Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Does your dog watch television?

Purpledomino
July 25th, 2008, 05:50 PM
I am just curious. Does anyone have a dog with a preference for a certain television program? My Minpin Emmy LOVES watching Meerkat Manor...and will watch the whole half hour program. If I'm flicking through the channels and it comes on, I feel obligated to tune in just so she can watch it (how could I not?) Mind you....she does kind of look like a Meerkat and stands on her hind legs alot. Maybe she's really a part-bred? :laughing: My other dogs don't care in the least. Anyone?

babymomma
July 25th, 2008, 05:53 PM
My Ucles english setter REALLY likes watching the hunting programs? The programs with duck hunting mostly. I find it kida strange. But, i guess technology has taken over more than we thought??!

Chaser
July 25th, 2008, 06:34 PM
Chase likes Top Dogs on OLN :D He perks his ears up and stares at the dogs (especially likes watching frisbee and herding trials).

krdahmer
July 25th, 2008, 07:27 PM
Nope... but my cats do! Buddy is particularly fond of AFV! :laughing:

Hogansma
July 26th, 2008, 01:01 AM
Yes, Hogan does. Last night I was watching "Greatest American Dog" and he heard the commands "sit", "down" etc. At first he just listened and then he figured out that there were dogs on TV. He was glued to it for the rest of the program!!!