Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

thank you all!!! here at last!

chicken pot pie
July 25th, 2008, 03:11 PM
gosh , now I feel like a fool!! so easy yet so hard. ok Im putting all my kids up since Ive been itching to do for a long time, all your pics are great and there all adorable!! I get up in the morn and before i go to work i look at all your pics and my day is a better one. thanks

Winston
July 25th, 2008, 03:17 PM
OMG are you Ben's Mom? love the pics! :thumbs up

Cindy

chicken pot pie
July 25th, 2008, 03:22 PM
how beautiful is that!!!!!

chicken pot pie
July 25th, 2008, 03:25 PM
dont let looks deceive you!! this is truly the alpha!!! she rules and is always in bens bed !! adopted her when she was 6 and has a big attitude!! but you gotta love it!!

chicken pot pie
July 25th, 2008, 03:31 PM
before my mom is even aloud to take a shower after work I must have my swim!!! cause its a long day waiting for her to get her butt home!!

Winston
July 25th, 2008, 03:54 PM
Yeah more pics! you are Bens mom! and mom to some others we need to get to know! He looks fantastic!

Love the queen on that big bed of hers!

Cindy

Love4himies
July 25th, 2008, 03:59 PM
Ben is looking great :thumbs up. You kitty is very pretty too. How do the three get along?

aslan
July 25th, 2008, 04:07 PM
yay, more ben pics... he looks so good in his fimmin pool, i too love the little one on the huge bed, and what can we say about kitty, could they be more loved.:lovestruck:

Rottielover
July 25th, 2008, 05:15 PM
wow, what a lucky dog, I remember ben so well, he has been my fav of the fosters, I am glad to see him sooooooooo happy.
Harley is jealous because ben has his own pool, lucky dog

Frenchy
July 25th, 2008, 08:15 PM
Harley is jealous because ben has his own pool, lucky dog

Harley is jealous ? Well me too :yell: :laughing:

Oh my beautiful Ben :cloud9: he looks so good in that pool !! And I just love Chicken , such cute little face :lovestruck: and Samouri , yep , she does look like the queen of the house.

Are you still calling the kitty 2 by 4 ? :laughing:

hazelrunpack
July 25th, 2008, 08:32 PM
:flirt: Ben! There you are, Ben! :cloud9: That's a very lovely pool you have, too! :D

You have a great fur crew, chicken pot pie!

rainbow
July 27th, 2008, 01:35 AM
I just love that first pic of Ben with the snow on his face. :cloud9:

FancyAppy
July 27th, 2008, 05:37 AM
Ben is such a sweet dog. I love your photos and you really must post more.

chicken pot pie
July 27th, 2008, 06:49 AM
Icould spend my days just taking pics of thes guys. as to your question love4 eveyone gets along here, its the only rule i have, I have had 8 to 10 dogs here at one time and everyone is happy, theres an energy here that everyone says is calming and so the animals are that way also. I have to agree with rainbow, the pic of ben with snow on his face is amazing , he looks so noble! Ben has a disposition of a saint and he knows he has problems but is up to the task anytime, he has more heart then a lot of people i know!!!sometimes when he slips and wipes out, he doesint get up right away, instead he lets out this big sigh as if to say god not agaain! then i go and give him a big hug and help him up and tell him that hes the best and off he goes on his merry way! Id walk across fire to make him happy and comfortable, because he never complains and is always happy!!!!

wdawson
July 27th, 2008, 09:50 AM
ahh ben in the pool :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
July 28th, 2008, 12:38 AM
Such happy pups :lovestruck: & 1 very contented kitty :lovestruck:

allymack
August 2nd, 2008, 09:26 AM
:flirt: i thought i recognized that handsome boy :) Ben is looking good! and the rest of your furries:cloud9::lovestruck: