Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New Kailey & Chase Pictures!!!

Chaser
July 22nd, 2008, 03:14 PM
UPDATE: Things are going quite well for us. Kailey is settling in and trusting us more. She's very smart and starting to learn the rules. She and Chase are having a great time together and teaching each other all kinds of bad habits. She's teaching him the joy of barking and he's taught her the fine art of hurdling furniture and baby gates :rolleyes: But he's teaching her good stuff too, like how staying home alone for a short time isn't anything to get upset about and that broccoli is a tasty, healthy snack! :D

And of course, some pictures!

1. Looking pretty in one of her new bandanas from Winston (Thank you!) Chase's Dad says Chase isn't allowed to play dress-up, but he couldn't help but agree that Kailey looks very pretty in hers :D I think she will wear one most days - they look adorable on her!
2. Best buds :lovestruck:
3. Chase looking like his usual dopey, lovable self and having a bit of an ear malfunction :laughing:

Chaser
July 22nd, 2008, 03:17 PM
And a few action shots of how they spend most of their time together. Sometimes Chase starts zooming and then Kailey chases him....so the odd time they need to have a bit of a "time-out" from each other, because it's enough to drive a person nuts! They each get a stuffed kong, and Kailey goes to her crate for a bit. They both take a nap, and then it starts all over again....:laughing:

allymack
July 22nd, 2008, 03:22 PM
They look like they are having a blast together! and its good to hear that they are getting along so well! Kailey sure is pretty and of course chase is a handsome little devil!:cloud9:

Toonces
July 22nd, 2008, 05:12 PM
:laughing: :laughing: Love Chase's eyeballs in that last pic and ohhh them teethies!

dmc123
July 22nd, 2008, 06:22 PM
Such pretty doggies!

Diane

Sylvie
July 22nd, 2008, 06:33 PM
They each get a stuffed kong, and Kailey goes to her crate for a bit. They both take a nap, and then it starts all over again....

And what do Mom and Dad do during time out :sleepy::laughing::laughing:

Toonces
July 22nd, 2008, 07:04 PM
They each get a stuffed kong, and Kailey goes to her crate for a bit. They both take a nap, and then it starts all over again....

:laughing: well they are young new parents!

Frenchy
July 22nd, 2008, 07:54 PM
It's so cool to see them play together :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
July 22nd, 2008, 07:58 PM
So sweet together! :cloud9: Kailey does look divine in her bandana...and I love that ear thing Chase has going... :lovestruck:

ancientgirl
July 22nd, 2008, 08:02 PM
They look great together. I love that last picture of them playing.

Chaser
July 22nd, 2008, 08:32 PM

Oh my...:o

You're supposed to comment on the DOGS!

katherine93
July 22nd, 2008, 08:53 PM
Chase is going to be REALLY sad when she gets adopted:rolleyes: *cough Foster failure cough* I know you said she doesnt meet your lifestyle buuuut she deserves wonderful people like yous two for parents.! And i dont think anybody else is As Amazing as you guys ( sucking up) . She couldnt find a better home if her life depended on it (I guess thats not exactly the best words to use huh?:o sorry about that)

Stacer
July 22nd, 2008, 09:02 PM
She really is a gorgeous dog, and Chase is too cute with his floppy ear. I really love to see them playing so well together. :lovestruck:

I'm glad it's working out, she'll be a well adjusted happy dog when her forever home is found!

Sylvie
July 22nd, 2008, 09:56 PM
O.K. Toonces and Chase's Mom -- I meant that you would be tired from keeping up with them. They can be a handful. I thought you would be napping, forgot you are younger than me. I can tell you that I would be napping after looking after 2 young go getters :D

Chaser
July 22nd, 2008, 10:56 PM
O.K. Toonces and Chase's Mom -- I meant that you would be tired from keeping up with them. They can be a handful. I thought you would be napping, forgot you are younger than me. I can tell you that I would be napping after looking after 2 young go getters :D

LOL...I think Toonces and I are just good at keeping our minds in the perpetual gutter. Even before I read Toonces' response I thought you meant something dirty! :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
July 23rd, 2008, 12:46 AM
Those 2 sure know how to have fun, love the teethie pics :D

:highfive: WTG Chase & Kailey for teaching each other their own good & bad habits :D

Chase has such cute ears :cloud9: :lovestruck:

Chris21711
July 23rd, 2008, 09:57 AM
Chase is going to miss that girl. She looks so happy and comfortable in your home. Looking at the throw on the back of your sofa, seems like you have another poor Leafs fan at home just like me. :D

Chaser
July 23rd, 2008, 10:38 AM
Chase is going to miss that girl. She looks so happy and comfortable in your home. Looking at the throw on the back of your sofa, seems like you have another poor Leafs fan at home just like me. :D

They are definitely buddies for life - if her future parents don't live too far away from us we will for sure offer to dogsit if they ever want to go on vacation :D

And yes, Chase's Dad is one of those suckers for the Leafs! (He had a cranky winter! :laughing:)

Chris21711
July 23rd, 2008, 11:04 AM
They are definitely buddies for life - if her future parents don't live too far away from us we will for sure offer to dogsit if they ever want to go on vacation :D

That would be great :)
And yes, Chase's Dad is one of those suckers for the Leafs! (He had a cranky winter! :laughing:)

I think he is in for another one, this is how much of a fan my silly one is. Show it to Hubby on the saddlebags; 1 is the ACC and the other The Gardens, also Johnny Bower and Tim Horton, Leafs Nation and the Stanley Cup:

Chaser
July 23rd, 2008, 11:46 AM
Holy - that is one die-hard fan! :eek:

rainbow
July 23rd, 2008, 01:47 PM
Great pics and glad to hear that they are getting along so well together. :cloud9: I love the second pic of both of them together and Chase's cute ears. :lovestruck: He is going to be one sad boy when she gets adopted but I'm still secretly hoping that you change your mind. :goodvibes:

Chris21711
July 23rd, 2008, 01:56 PM
Holy - that is one die-hard fan! :eek:

Yup, that he is and silly to boot. Every time they don't make the playoffs, says hh is going to repaint it. Last three years they didn't make it and it is still there. :crazy: