Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Oh how he's growing!

14+kitties
July 25th, 2008, 01:52 PM
Timmy has had a growing spurt. He is still the smallest although in the second pic he looks the same size as his sister Dale. His legs are shorter than hers but he can sure s t r e t c h them out!

Zonked!
Getting close to his sis. :cloud9:
Sharing a bed with Auntie Mylee

14+kitties
July 25th, 2008, 01:55 PM
He really does play sometimes. He just loves to sleep!!
:cloud9:
The last one he was being a tad bit goofy!! :D

aslan
July 25th, 2008, 02:04 PM
:laughing::laughing: gotta hate it when you wake up in that position. He really is just too adorable.

ancientgirl
July 25th, 2008, 02:21 PM
He does look like he's had a bit of a growing spurt.

I love that swirly pattern on Dale. Is she considered having a tabby pattern too?

And that last picture of TT looks familiar :laughing: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/NewImage.jpg

14+kitties
July 25th, 2008, 03:15 PM
Dale has the tabby mark on her head. The M. All of my kitties do. We are just one big happy tabby family! :D

Love4himies
July 25th, 2008, 04:05 PM
Oh Tiny Tim is getting to be a big boy now.:lovestruck: Love the ummmm compromising picture of him:laughing:

phoozles
July 25th, 2008, 05:00 PM
So cute! Soon he'll be so big that you won't have to worry about people sneaking him away in their pockets! :D

krdahmer
July 25th, 2008, 07:34 PM
:eek: TT knickers!! :eek: :laughing: What a goofball!

And sure he looks big now.... if Mylee wasn't actually a dwarf!!! ;) :p :laughing: (I can't wait til you meet Buddy, you'll think he's a bobcat compared to your cute little dainty bunch!:lovestruck::cloud9:)

14+kitties
July 25th, 2008, 10:05 PM
kr!! Mylee isn't a dwarf!!! :p She is just petite for an 11 month old!! :thumbs up
Phoozles - I can put him in my purse still to take him down to the grocery store. :D At least I keep saying that's what I am going to do but I don't know if he would like it much. :rolleyes:
I like that one of him turned upside down too. You should have seen him trying to get out of that position! He is a ham!!

kathryn
July 25th, 2008, 10:18 PM
Oh good, I'm not the only one who's found their cats stuck upside down like that :laughing:

*steals yo kittehsss

Frenchy
July 25th, 2008, 10:50 PM
:laughing: I love where both of them are stretching face to face :lovestruck:

and of course, the upside down butt :laughing:

hazelrunpack
July 25th, 2008, 11:28 PM
The one of him and Dale. :cloud9:

So...um...Dale is a girl? Please apologize to the poor dear for hazel mistaking her gender in the other thread.... :o

14+kitties
July 26th, 2008, 10:11 AM
The one of him and Dale. :cloud9:

So...um...Dale is a girl? Please apologize to the poor dear for hazel mistaking her gender in the other thread.... :o

I don't think you called Dale a boy hazel. :shrug: I will have to check other thread again. Dale is the other half of the Chip 'n Dale brother/sister team I had. Chip was adopted and is now Tuck. I should change Dale's name I guess but she actually comes to Dale now.

Chris21711
July 26th, 2008, 06:58 PM
You are just surrounded by cuteness 14k, but TT is a little Ham. Dale is some cute too, such nice markings on the back. :grouphug:

14+kitties
July 26th, 2008, 07:03 PM
Gee Chris... I posted this yesterday and you are just finding it now? :p :D
Dale really is pretty. Her light fur is almost blonde next to the darker stuff. She is a bit of a character too. Always telling me off. Go figure. :cloud9:

Love4himies
July 26th, 2008, 07:06 PM
So cute! Soon he'll be so big that you won't have to worry about people sneaking him away in their pockets! :D

hahaha, DH is military and wear combats (fatigues), those pockets are plenty big enough to snatch TT in.

:lightbulb: He will be camoflauged, you won't even see him sneak in, I'll have to discuss my plan with him.:mwaha:

Chris21711
July 26th, 2008, 07:14 PM
Gee Chris... I posted this yesterday and you are just finding it now? :p :D
Dale really is pretty. Her light fur is almost blonde next to the darker stuff. She is a bit of a character too. Always telling me off. Go figure. :cloud9:

Shame on me, don't know how I missed it, I hpe TT forgives me :pray::laughing:
hahaha, DH is military and wear combats (fatigues), those pockets are plenty big enough to snatch TT in.

:lightbulb: He will be camoflauged, you won't even see him sneak in, I'll have to discuss my plan with him.:mwaha:

Ahem, excuse me L4H he is already spoken for, I'm British remember, used to work for MI5 with Bond :cool:

14+kitties
July 26th, 2008, 07:16 PM

Yeah, I know how deep those pockets are. My brother was military for over 25 years. He had many deep pockets. However, Timmy is normally attached to my hip so you would have to put me in those pockets too and that just ain't happening. NO pockets are THAT big! :rolleyes:

Winston
July 26th, 2008, 07:20 PM
Im just catching up too Chris dont feel bad! lots of posts these days!

14+ he is absolute sweetness! He seems still tiny to me! all cuteness though!

:thumbs up

Love4himies
July 26th, 2008, 07:35 PM
Yeah, I know how deep those pockets are. My brother was military for over 25 years. He had many deep pockets. However, Timmy is normally attached to my hip so you would have to put me in those pockets too and that just ain't happening. NO pockets are THAT big! :rolleyes:

You have to sleep sometime, DH expertise is night attacks :D

Chris :p:p:p we'll see who wins :cool:

14+kitties
July 26th, 2008, 07:43 PM
Im just catching up too Chris dont feel bad! lots of posts these days!

14+ he is absolute sweetness! He seems still tiny to me! all cuteness though!

:thumbs up

He is 16 weeks tomorrow already Winston!! I think he is still very tiny. Maybe around 2.5 lbs. Dale is small too. She is longer than him and has longer legs but is pretty dainty. kr says ALL my kitties are small though. :shrug:

Shame on me, don't know how I missed it, I hpe TT forgives me :pray::laughing:

Ahem, excuse me L4H he is already spoken for, I'm British remember, used to work for MI5 with Bond :cool:

You have to sleep sometime, DH expertise is night attacks :D

Chris :p:p:p we'll see who wins :cool:

*cough, cough* You both have to get past the big hurdle! My hubby! :D
I guess this is what is called a real "cat fight".:laughing:

Love4himies
July 26th, 2008, 07:51 PM

Did I mention that DH weight trains daily, trained at fighting, and LOVES me so much will do anything I ask:lovestruck:

14+kitties
July 26th, 2008, 07:55 PM
Did I mention that DH weight trains daily, trained at fighting, and LOVES me so much will do anything I ask:lovestruck:

:laughing::laughing: He sure does!! He goes along with the kitty fostering all the time, the big lug!
Did I mention my hubby probably would open the door for him and let him sneak in. Getting back out might be the big problem! :rolleyes:

rainbow
July 26th, 2008, 07:56 PM
I just love the second to the last pic of TT :cloud9: ......so sweet. :lovestruck:

14+kitties
July 26th, 2008, 07:58 PM
Thanks rainbow. That's one of his favourite ways to sleep. I pick him up and he just settles in and naps. :cloud9:

Chris21711
July 26th, 2008, 08:05 PM

I'm so skinny he won't even see me :laughing:

Love4himies
July 26th, 2008, 08:05 PM
:laughing::laughing: He sure does!! He goes along with the kitty fostering all the time, the big lug!
Did I mention my hubby probably would open the door for him and let him sneak in. Getting back out might be the big problem! :rolleyes:

Did I mention he loves me soooo much that he is OK with me having 3 cats and fostering AND he has bad allergies to cats.

Soooo if I say I want him to get TT, then he will get TT for me.

Just a few beers with your DH, then he will forget my DH has TT in his pockets.:D

14+kitties
July 26th, 2008, 08:08 PM
Oh, well then. I guess there is another issue then. Hubby doesn't drink! :laughing:

Love4himies
July 26th, 2008, 08:11 PM
Oh, well then. I guess there is another issue then. Hubby doesn't drink! :laughing:

Drats, well then, we'll have to go back to brute force:D

14+kitties
July 26th, 2008, 08:15 PM

Now that might be a problem!!!! Can I borrow some skinny please???

L4H - brute force? wow!! :D
Hubby says you can have Timmy with one condition. You take the other 4 that need adopting too. :D

Love4himies
July 26th, 2008, 08:17 PM

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Love4himies
July 26th, 2008, 08:18 PM
Now that might be a problem!!!! Can I borrow some skinny please???

L4H - brute force? wow!! :D
Hubby says you can have Timmy with one condition. You take the other 4 that need adopting too. :D

4 more, no problem, I am thinking the house is pretty empty with only 2 fosters along with my three.

14+kitties
July 26th, 2008, 08:21 PM
Oh my, guess I will have to pack his bags then. :sad: :cry:
Did I mention I come with him? And if I come with him then so do the rest of the gang. Then your house should seem pretty full huh?

Love4himies
July 26th, 2008, 08:31 PM
Oh my, guess I will have to pack his bags then. :sad: :cry:
Did I mention I come with him? And if I come with him then so do the rest of the gang. Then your house should seem pretty full huh?

No problem, we have 2.5 acres and a pretty big house. Umm, can you do something with my gardens when you come, they really need some help.

14+kitties
July 26th, 2008, 08:36 PM
Sure! Have to pay for my keep some how. 25 kitties eat quite a bit in a week. And then there is me. But I am happy with a small amount of food. Just need my coffee. I'll start packing my bags too. :thumbs up
But........ I saw your gardens just last week in a thread. They looked pretty darned good to me.

Chris21711
July 27th, 2008, 11:32 AM
If I part out my skinny I'll disappear :sad:

mona_b
July 27th, 2008, 11:44 AM
Awwww what a sweetie.:lovestruck:

He is getting bigger...;)

Ummm 14+,if you need backup,I'm there for you...;)

14+kitties
July 27th, 2008, 01:39 PM
If I part out my skinny I'll disappear :sad:

Noooooooo Chris!! We don't want you to disappear!!!!! You can keep your skinny. I just need to learn how to say no. No ice cream, no cake, no bread, no pasta, no................ :sad:

14+kitties
July 27th, 2008, 01:42 PM
Awwww what a sweetie.:lovestruck:

He is getting bigger...;)

Yep, he is getting bigger. But I will always think of him as the tiny little thing I found when they were just little teeny infants. :cloud9:

Ummm 14+,if you need backup,I'm there for you...;)

Yeah!!! :highfive: Thanks Mona !!!!! L4H - :p so there! :D

FancyAppy
July 27th, 2008, 05:19 PM
Dale is a real sweetie..I love the pic of the two of them stretched out together.TT is marked much like our LittleKitty.You must have alot of fun with these guys...a lot of work too. You do such a good job taking care of the kitties. Thank goodness you are there helping our feline friends.

growler~GateKeeper
July 27th, 2008, 11:56 PM
What a character that tiny TT :lovestruck: love the butt pic :laughing:

Nice cuddles with Mylee & Dale :lovestruck: