Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Noid & Niya get a Sister

Crestedcrazy
July 26th, 2008, 02:03 PM
Hi all we thought we would let everyone know we have a new addition to the family ...... a little Crestie girl names Wysteria!

She is a retired show champion and is just over 2 years old she was going to be used in the breeding program by her breeder/handler however when she got her Cerf tests and results back they found she has a catarac in her left eye so she no longer is able to be bred!

She just kind of fell into our laps, we were not looking for a 3rd crestie but they were looking (not hard) for a good loving home and approached me and well after a while of talking and Q&A's we decided that we would take her.

She flew in to Vancouver International airport on Tuesday evening from Cleavland Ohio and although she was very frightened at first ...understandably so she has settled in rather nicely! She is still cautious but she gets along rather well with Niod & Niya with only one very minor tiff
I believe that in no time at all they will all be the best of friends
so without further ado here is Wysteria AKA Wystie

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/crestedcrazy/110.jpg

and the 3 in the yard
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/crestedcrazy/066.jpg

and her and Noid
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/crestedcrazy/016-4.jpg

ancientgirl
July 26th, 2008, 03:20 PM
What a little doll! How great that she just fell into your lap like that.

Luvmypitgirls
July 26th, 2008, 06:49 PM
Congrats on the new addition!
Omg they are all so cute! love their little outfits!

14+kitties
July 26th, 2008, 06:53 PM
Wystie is a very lucky little lady to have landed with you. What a cutie!!! :cloud9:

rainbow
July 26th, 2008, 07:58 PM
Congratulations.......she is one cute little girl. :lovestruck:

Love4himies
July 26th, 2008, 08:13 PM
She is so cute, looks like a little doll:cloud9::lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
July 26th, 2008, 10:55 PM
Wysteria eez zee bee-yoo-tee-full blonde, non? Oui! (Hey, what can I say? I don't speak French... :o) But she certainly is a beauty! :flirt: Noid looks absolutely smitten in the shot of the three of them in the yard! A little shy, a little bedazzled... :D

From the fashionable attire, I'm taking a guess that she's hairless like Noid? I hope Niya isn't feeling outnumbered now...you may have to get another powder puff to round things out! :cloud9:

I can't wait to see the Further Adventures of Noid, Niya and Wystie! :thumbs up She's lucky to have ended up with you.

Frenchy
July 27th, 2008, 10:44 AM
Congratulations on your newbie ! I love her name :D and the outfit too !

The more the merrier , they will have lots of fun together :cloud9:

Spatx
July 27th, 2008, 10:47 AM
She's gorgeous! They look like they were all meant to be together, by the sounds of it the three of them will be best buddies in no time. I love their little outfits as well, so cute :cloud9:

wdawson
July 27th, 2008, 10:47 AM
:laughing: very cute.....i love all the outfits:D

allymack
July 28th, 2008, 04:37 PM
what a pretty little girl! congrats on the new addition!