Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I met two Angels today!

Winston
July 22nd, 2008, 04:09 PM
I had the pleasure of finally meeting ChasesMom and her hubby! and of course her gorgeous pup Chase and of course Kailey the new foster!

It was so wonderful to finally meet Kailey (aka Beauty) in person!! She is sooo much more beautiful than her picture in the shelter! I was certainly smitten with her! I have to say her foster parents are doing a FANTASTIC!! job and she is doing really well.

It was so nice to see how well she gets along with Chase! they really do like each other and that certainly with help Kailey in her transition to her forever home! I forgot my camera so I couldnt take pics but I will next time!

:thumbs up to Chasesmom! (and hubby too!) you are awesome people!!

Thanks again for having Sylvie and I over!!

Chaser
July 22nd, 2008, 04:21 PM
:o Thank you Winston - it was really nice to meet you as well! I'm glad things are going well with Kailey and all of the support and positive feedback from everyone at GSRT has been amazing! You and Sylvie are welcome to visit anytime, and we're really looking forward to working with you to help Kailey be her best self for her future forever family :grouphug:

hazelrunpack
July 22nd, 2008, 09:43 PM
Aha!!! So this is how Winston kept herself busy today! :D And it certainly does clear up the mystery of the Winston-given bandana...

But no camera, Winston?!? :confused: :frustrated: Chase_Mom, next time she comes over, Winston must produce her camera at the door as an entry ticket :thumbs up

:D

Frenchy
July 22nd, 2008, 09:57 PM
It's so nice that you guys met :thumbs up

Chaser
July 23rd, 2008, 12:05 AM
Chase_Mom, next time she comes over, Winston must produce her camera at the door as an entry ticket :thumbs up
:D

What? Have I not been providing an adequate supply of pictures??? :laughing:

Love4himies
July 23rd, 2008, 07:24 AM
What? Have I not been providing an adequate supply of pictures??? :laughing:

Some members are just not satisfied :rolleyes:. sooooo on that note, when are you posting more pics?????:D