Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A BIG thanks to Ancientgirl!!!

krdahmer
July 25th, 2008, 11:37 AM
....for the imported drugs!!! (Frenchy- you're too funny!) ;)
The boys wasted no time!! They love love love the catnip sticks!

Buddy giving it a good what for!

Palomine digging in...

And Fagan giving one a big bitey hug! (you can see we are still having some issues with his little booby:sad:, but thats the only spot, he may need another shot to get over this bout)

Frenchy
July 25th, 2008, 11:39 AM
the catnip sticks!

omg you guys imported drugs from the US to Canada ? :eek:

:laughing: what a wonderful gift :cloud9:

krdahmer
July 25th, 2008, 11:39 AM
Windy finally sauntered over to see what all the fuss was about...

Palomine still going at his 20 minutes later... and I think I still hear him playing!

And Buddy is actually trying to 'bury' his for later!! :rolleyes::laughing:

krdahmer
July 25th, 2008, 11:41 AM
The mice are great too... the girls are more into mice, so later once the boys have settled a bit, I'll get those out for them!

The :cat:s say :thankyou: :cloud9:

ancientgirl
July 25th, 2008, 11:45 AM
Yay! I'll tell you, I was starting to wonder if I was going to get a visit from the DEA! LOL, I only wrote toy mice on the customs slip then later wondered what would happen if they had some dog smelling for drugs and they thought the catnip was contraband!

At least they arrived. Some advice. Take the tubes away from the boys after a while. Vlad killed one of them:laughing: He was so excited about it he gave it just too much love!

I'm glad everything arrived well! I wish I would have known Fagan was still having issues. I would have sent a little jar of coconut oil.

Hugs to your gang.

14+kitties
July 25th, 2008, 11:47 AM
Awww how sweet!!! That was a wonderful thing to do ancient!! I'm sure kr's kitties loved them. It sure looks like it from the pictures!! :thumbs up
I love it when kitties try to bury their food/toys for later. I guess instincts die hard. :D

ancientgirl
July 25th, 2008, 11:53 AM
As soon as I can manage to get a dining room table I can have a place to set my sewing machine up and I can make my own. I'll be taking orders of course.:D

krdahmer
July 25th, 2008, 11:57 AM
It's been almost an hour now and Palomine is still darting around the house meowing!! :crazy::laughing: I think him and Fagan are chasing one another! Buddy, on the other hand is here with me passed out on the desk! :rolleyes::laughing:

Oh and I did go out and get the coconut oil. Palomine and Fagan actually licked some right out of the jar when I let them smell it! (thanks Rainbow for the suggestion!:thumbs up) I've been giving it to Fagan for about a week, and really have only noticed that the one small spot is at least not getting worse (not getting better either though:shrug:) and I did try putting it on the spot, but again that just seems to make him pay more attention to grooming that spot which is what I'm trying to discourage. I may have to get him one more shot, but I'll continue with the coconut oil and see if maybe that might prevent another bout. :fingerscr

ancientgirl
July 25th, 2008, 12:02 PM
At least the spot isn't getting any worse. And from what I've read, there really is no harm in giving that to them daily. Maybe it's one of those things that takes a while to see the results. I've forget to give it to my gang regularly. My bad, I should really just start making it habit.

krdahmer
July 25th, 2008, 12:05 PM
We have quite the wake up and bed time routines so it's very easy to get meds/ oil into them. Every day when I wake up, they all jump on the bed, I give Fagan his meds then everyone gets treats, then I take my meds and we share some water. Same thing at night... Fagan meds, treats for all, my meds and we share water again. It's great when I have to give say Smoke meds, cause she's already used to being there twice a day for treats.

It also makes it easier for me to remember when it's a routine, that way I don't forget Fagan's meds... or my own! :cool:

Love4himies
July 25th, 2008, 12:11 PM
:eek::eek: ancientgirl is a drug smuggler? and krdahmer is an accomplise?:eek: I wouldn't never have thought these two would engage in such activities.

How sweet of you to send some, ancientgirl:lovestruck:

ancientgirl
July 25th, 2008, 12:20 PM
:eek::eek: ancientgirl is a drug smuggler? and krdahmer is an accomplise?:eek: I wouldn't never have thought these two would engage in such activities.

How sweet of you to send some, ancientgirl:lovestruck:

Hey, I am from Miami after all.:laughing:

ancientgirl
July 25th, 2008, 12:21 PM
We have quite the wake up and bed time routines so it's very easy to get meds/ oil into them. Every day when I wake up, they all jump on the bed, I give Fagan his meds then everyone gets treats, then I take my meds and we share some water. Same thing at night... Fagan meds, treats for all, my meds and we share water again. It's great when I have to give say Smoke meds, cause she's already used to being there twice a day for treats.

It also makes it easier for me to remember when it's a routine, that way I don't forget Fagan's meds... or my own! :cool:

I've got a morning routine too, I can always just add it to that. I wake up, go downstairs, give Czarina her pill, get them their food and water than go upstairs and use my inhaler. I could always just add some to their food, no extra time lost in doing that.:D

krdahmer
July 25th, 2008, 10:11 PM
Oh ya forget to add... thanks for my bubble wrap too!:laughing: I played with that all afternoon too everytime I went into the kitchen I popped a few!!! (funny how we never grow out of that eh?!:rolleyes:)

hazelrunpack
July 25th, 2008, 10:39 PM
Wow! Bubblewrap and Miami drugs! :thumbs up You're such a good friend, ancientgirl! :D

The kitties do seem to be enjoying themselves immensely in the pics! :cloud9: Kitty heaven!

ancientgirl
July 26th, 2008, 11:37 AM
LOL, I love bubble wrap! POP POP POP

FancyAppy
July 27th, 2008, 05:50 AM
Ancient what a nice thing for you to do. And look how much fun the kitties are having !
krdahmer you have some gorgeous fur-babies.