Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Thank you 14+ ! It's x-mas at Frenchy !!!

Frenchy
July 26th, 2008, 10:44 AM
omg omg look at what I picked up at the postal office this morning !!! :crazy: 14+kitties sent me (ok , not me :sad: but for the fuzzbutts) a BIG box full of stuffies !!!!!! PAWTY ! :crazy: I rushed to put the in the washer and dryer so they could play with them asap. :p

1.Look at all those stuffies :eek:
2 & 3 = Paddy says thanks for the box :laughing:

Frenchy
July 26th, 2008, 10:46 AM
1. quick guys , take your pick !
2. Nelly's not sure ....

Frenchy
July 26th, 2008, 10:47 AM
Of course my little girl Chloe choosed the pink one :cloud9:

Frenchy
July 26th, 2008, 10:49 AM
Sam likes the smaller ones :lovestruck:

Frenchy
July 26th, 2008, 10:50 AM
Thank you so much 14+ ! I'm sure there will be hours and hours of play and cuddle time with these :cloud9:

I'll have more pics once Bailey and Nelly figure out that it is ok to play with them :laughing:

Chaser
July 26th, 2008, 11:15 AM
Cute! :cloud9: And so kind of 14+ :angel:

14+kitties
July 26th, 2008, 12:38 PM
Hey, you got them!!!! I am so glad! I hope Nelly decides soon that they are ok to play with. It does my heart good to see Sam with the little whale though. That one was well sewn. Should last a while. And he looks like he was being very gentle with it. :cloud9:
They were actually pretty clean. The ladies at the store must wash them before they go on the floor. :shrug: But it's always good to wash them again.
Here's to lots of play time!!! http://bestsmileys.com/party/1.gif

Oh, and Paddington is very welcome!!

Chris21711
July 26th, 2008, 12:42 PM
Ahhhh, Stuffy heaven :cloud9: So nice of you 14k a real sweet gesture.

Frenchy - I guess Chloe's teddy is safe for now :laughing:

BusterBoo
July 26th, 2008, 12:43 PM
Too cute! And not one has been destroyed!! It must be nice to have gentle dogs who don't DESTROY!!! :laughing:

Masha
July 26th, 2008, 12:49 PM
:cloud9: 14+ you are awesome! such a great thing to do!!

So many stuffies, so little time.... :laughing:

ancientgirl
July 26th, 2008, 02:30 PM
Oh looks like party time at the Frenchy household! That was a nice thing to do 14+

breeze
July 26th, 2008, 02:57 PM
14+ you are such an :angel: sending frenchy all those stuffies..:angel::thumbs up

Love4himies
July 26th, 2008, 05:09 PM
Awww 14+ you are such a sweetie!

14+kitties
July 26th, 2008, 07:29 PM
I wanna see Nelly playing with them!!! :rolleyes: The big bunny and the horsey in particular. :fingerscr

hazelrunpack
July 26th, 2008, 10:00 PM
Well I know that Frenchy admires muscles...so she's keepin' the Hulk for herself! :laughing:

What a wonderful thing to do, 14+!

Chloe and her pink toy! :lovestruck: And Sam looks like he's really getting into seafood! :dog:

Has Nelly decided that the stuffies are not so scary yet? :fingerscr

clm
July 26th, 2008, 10:21 PM
How long will it take for Nelly to go from being afraid of them to destuffing them. :laughing: That's a great pic of her.
Chloe with the pink bunny. :cloud9:
Sam looks like he's enjoying his choice.
Of course the box is the best toy of all for any cat.

Cindy

rainbow
July 27th, 2008, 12:24 AM
Well I know that Frenchy admires muscles...so she's keepin' the Hulk for herself! :laughing:

:laugh::laugh:

14+kitties, you are one heck of a nice lady. :angel:

That is so cute how Chloe picked the pink one. :lovestruck:

And I see an Eyeore in the pile there. :cloud9:

FancyAppy
July 27th, 2008, 05:45 AM
I knew Chloe would go for the pink one..she is such a girl!:)
14 kitties is such a sweetheart to send these your way.It looks like the presents were very well recieved by all.

wdawson
July 27th, 2008, 09:35 AM
:eek: maggie says holy stuffie heaven.....:laughing:

Frenchy
July 27th, 2008, 09:37 AM
I wanna see Nelly playing with them!!! :rolleyes: The big bunny and the horsey in particular. :fingerscr
This is soo funny , Chloe was the one trying to play with the big horsey this morning :laughing: (yes I have pics,will start a new thread later)

:laughing: I have too many living stuffies here to keep one of the regular ones for me :laughing:
How long will it take for Nelly to go from being afraid of them to destuffing them. :laughing:

Well , my 9 yr old nephew was here yesterday and started to play with all of them , when I took a look , Nelly was lying beside him , looking at everything ! (I have a pic too :D) but all the stuffies are still well and alive this morning :thumbs up

growler~GateKeeper
July 27th, 2008, 09:27 PM
Aw how cute :cloud9: Stuffy Love Fest @ Frenchy's :D

Love that pic of Nelly so funny :cloud9:

Chloe & her pink stuffy :lovestruck: