Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

This is NOT funny

katherine93
July 20th, 2008, 03:00 PM
This isnt funny! I got this picture in my email inbox A few nights ago. And i do not know the preson that sent it to me,Nor how they got the picture. The only place i posted it was on here. So did any of you send this to me? Cause' i dontsee the humor in it. My dog is not dead.

kathryn
July 20th, 2008, 03:32 PM
I don't know you well enough to know what's going on here... but if your dog is not dead why would someone go threw the effort of doing that? It looks like the ones I see on myspace all the time that pet owners make for other pet owners when their pets pass away. I have no idea why someone would send you that anonymously when your dog has not died :frustrated:

That's a little weird. Perhaps someone mixed you up somehow and thought your dog had passed away and was just trying to be nice?

ancientgirl
July 20th, 2008, 05:11 PM
Katherine, I don't blame you for being upset. I'd be livid if someone sent me something like that. I'd tell you to ask Marko if he can check out the email address to the ones of the members here, but anybody who would take the time to do something mean spirited like that would no doubt create a fake email address.

Frenchy
July 20th, 2008, 05:32 PM
Maybe one of your friends ? Making a stupid joke ? :shrug:

jealma
July 20th, 2008, 05:45 PM
I think that is just mean. I hate to think that anyone here would do such a thing, can visiters see our e-mail addresses? I do hope this was some kind of a mistake.

BusterBoo
July 20th, 2008, 06:06 PM
I am so sorry that someone has done this to you! It is just someone's idea of a sick joke I am sure!

I have heard this happening on other boards. I belong to a Chyrsler Sebring site and some members have come across pictures of their own cars....FOR SALE! some people just have too much free time on their hands and enjoy upsetting others.

Definitely get Marko to check it out if he can.....

btw....dogster.ca has a forum for pets that have "earned their wings" .... so maybe someone got the idea from there????

so sorry....:shrug:

otter
July 20th, 2008, 06:38 PM
Hmmmm, I was looking at your pictures of Matrix (from "fimmin") on photobucket the other day (Thursday or Friday maybe) and I saw that picture in your album.. I kinda wondered about it but didn't say anything cause I get confused with doggies all the time. :shrug:

and.... I think it's really weird and disturbing :(

TacoGrl
July 20th, 2008, 07:34 PM
I have heard this happening on other boards. I belong to a Chyrsler Sebring site and some members have come across pictures of their own cars....FOR SALE! some people just have too much free time on their hands and enjoy upsetting others.

I hear you on that! I used to belong to a few Jeep boards...used to post pics of my Jeep on the trails...saw MY JEEP pics on another board with another person claiming it was THEM!!!! I was SO mad!!!! I don't know what is wrong with people.

I know our vehicles are different than a pet and I can't imagine anyone deliberately sending that pic...there are definately some strange people out there! :wall: