Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My Kids

Kahne9Lover
July 23rd, 2008, 07:02 PM
Hi there, I'm new to the site and here's some pics of my kids Maya (yellow) is 2 1/2 and Colby is approx 3 1/2

ancientgirl
July 23rd, 2008, 07:39 PM
Welcome to the board. What a couple of cutie pies you have! We love pictures here so feel free to post away!

aslan
July 23rd, 2008, 08:14 PM
yup we do love pictures especially of such good looking fuzzbutts. Is Colby part dane by anychance.

allymack
July 23rd, 2008, 08:36 PM
welcome to the site! and what a couple of cuties you have. i have to second aslans question, i do see a bit of dane in him:cloud9:

Luvmypitgirls
July 23rd, 2008, 08:47 PM
Ack look at those faces!:flirt: Just wanna give them both a big squeeze!:lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
July 23rd, 2008, 09:10 PM
They both look labby to me! :flirt: I love labbies. :cloud9:

Frenchy
July 23rd, 2008, 10:08 PM
They are both too cute :cloud9: But now you need a chocolate lab to have the set :lovestruck:

Kahne9Lover
July 23rd, 2008, 10:21 PM
My husband has already said no to having a full set (chocolate). Colby is mixed, but I have no idea with what. Dane is possible, looking at his head, but he is definitely lab at heart. Here's what he looked like when he came into the East Shore Harrisburg Humane Society, he was found as a stray. We found him on Petfinder, and his face told us he was the one. He is my "little lovebug".

Frenchy
July 23rd, 2008, 10:25 PM
He still have the puppy look :lovestruck:

Love4himies
July 24th, 2008, 07:47 AM
Oh wow, looks like you have done a wonderful job with Colby :thumbs up Beautiful dogs.

chico2
July 24th, 2008, 07:57 AM
Welcome to our Forum,your pups look great..:lovestruck:
Colby looks so much better after being taken care of by you:dog:
Thank's for adopting a shelter-pup:pawprint:

chicken pot pie
July 24th, 2008, 08:17 AM
hello all just seeing if i can finally put some pics up of my family. This ones for frenchy, since she gave me this gift!! He is the best!!! My ben!!

Chris21711
July 24th, 2008, 09:02 AM
Kahne9luver you kids are beautiful :lovestruck:

Ben - Nice to see you again, seems Ms. Frenchy found you a beautiful loving family, you're still as handsome as ever :thumbs up

Luvmypitgirls
July 24th, 2008, 04:49 PM
hello all just seeing if i can finally put some pics up of my family. This ones for frenchy, since she gave me this gift!! He is the best!!! My ben!!

thats a great pic!

aslan
July 24th, 2008, 04:51 PM
oh oh Ben you look great and your fimmin with mommy. I'm so glad he's doin so well Frenchy will be glad to see him i'm sure.

Frenchy
July 24th, 2008, 10:20 PM

omg I needed that pic :cry: I am sooo glad you guys adopted him ! :angel: lucky boy , his own inground pool !

But you need to open up a thread just for him !

14+kitties
July 24th, 2008, 10:54 PM
Welcome Kahne9Lover! Beautiful babies! What a difference with Colby! He looks wonderful!

:offtopic: but with a name like yours you forgot to mention in your profile another interest. :rolleyes: He's my hubby's fav driver too. :thumbs up Mine is #88 :D Go figure!!

kathryn
July 24th, 2008, 11:18 PM
Sorry but they are officially too cute, and I am going to have to confiscate them:dog:

chicken pot pie
July 25th, 2008, 08:26 AM
might as well put the whole gang in since im on a roll, I have to show you all the love of my life chicken,,,, the name says it all, shes 12 and is now Bens chick, thank god hes a little blind cause shes not the most perfect golden but she is the sweetest thing on this earth. the cat (happy) was supposed to be my mouser, I adopted him from a job site and she looked like she could actually pay her way,,, hmmmmmmm wonder why they all get like this when they get to my house!!! the most violent one is the little one, samouri, she bites chicken and ben all the time, thinks shes got it all going on, and is certainly the boss as the others get out of the way when they see her coming!!!I must also send you a picture of dougie the bird who thinks hes a dog and is usually hanging out with them. I explained to ben that we were an extremely dysfunctional family, but damn if he isint just fitting right in!!

chicken pot pie
July 25th, 2008, 08:28 AM
my family continued

chicken pot pie
July 25th, 2008, 08:30 AM
I wanted to but dont know how i tried everything and i can only reply to a thread, just tell me how and i will do it pronto!!! you all know how long it took me to figure out the pics!!! patience people!! il; get it eventually

chicken pot pie
July 25th, 2008, 08:33 AM
wasint clear on what i was asking... just want to know where to click to start a thread, even went to admin, to ask them but no answer.....Im not stupid , ive tried everywhere, probably something very simple

chico2
July 25th, 2008, 08:49 AM
Chicken-pot-pie,scroll up to "Pet forum for dogs cats and human"click on it,then a list of categories come up.
Click on Pet-Pictures,then New Thread in the right hand corner,then post your beautiful family.

14+kitties
July 25th, 2008, 08:51 AM
Chicken pot pie -

At the top of the page beside your name you will find this:

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca >

Click on it. It will take you to a page with the different forums. Scroll down and you will find the Pet Photography one. Click on it. It will open and at the top(ish) you will find a botton that says "New Thread". Hit that. It will open a thread for you. Then all you have to do is go to town posting pics! Hope that helps.

This is what the new thread button looks like.

14+kitties
July 25th, 2008, 08:53 AM
:cloud9:But I must say the pictures of all the spoiled babies are simply beautiful! Thanks for rescuing/adopting them!!!! :cloud9:
Ben looks sooooo happy!!!

aslan
July 25th, 2008, 09:25 AM
ummmm the New Thread button is at the bottom left hand side,for me 14+ rest of the instructions are bang on tho:thumbs up

nevermind i'm an idiot... i found it...