Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A few random shots

ancientgirl
July 22nd, 2008, 10:02 AM
I took these last night. I'll try to get some of Czarina this weekend.

Maks, looking over his domain :laughing:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Wicked%20Cats/Picture012-1.jpg

Tiny Miss, just relaxing:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Wicked%20Cats/Picture001-1.jpg

Little Miss Diva looking oh so statuesque:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Wicked%20Cats/Picture010-1.jpg

14+kitties
July 22nd, 2008, 10:12 AM
Ummmmm helloooooooo......... I think you need to take pictures of someone else that is missing too. :rolleyes:
Very nice pictures. They look so happy and content. :cloud9:

katherine93
July 22nd, 2008, 10:15 AM
I just have such a soft spot for black Kitties :flirt: They are all beautiful Kitties!! :thumbs up

ancientgirl
July 22nd, 2008, 10:24 AM
14+, don't worry I'm getting pictures of her this week. I took these yesterday and she was a little stressed. She's gotten out and walked around the apartment but every time any of the others came near her she got very defensive. She was growling most of the evening, so I didn't want to bug her. It did give me a better chance to really see that the others have no problem with her being around, so that's one good thing.

Katherine, I've always loved black cats. It was always my dream to have a beautiful black cat, and now I have 2:lovestruck:

Love4himies
July 22nd, 2008, 11:03 AM
Maks is so pretty against that green wall :cloud9:.

No pictures of Vlad:sad:, is he being punished for his "adventure climbing"?

ancientgirl
July 22nd, 2008, 11:21 AM
Maks is so pretty against that green wall :cloud9:.

No pictures of Vlad:sad:, is he being punished for his "adventure climbing"?

That sage color looks good next to him.

LOL, no I didn't put any of him here since I had added that picture of him on the couch in the other thread. Here, I'll add this. He was pretending to be master of the the remote:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Wicked%20Cats/Picture022.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Wicked%20Cats/Picture002-1.jpg

Love4himies
July 22nd, 2008, 11:24 AM
Master of the remote, he is a man through and through!:laughing::laughing:
Even when DH is falling asleep on his lazyboy, he has a firm grip on the remote.

ancientgirl
July 22nd, 2008, 11:34 AM
Master of the remote, he is a man through and through!:laughing::laughing:
Even when DH is falling asleep on his lazyboy, he has a firm grip on the remote.

LOL, he's been doing this a lot lately. He'll sit, of course mostly when I have food, and just lay there, and put his paw over the remote. It must be in male genes or something. :rolleyes: I think he figures, if he can't control Oksana, he can at least give the remote a try.:laughing:

hazelrunpack
July 22nd, 2008, 12:14 PM
I think he figures, if he can't control Oksana, he can at least give the remote a try.:laughing:

:laughing:

You know, AG, as much as I love black cats, that little Kiska is really twangin' my heartstrings. :lovestruck: I don't know if it's cuz she's littler than the rest or what, but she sure is a cutie-pie! :flirt:

ancientgirl
July 22nd, 2008, 12:28 PM
Hazel, she's a little doll. She's such a gentle little soul. She's very calm and doesn't have a mean bone in her body. That's why when I see Oksana and sometimes Vlad trying to be rough with her I immediately put a stop to it. She is the smallest of the bunch, and her little back legs have a slight deformity, so I'm always watching to make sure nobody picks on her for anything other than a play session. She's not a push over by any means, but still she's a delicate little thing.:lovestruck:

Other than Czarina, she's the only one who loves to sit on my lap. She'll meow until I call her up to the couch, then lay on my lap and knead my arm.

hazelrunpack
July 22nd, 2008, 12:31 PM
I knew she was special. :cloud9: :lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
July 22nd, 2008, 11:19 PM
Maks' got super long whiskers :cloud9:

Kiska looks good on pink :lovestruck: my calico Mischief also looked good on pink ~ you wouldn't think so with the various colours :shrug: but it works :cloud9:

Oksana always looks like a little statue :lovestruck: very poised & proper girlie grrl

:laughing: the 1st Vlad pic he's saying "Why you change the channel - I was watching that!"

2nd pic he says "That'll teach you ~ changing channels on me" *huff*

:D

ancientgirl
July 23rd, 2008, 07:50 AM
Growler, Maks' whiskers are the longest of my bunch, and his tail too!

Kiska and Czarina both look really good in pink. Czarina's collar has pink, brown and I think light blue, and it looks really nice on her.

Oksana is hard to get. It's like she knows when your going to snap the shot and she usually moves her head. When you see a picture like this one of her, it's because I've had to take about 20.

Vlad is such a character. I really believe he thinks everything in that apartment is his to do whatever he pleases with.:D

rainbow
July 23rd, 2008, 02:00 PM
WOW...I love that pic of Maks. :cloud9: A contest winner for sure. :thumbs up

Vlad and Oksana have such gorgeous shiny coats :lovestruck: and Vlad is too cute with his remote. :D

ancientgirl
July 23rd, 2008, 02:19 PM
Maks always gives me such wonderful shots.