Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Bear & Molly at the cottage

Bearsmom
July 22nd, 2008, 08:47 AM
Just a few pictures of Bear and Molly enjoying the cottage last week. No, I haven't vanished, I'm just recovering from surgery, so will post more soon!
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o222/Robsmom/DSCN0026.jpg
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o222/Robsmom/DSCN0012.jpg
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o222/Robsmom/DSCN0025.jpg

ancientgirl
July 22nd, 2008, 11:06 AM
Wow! Molly gets bigger every day! Looks like a wonderful day to be outside. I didn't know you were going in for surgery, but I hope everything went well.

Bearsmom
July 22nd, 2008, 11:16 AM
Surgery went well, recovery is going fine.

Molly is now 104lbs and just turned 8 months. It is SO nice to finally see this terrified scrawny dog turn into a full on tail-waggin, drool makin', huggable darling who just STALKS Robbie and Bear all over the house.

katherine93
July 22nd, 2008, 11:18 AM
Your Dogs are Gorgous!!!!! :flirt: I looove st.bernards!!

wdawson
July 22nd, 2008, 11:19 AM
great pics , molly is big:D

Frenchy
July 22nd, 2008, 12:13 PM
Surgery went well, recovery is going fine.

Molly is now 104lbs and just turned 8 months. It is SO nice to finally see this terrified scrawny dog turn into a full on tail-waggin, drool makin', huggable darling who just STALKS Robbie and Bear all over the house.

omg omg she looks soooooo much better !!! :highfive: you haven't adopted her right ? You are fostering her and now she's ready to go up for adoption right ? :D In a family with lots of other big dogs right ? me me me me me me me me me me me me me :laughing:

Just kidding , speedy recovery to you Bearsmom , hope you feel better so you can post lots and lots more pics :pray:

Bearsmom
July 22nd, 2008, 12:59 PM
omg omg she looks soooooo much better !!! :highfive: you haven't adopted her right ? You are fostering her and now she's ready to go up for adoption right ? :D In a family with lots of other big dogs right ? me me me me me me me me me me me me me :laughing:

Just kidding , speedy recovery to you Bearsmom , hope you feel better so you can post lots and lots more pics :pray:

Awww, NO YOU CAN'T HAVE HER. But she does look sooo much better, doesn't she? :cloud9:I'm going to try and find someone who can do a pencil crayon portrait of that picture of Bear....it's soooo him!

Frenchy
July 22nd, 2008, 01:02 PM
Awww, NO YOU CAN'T HAVE HER.

:cry2:

ok so I demand more pictures :D

Do Bear and Molly play together ?

hazelrunpack
July 22nd, 2008, 01:37 PM
My modem started smokin' after the first two pics, but at least I can see how beautiful and big Molly's gotten! What a gorgeous girl! :lovestruck:

And Bear is still the debonair handsome dude :flirt:

Bearsmom
July 22nd, 2008, 03:27 PM
:cry2:

ok so I demand more pictures :D

Do Bear and Molly play together ?

She loves to zoom at him full speed, but has not yet picked up the ability to stop without slamming into him, which does annoy him sometimes. Especially when he "sets her straight" as to her status in the pack, she has perfected the pout, trust me.

Now that I've figured out the new camera, there will be more pictures.

growler~GateKeeper
July 23rd, 2008, 01:59 AM
They both look great :thumbs up
Bear is very handsome :lovestruck:
Molly looks so much better & way more confident than when we first saw her :lovestruck:

:goodvibes: speedy recovery

SolaMio
July 23rd, 2008, 07:07 AM
Love your dogs :lovestruck:
I grew up with Saints, they're wonderful wonderful creatures :D
You don't see as many around today, years ago they were more "common" for some reason. Maybe it's just where I live :shrug:

rainbow
July 23rd, 2008, 03:18 PM
What a beautiful girl Molly is and looks great alongside her handsome brother Bear. :lovestruck:

You must get lots of comments if you walk them together. :D

Bearsmom
July 26th, 2008, 07:32 AM
What a beautiful girl Molly is and looks great alongside her handsome brother Bear. :lovestruck:

You must get lots of comments if you walk them together. :D

I've actually had people stop in traffic to stare at us when we're out walking. They're actually both easy to handle (unless, of course, there's a SQUIRREL in sight) and I can easily walk them with both leads in one hand.

Toonces
July 26th, 2008, 09:41 AM
Wow they are stunning!! I can see why ppl stop to look at them:cloud9:

14+kitties
July 26th, 2008, 10:05 AM
Yep! I knew it!! Traffic hazard!!! :rolleyes: :cloud9:
They are just too darned cute!!!