Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

cheese cake

allymack
July 22nd, 2008, 07:53 PM
alright, well i made my cheese cake. I may have cooked it a little to long, but it actually tastes really good. although it didnt quite swirl like it was supposed.

aslan
July 22nd, 2008, 07:55 PM
mmmmmm, where exactly in nova scotia did you say you were, might have to stop in and mooch on the way to newfie land sometime.

Frenchy
July 22nd, 2008, 07:56 PM
http://bestsmileys.com/drooling/4.gif

http://bestsmileys.com/drooling/3.gif

:cry: I can almost taste it :yell:

allymack
July 22nd, 2008, 08:00 PM
In Bedford, aslan, 20 about 20 mins from halifax.

gee, too bad hazel didnt load up her van with her pups, i mean she could have stopped and gto you and you guys along the way :D

aslan
July 22nd, 2008, 08:01 PM
hmmm, Frenchy we can do a detour on the way to hazels, steal the cheesecake then hit the road again.

hazelrunpack
July 22nd, 2008, 08:02 PM
alright, well i made my cheese cake. I may have cooked it a little to long, but it actually tastes really good. although it didnt quite swirl like it was supposed.

No swirl?! :eek: http://foolstown.com/sm/obm.gif Intolerable. hazel will just have to eat this one while you make a perfect one for yourself! :thumbs up

:o

Actually, it looks quite luscious.... http://bestsmileys.com/bouncing/6.gif

aslan
July 22nd, 2008, 08:10 PM
ohoh i've been to halifax, hmmm so in which direction do i go from halifax, note to self go back to the Titanic cemetary while you're there.

Frenchy
July 22nd, 2008, 08:13 PM
hmmm, Frenchy we can do a detour on the way to hazels, steal the cheesecake then hit the road again.

Trip duration : 7 hours
Gas for trip : a gazillion dollars
Stealing Allymack's cheesecake : priceless :D

Frenchy
July 22nd, 2008, 08:14 PM
No swirl?! :eek: http://foolstown.com/sm/obm.gif Intolerable.

Since someone keeps mentioning how good she is with her tongue , she could make the swirls :laughing:

but I'll eat my piece of cake before the swirls making :laughing:

aslan
July 22nd, 2008, 08:14 PM

shave an hour off that, cause i have a lead foot
We'll syphon gas tanks on the way
And i thoroughly agree....

aslan
July 22nd, 2008, 08:15 PM
Since someone keeps mentioning how good she is with her tongue , she could make the swirls :laughing:

but I'll eat my piece of cake before the swirls making :laughing:

Still leaving it alone, 'cause if i swirled Grace would get mad, 'cause you'd be following me around wanting me to show you that again.:D

Frenchy
July 22nd, 2008, 08:22 PM
Still leaving it alone, 'cause if i swirled Grace would get mad, 'cause you'd be following me around wanting me to show you that again.:D

:laughing: http://bestsmileys.com/bowing/2.gif

aslan
July 22nd, 2008, 08:24 PM
ok back to the cheesecake, hmmmm doesn't look too hard to make, maybe i should go shopping in the am and make one, i'm the only one here who likes it, nomnomnom.

Frenchy
July 22nd, 2008, 08:28 PM
Allymack just logged off , I'll bet she's eating it right now :D

aslan
July 22nd, 2008, 08:30 PM
well atleast she's not rubbing it in and eating it infront of us. hmmm gonna go back and look at that recipe site.

allymack
July 22nd, 2008, 08:47 PM
hehe, its really good, althoguh i couldnt finish me piece..so i had to take a break and then get back to it..its very sweet:D, by the time you guy get here to steal it..it will all be in my tummy :D

aslan i can send you the recipe for this one if you want..

aslan
July 22nd, 2008, 08:48 PM
then we will just have to force you to make another one while we're site seeing:D sure if you don't mind, you can either pm me or my email is in my profile.

Frenchy
July 22nd, 2008, 08:51 PM
well atleast she's not rubbing it in and eating it infront of us. hmmm gonna go back and look at that recipe site.

hehe, its really good, althoguh i couldnt finish me piece..so i had to take a break and then get back to it..its very sweet:D, by the time you guy get here to steal it..it will all be in my tummy :D

aslan , I think you should delete your post :frustrated:

:laughing:

aslan
July 22nd, 2008, 08:53 PM
shhhhh i'll comment after she sends me the recipe'

hazelrunpack
July 22nd, 2008, 08:58 PM

You oughtta submit that to the Visa people...or is that MasterCard? I can never remember :o

Frenchy
July 22nd, 2008, 09:04 PM

You oughtta submit that to the Visa people...or is that MasterCard? I can never remember :o

I think it's master card .... we should make one about dogs ... that would be easy :laughing:

:offtopic: :sorry:

Worm treatment $....
Flea treatment $.....
Spay / neuter $.....
Shots $......
Dog food $.....
Allergy meds $.....
Different trips to the emergency vet $.....
Treats $.....
Dog toys $.....
Damaged wooded bed base , wooded window frames , carpets , sheets , comforter , sneakers etc.... $......
Emergency trip to the hospital because you slipped on drool $.....
(ok , I can go on an on)
Dogs that love you = priceless :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
July 23rd, 2008, 01:54 AM
Emergency trip to the hospital because you slipped on drool $.....

:laugh: :laugh:

Love4himies
July 23rd, 2008, 06:21 AM

:laughing::laughing:. What I would do for a piece of that cheesecake.

hazelrunpack
July 23rd, 2008, 10:02 AM
Sigh...as hazel steps off the scale this morning...

At least drooling over ally's cheesecake from afar is not doing any damage around my waist! :rolleyes:

:o

allymack
July 23rd, 2008, 06:12 PM
Way to put a positive attitude on not having cheesecake , Hazel:thumbs up :)

aslan
July 23rd, 2008, 07:51 PM
waaaa i never got to go shopping yet, so no cheesecake for me.:sad:

hazelrunpack
July 23rd, 2008, 08:11 PM
Way to put a positive attitude on not having cheesecake , Hazel:thumbs up :)

Yeah, but it didn't stop the drooling! :D

allymack
July 23rd, 2008, 08:32 PM
aw poor aslan, i need to go get a piece of it to comfort me, becasue i am just so heart broken that you didnt get to make one today.gee, what a super good excuse :rolleyes:..:D

aslan
July 23rd, 2008, 08:33 PM
i may have to come down there and kill you, you know that don't you. just for that i'm gonna make sure the swirl works.

Frenchy
July 23rd, 2008, 08:40 PM
aw poor aslan, i need to go get a piece of it to comfort me, becasue i am just so heart broken that you didnt get to make one today.gee, what a super good excuse :rolleyes:..:D

:laughing: http://bestsmileys.com/whipping/1.gif

aslan
July 23rd, 2008, 08:43 PM
LOL do you remember me saying last night how it was nice of her to leave and not eat in front of us and rub it in. BOY was i wrong, she's a big tease and a big meanie.

allymack
July 23rd, 2008, 08:43 PM
if your swirl works, i am going to be some mad :mad: , well nto really, cause it still tastes good either way, but still :mad:..:D

aslan
July 23rd, 2008, 08:46 PM
:mwaha: i'm just gonna keep making them until i get the swirl and that's the one i'll show you, i'll courier the others to Frenchy and Hazel. I promise ladies i wont use my tongue to swirl.

allymack
July 24th, 2008, 03:44 PM
hazel, frenchy...dont trust her that she wont use her tongue, knowing aslan, she would :D i only have like half the cake left :sad:

kathryn
July 24th, 2008, 03:46 PM
You were the one making a chocolate one right?

Because if not... it looks a little burnt :laughing:

aslan
July 24th, 2008, 03:47 PM
:eek::eek: What exactly are you saying....

believe me they'd know if i used my tongue.....:D

allymack
July 24th, 2008, 04:15 PM
You were the one making a chocolate one right?

Because if not... it looks a little burnt :laughing:

well the crust is chocolate crumbs, and the rest is supposed to be a swirl of chocolate and regualr..althought the swirl didnt quite work uot. and i did cook it for a minute or two too long, but it still tastes good! :D

kathryn
July 24th, 2008, 04:34 PM
well the crust is chocolate crumbs, and the rest is supposed to be a swirl of chocolate and regualr..althought the swirl didnt quite work uot. and i did cook it for a minute or two too long, but it still tastes good! :D

It's all good. I used to work at a grocery store and would hang out in the bakery most of the time.. for swirls they'd put down the vanilla or lighter color batch in first, then use a big spoon to pour the chocolate over top and it would swirl.

aslan
July 24th, 2008, 04:36 PM
aha now i know the swirl secret, pfffft on you allymack..:D

hazelrunpack
July 24th, 2008, 05:18 PM
i only have like half the cake left :sad:

You've got a lot of willpower. Wouldn't be even half the cake left if hazel had made it! :o And madame hazel would be moaning and groaning and holding her stomach. :laughing:

Love4himies
July 25th, 2008, 08:06 AM
Every friggin' morning I open this post before I have breakfast and I start salivating :wall::wall:

I think it is cruel and unusual punishment to post these pictures without sharing. :D

aslan
July 25th, 2008, 08:10 AM
I have worse news for you love4, allymack just got on a plane for new york and left the extra cheesecake home alone...:eek:

Love4himies
July 25th, 2008, 08:17 AM
I have worse news for you love4, allymack just got on a plane for new york and left the extra cheesecake home alone...:eek:

OMG that's CRIMINAL! If only she lived closer, we could do a "rescue":p

aslan
July 25th, 2008, 08:21 AM
we offered to foster it for her while she was away.. for some reason i don't think she trusted Frenchy or I. hmmm imagine that. and Babymomma said you aren't allowed to eat your fosters, so we'd have to adopt first. hmmmmm, FordGirl is on the eastcoast now, maybe she can do an intervention.:D

Love4himies
July 25th, 2008, 09:50 AM
we offered to foster it for her while she was away.. for some reason i don't think she trusted Frenchy or I. hmmm imagine that. and Babymomma said you aren't allowed to eat your fosters, so we'd have to adopt first. hmmmmm, FordGirl is on the eastcoast now, maybe she can do an intervention.:D

:laughing::laughing:

Is fordgirl driving back to Calgary? If so maybe she can stop in on the way so we can "meet" cheesecake?

Frenchy
July 25th, 2008, 11:50 AM
Is fordgirl driving back to Calgary? If so maybe she can stop in on the way so we can "meet" cheesecake?

:laughing: "meet" the cheesecake ... that one way of putting it :laughing:

Love4himies
July 25th, 2008, 12:16 PM
:laughing: "meet" the cheesecake ... that one way of putting it :laughing:

Hehe and we are before Aslan's place so there may not be anything left for her to "meet":mwaha:

Frenchy
July 25th, 2008, 12:20 PM
Hehe and we are before Aslan's place so there may not be anything left for her to "meet":mwaha:

:thumbs up we'll keep the box for her as she is so good with her tongue :laughing:

Love4himies
July 25th, 2008, 12:32 PM
:thumbs up we'll keep the box for her as she is so good with her tongue :laughing:

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

How about sending some pictures of us eating it along with fordgirl when she drops off the box so she won't totally miss out on the fun.

aslan
July 25th, 2008, 01:06 PM
haha pee on you both, i have the recipe, allymack sent it to me. And you now both get nuffing, not even a picture of a crumb.

Love4himies
July 25th, 2008, 03:07 PM
haha pee on you both, i have the recipe, allymack sent it to me. And you now both get nuffing, not even a picture of a crumb.

We won't have to go through the work of baking it though :p

aslan
July 25th, 2008, 03:09 PM
ahah but, and this is a big but. at this point her cheescake is 4 days old, been picked over, by the time you get there it will be 5 days old. mine will be nice and fresh, nomnomnom....:D

Frenchy
July 25th, 2008, 08:29 PM
ahah but, and this is a big but. at this point her cheescake is 4 days old,

I'm pretty sure I've eaten worst things in my life :laughing:

jessi76
July 25th, 2008, 08:43 PM

no worries, I'll hook you up.... I'm going to have to make my mini-cheesecakes soon.....bite size deliciousness. (mine are usually strawberry or cherry though, fresh raspberries are simply too pricey for my budget, although they do look FANTASTIC)

aslan
July 25th, 2008, 08:44 PM
I'm pretty sure I've eaten worst things in my life :laughing:

lol, so have i but we wont go there.

Jessi no fair they started it...

Frenchy
July 25th, 2008, 09:56 PM
no worries, I'll hook you up.... I'm going to have to make my mini-cheesecakes soon.....bite size deliciousness.

http://bestsmileys.com/drooling/3.gif

Love4himies
July 26th, 2008, 05:28 PM
Ohhhhhh Jessie that cheesecake is giving me cravings :yell: Mmmmmm cherry is the best.

pffft 5 day old cheesecake is fine, don't have to bake don't have to clean;)

allymack
July 28th, 2008, 05:46 PM
OMG that's CRIMINAL! If only she lived closer, we could do a "rescue":p

oh, gee, how nice you to rescue it, i mean it is living in such horrible conditions:D

:laughing::laughing:

If so maybe she can stop in on the way so we can "meet" cheesecake?

Meet?! dont you mean EAT??

i can read through you L4H.. :D

Love4himies
July 29th, 2008, 07:24 AM
oh, gee, how nice you to rescue it, i mean it is living in such horrible conditions:D

Meet?! dont you mean EAT??

i can read through you L4H.. :D

Yup, I mean eat.

:headslap: doh, I opened this thread up again before breakfast, have to eat now, mouth is watering.

allymack
July 29th, 2008, 07:32 PM
hehe, i think you should save this thread untill you have alread eating,, although opening it before you eat makes you not eat more( after you ghave already eaten):D