck:

FancyAppy
July 27th, 2008, 05:47 AM
haha..loved your pics and commentary. Really gave me a BIG smile this morning. thanks!

Love4himies
July 27th, 2008, 06:41 AM
I like the shot of them in the box, too! You can almost hear them whispering to each other....

"You go first."

"No, you go!"

"Maybe we should go together?"

:D

So did Jasper get to give them the once over, yet?

Dawg, they're cute!!!!

:laughing::laughing: Probably, Malcolm is the leader, when Matilda sees that he is comfortable with something, then she will come out to investigate.

Love4himies
July 27th, 2008, 06:43 AM
This morning when I checked on them, they wouldn't leave the bedroom area. Matilda made it up on the bed and seemed to be quite comfy.

Love4himies
July 27th, 2008, 06:44 AM
One thing that I was thinking of last night, they have never made a sound except to purr, does anybody know if that is normal for ferals?

growler~GateKeeper
July 28th, 2008, 12:57 AM
Love the first step outta the bathroom aww brave little scaredy cats :D both of them in the box just adorable :lovestruck:

I think they are taught to be quiet by mum so they are not found by other predators, much like wild cats lions, cheetahs, jaguars & same with the canine families wolves etc

14+kitties
July 28th, 2008, 07:05 AM
Yes L4H, completely normal for ferals to not meow. Mom makes very little noise too. That's what makes it so hard for me to find them. :frustrated: When my guys were little shortly after I would find a litter you could watch them play for hours and not hear a meow. Maybe a few small hisses if one got too rough but no meows. Like growler said, it's a protective thing.

chico2
July 28th, 2008, 07:16 AM
L4H,oh my,they are sooo cute,you have one huge bathroom,I could fit my tiny bathroom 4 times in there:laughing:
Can't wait for Jasper to meet them,maybe he'll teach them some kitty-rules:cat:

Love4himies
July 28th, 2008, 07:41 AM
It is a large bathroom. It is our basment bathroom (obviously not fininshed) and we had to put the walls around where the plumber put the rough in. Not sure why he put them so far apart :shrug:.

ancientgirl
July 28th, 2008, 09:53 AM
What cuties!!!! I'm so glad they are feeling bolder.