Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A mish mash of pics

14+kitties
July 25th, 2008, 12:42 PM
Just had some pics on the computer that I have been meaning to post but haven't quite made it so...............

Mittens :cloud9:
Jade always looks so angry. :rolleyes:
Teegan resting after a hard round of play.

14+kitties
July 25th, 2008, 12:44 PM
Peek a boo!!
Testing the crinkle in the crinkle bag.
and beating up the toy. Dale is such a violent kitty. :rolleyes:

14+kitties
July 25th, 2008, 12:47 PM
Timmy loves the back of daddy's chair!
Mylee checking Mittens' temperature...
and then kissing him all better. :cloud9:

ancientgirl
July 25th, 2008, 01:23 PM
I love them all!:lovestruck:

babymomma
July 25th, 2008, 02:32 PM
I love them all too!:cloud9: especially the temp picture:lovestruck::laughing:

Love4himies
July 25th, 2008, 03:09 PM
:laughing::laughing: I love Mylee checking Mittens temperature, that is hilarious.

phoozles
July 25th, 2008, 03:31 PM
Aww, I love them all - but especially the temperature one! :D

krdahmer
July 25th, 2008, 06:30 PM
AWwwww Mylee and my Mittens!!! Too cute!:lovestruck::lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
July 25th, 2008, 08:05 PM
As the temperature pic was slowly downloading I was so afraid it was gonna be a rectal :o I was much relieved when the picture came in... :laughing:

That is just an adorable picture! You need to photoshop a nurse's cap on Mylee! :cat:

I love Dale's coat! What do you call that pattern?

14+kitties
July 25th, 2008, 08:36 PM
Yeah, first I would have to buy a copy of Photoshop! :D I love that picture too everyone. Sometimes I get lucky when I snap pics.
I don't know what to call her pattern hazel. She has the tabby mark on her head. She has the little strips down her back so from that angle she looks like a chipmunk, 'cept bigger. The rest of her..... I don't know. But I have never seen another one marked like her.

14+kitties
July 26th, 2008, 09:24 AM
As the temperature pic was slowly downloading I was so afraid it was gonna be a rectal :o I was much relieved when the picture came in... :laughing:

That is just an adorable picture! You need to photoshop a nurse's cap on Mylee! :cat:

I love Dale's coat! What do you call that pattern?

See hazel, no mention of male here!

chico2
July 26th, 2008, 09:33 AM
Aww 14+,I am just gushing here over those kitties..too darn cute,you are sooo lucky,to be able to have them all:lovestruck:
Dale is really beautiful,love his markings,wonder where he got them from..
The temp pic,just to die for:lovestruck:(gushing some more:laughing:)

Chris21711
July 26th, 2008, 06:24 PM
Kale likes to sit on the back of the wing chair, hence it always is covered in cat hair, TT is proving his dominance over DH :laughing:

That little Dale has such beautiful markings :lovestruck: Talking about Photoshop 14k, I was talking to my friends hubby the other day and he said that Home Hardware sell a good photo program for $29.95, I haven't checked it out but am going to.

14+kitties
July 26th, 2008, 06:31 PM
Kale likes to sit on the back of the wing chair, hence it always is covered in cat hair, TT is proving his dominance over DH :laughing:

Nah, he just knows who loves him! :cloud9:

That little Dale has such beautiful markings :lovestruck: Talking about Photoshop 14k, I was talking to my friends hubby the other day and he said that Home Hardware sell a good photo program for $29.95, I haven't checked it out but am going to.

I will have to check it out and then find time to play. :D

Chris21711
July 26th, 2008, 06:36 PM
Finding time can be a bit of a problem, my excuse right now is I'm looking for parts for his bike :D

rainbow
July 26th, 2008, 06:37 PM
Your kitties are just too adorable :cloud9: ......how do you ever get any work done? :D

14+kitties
July 26th, 2008, 07:03 PM
I don't rainbow. See all the dust! :rolleyes:

Love4himies
July 26th, 2008, 07:16 PM
I don't rainbow. See all the dust! :rolleyes:

Dust, what dust, don't see any, looks pretty clean to me.

14+kitties
July 26th, 2008, 08:43 PM
Dust, what dust, don't see any, looks pretty clean to me.

Yeah well, you just wait till me and the 25 or more kitties move into your house!! You will see dust!! :p

I guess to be grammatically correct - I and the 25 or more.........

FancyAppy
July 27th, 2008, 05:34 AM
I adore Dale!!!!!!I love watching kitties get crazy with their toys.

mona_b
July 27th, 2008, 10:18 AM
Awwwwww look at them...:cloud9::cloud9:

They are so ADORABLE..:lovestruck:..I can just squish them(in a good way)

I just love the markings on Dale.I have only seen that once in a cat.And that's on a commercial.

14+kitties
July 27th, 2008, 01:14 PM
Awwwwww look at them...:cloud9::cloud9:

They are so ADORABLE..:lovestruck:..I can just squish them(in a good way)

I just love the markings on Dale.I have only seen that once in a cat.And that's on a commercial.

Ummmm Mona--- when you come to get Minimo, Dale's up for adoption too!! Gotta do it quick though. I am getting to the point where I don't want to give her up either!!

meg4050
July 27th, 2008, 02:01 PM
Yeah, first I would have to buy a copy of Photoshop!

No need, I can get you a copy.... ;) There better be no pirating police on here! :laughing:

14+, they all look wonderful!! Especially Mittens :D

growler~GateKeeper
July 28th, 2008, 12:08 AM
Love Mittens little nose :cloud9: it needs a kiss

Mylee taking Mittens' temperature :laughing: just purrfect :lovestruck:

14+kitties
July 28th, 2008, 07:19 AM
No need, I can get you a copy.... ;) There better be no pirating police on here! :laughing:

14+, they all look wonderful!! Especially Mittens :D

He's still here Meg. :D I think Peaches is such a social butterfly he would welcome a playmate. :rolleyes: