Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Jake, Alley and Ethel

phoozles
July 26th, 2008, 05:07 PM
So many kittens getting all my attention, it's about time we put the other guys up in the spotlight.

1. Instead of playing "Where's Waldo", we'll play "Where's Jake" :laughing: (for the record, those are my FH's clothes, not mine :rolleyes:)
2. Alley found him!
3. Jake's favorite snoozin' spot

phoozles
July 26th, 2008, 05:11 PM
Alley lookin' like a potato bug
I know it's blurry, but I think she looks very cute here - she was probably just about to attack me though :rolleyes:

phoozles
July 26th, 2008, 05:17 PM
And finally, Ethel..

She's in heat, so she REALLY loves the lovin :rolleyes:
Can't wait until Tuesday when she gets the ol' snip snip :D

chico2
July 26th, 2008, 05:20 PM
I love Jake,he looks like a real man:lovestruck:and Alley a very sweet little girlie-face,got to check on Ethel..
Awww she's adorable too,lucky girl,except for the name..ha,ha

14+kitties
July 26th, 2008, 05:24 PM
You have a very pretty family phoozles. :cloud9: I know you have your issues with them but hopefully soon that will slow down. :fingerscr You can see the mischief in Alley's eyes! And Ethel is a cutie! What a difference from the kitty you rescued just a short time ago.:lovestruck:

phoozles
July 26th, 2008, 05:39 PM
Yeah, that one pic of Alley you can see she's about to do something .. probably steal someone's food :laughing:

I wish I could have gotten a better shot of Ethel, but she was writhing around too much - poor thing is so uncomfortable! I think she loves her name Chico - she's making it pretty ;) :laughing:

Love4himies
July 26th, 2008, 06:05 PM
hehe, Alley looks like she is going to be up to no good. :laughing:

Ethel looks so tiny, she will be so much happier when she is spayed.:thumbs up.

I agree with chico, Jake does look very masculine.:lovestruck:

14+kitties
July 26th, 2008, 09:00 PM
I just have one suggestion....... tell FH we love him cause he's proven himself to be a kitty lover but........... he needs to buy himself a dresser and, more importantly, he needs to use it!! :thumbs up

phoozles
July 26th, 2008, 09:14 PM
I just have one suggestion....... tell FH we love him cause he's proven himself to be a kitty lover but........... he needs to buy himself a dresser and, more importantly, he needs to use it!! :thumbs up

:laughing: No kidding! Actually, I'll let him go a little bit - that was shortly after he had brought a bunch of clothes that were in his parents house over here. But honestly, the room doesn't look that much better.. :rolleyes: We rent a house that has four bedrooms - every bedroom has a walk in closet (it sounds la di da, but if you actually saw my house, you'd realize it isn't :D) Anyway, he let me have the walk in in the master bedroom to myself, and he was supposed to use the one in the spare room.. only now the entire ROOM is his walk in closet :rolleyes:

Jake does come across as a real man's man - but at night he turns into a big momma's boy and has to sit on my lap or else :lovestruck:

I can't wait until Ethel gets spayed, and hopefully we can get all these kitties together.. my FH keeps coming up with different kinds of scenarios we can do to get them together (put Alley in the carrier, have Ethel on a leash and have Jake .. sit there? :rolleyes:) so I have to keep telling him "patience" when I'm impatient myself! :shrug:

14+kitties
July 26th, 2008, 09:36 PM
:laughing: No kidding! Actually, I'll let him go a little bit - that was shortly after he had brought a bunch of clothes that were in his parents house over here. But honestly, the room doesn't look that much better.. :rolleyes: We rent a house that has four bedrooms - every bedroom has a walk in closet (it sounds la di da, but if you actually saw my house, you'd realize it isn't :D) Anyway, he let me have the walk in in the master bedroom to myself, and he was supposed to use the one in the spare room.. only now the entire ROOM is his walk in closet :rolleyes:

Jake does come across as a real man's man - but at night he turns into a big momma's boy and has to sit on my lap or else :lovestruck:

I can't wait until Ethel gets spayed, and hopefully we can get all these kitties together.. my FH keeps coming up with different kinds of scenarios we can do to get them together (put Alley in the carrier, have Ethel on a leash and have Jake .. sit there? :rolleyes:) so I have to keep telling him "patience" when I'm impatient myself! :shrug:

Men! :rolleyes:

Given what has happened before with Alley and Ethel I would not put Alley in the carrier. She may see it as threatening seeing as Ethel has cornered her before. In the carrier she has no where to go. She may feel cornered. Ethel would be the ideal one to put in. And Jake could .... sit there!

hazelrunpack
July 26th, 2008, 11:29 PM
Jake really does have that lady's man look down pat! :D

Handsome cats, phoozles... I take it Alley is something of a brat? :laughing: Well, she's awfully darn cute, anyway! And Ethel looks like a sweetie...but that might just be the hormone flux... :p

rainbow
July 27th, 2008, 02:01 AM
You're right.....we love looking at the cute little kittens but you don't post enough of your purrty trio. :lovestruck:

FancyAppy
July 27th, 2008, 06:25 AM
aaah these are all such sweet kitties. I really enjoyed looking at thier photos..

chico2
July 27th, 2008, 07:47 AM
Phoozles,I am sure Ethel is happy with any name you give her as long as she's safe and loved in your home:lovestruck:.

phoozles
July 27th, 2008, 08:21 AM
14+ I know.. I don't want to put Alley in there either - I think it would freak her out.. he also suggested putting both Alley AND Ethel in separate carriers and then .. I don't know, bringing them closer and closer together.. I said that sounded like a horror movie to me - and kind of besides the point.. :shrug: It'll be at least a couple weeks before we do anything anyway, so we've got some time to plot it out right ;)

hazel - yeah, you could say that Alley is quite a brat.. and she's LUCKY she's cute :laughing:

thanks rainbow, fancyapp and chico - I'm very proud of my little guys - just wish they would all get along! Someday..

chico2
July 27th, 2008, 08:34 AM
Phoozles,I would wait with any serious introduction until after Ethels spay,since she'll come back home with a new smell and you'd have to start all over again,but I think you already mentioned that somewhere..:shrug:

phoozles
July 27th, 2008, 08:42 AM
Yeah, we're going to wait a couple of weeks after her spay..

Maybe her new smell will be like tomatoes. I hope so - then Alley would love her! :laughing: