Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New Pics of Squiggy and Violet!

phoozles
July 25th, 2008, 03:49 PM
My sister, the angel who adopted both of the kittens formerly known as Cappy and CC, was kind enough to send me a couple of pics.

Here's the two of them having a little snuggle time - looks like they've made themselves at home!

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg29/phoozles/CIMG4516.jpg

And here's Squiggy in contrast to their big TV. Looks like a lot of his white hairs are gone now!

You'll have to tilt your head - I keep putting it the right way, but it doesn't want to post it that way.. :sad:

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg29/phoozles/CIMG4515.jpg

Love4himies
July 25th, 2008, 03:56 PM
Yes it sure does look like they have settled in nicely. They are growing so fast.

krdahmer
July 25th, 2008, 06:32 PM
I bet they love that tv! It'd be great for a Video Catnip video! They look great and cute as ever!:lovestruck:

phoozles
July 25th, 2008, 07:44 PM
Yeah, my sister says that they are mesmerized by it - I didn't have a TV in the room they were in when they stayed with me. I think one of those cat videos would blow them away, especially on that screen! :laughing:

hazelrunpack
July 25th, 2008, 11:30 PM
They're little sweethearts... :lovestruck:

I love the pic of Squiggy in front of the TV! He looks like he's playing a video game. :D

rainbow
July 27th, 2008, 01:31 AM
My how quickly they grow but they're still as cute as ever. :lovestruck:

FancyAppy
July 27th, 2008, 05:05 AM
the photo with the TV is so cute. They both look so happy and content and of course so very cute.

14+kitties
July 27th, 2008, 10:26 AM
How are they getting along with the resident kitty now? Any better? Or is there more than one kitty? Brain blip, sorry. :o
They are certainly growing and looking very content. :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
July 28th, 2008, 12:46 AM
Your sister is an :angel2: for keeping the babies together :cloud9: Looking great & very happy

Tell her we need closeup pics to see for ourselves how Squigglys' coat is looking ;) :laughing:

chico2
July 28th, 2008, 07:21 AM
Phoozles,a big :grouphug:to your sister for taking these two cuties,maybe you have another sister to take the other 2 babies;):fingerscr

phoozles
July 28th, 2008, 04:32 PM
How are they getting along with the resident kitty now? Any better? Or is there more than one kitty? Brain blip, sorry. :o
They are certainly growing and looking very content. :cloud9:

There is only one other kitty, and he's still in the basement :sad: He can be a vicious thing - but they are thinking of trying a carrier introduction this week :fingerscr

Your sister is an :angel2: for keeping the babies together :cloud9: Looking great & very happy

Tell her we need closeup pics to see for ourselves how Squigglys' coat is looking ;) :laughing:

That's a GREAT idea! I'll have to tell her :D

Phoozles,a big :grouphug:to your sister for taking these two cuties,maybe you have another sister to take the other 2 babies;):fingerscr

No other sisters, just a brother who doesn't think he's ready for a cat.. *sigh*
As for the other two cuties - I've got an idea - so I'll update when/if it comes together.

RolandsMom
July 28th, 2008, 06:00 PM
Squiggy? what an awesome name for a kitten! lol. too cute! beautiful babies!

phoozles
July 29th, 2008, 02:43 PM
Squiggy? what an awesome name for a kitten! lol. too cute! beautiful babies!

:laughing: It's because they have a resident cat named Lenny, so my brother in law thought it would be a good match, and my 4 year old nephew agreed because "it sounds funny".

He's had many names, that one - Captain Ninja, to Cappy, to Geoni, to Squiggy.

His sister (the tabby) had it worse - Commander Cool, to CC, to Purple Ernie, to Pepperoni, to Violet :D

ancientgirl
July 29th, 2008, 03:13 PM
Yay we get updates. They look great and look how they've grown! What's it be a month maybe?

wdawson
July 29th, 2008, 07:05 PM
i agree they are too cute

TeriM
July 31st, 2008, 01:33 AM
Sooooo cute :lovestruck:.