Casey baby!

katherine93
July 19th, 2008, 07:19 PM
Arent we going for a wallk
I was told there would be walkin, and treats involved:frustrated:
Not sure what she has done to her ears:eek: lol

katherine93
July 19th, 2008, 07:20 PM
More to come! Again, Pets.ca will not let me post more pictures cause' the attachment thing wont open! :frustrated::yell:

14+kitties
July 19th, 2008, 07:52 PM
Beautiful Casey!! :cloud9:
You know you can only post three pictures at a time, right? You can post those then hit reply and post three more, then hit reply and post three more, then ...........

Chaser
July 19th, 2008, 07:57 PM
Awww...so gorgeous! :cloud9:

katherine93
July 19th, 2008, 07:58 PM
Beautiful Casey!! :cloud9:
You know you can only post three pictures at a time, right? You can post those then hit reply and post three more, then hit reply and post three more, then ...........

I know..lol.. It doesnt work for me after i post the 3, then try another post to post 3 more..lol

14+kitties
July 19th, 2008, 08:07 PM
So I guess until you get things figured out you can just start new threads all the time with three pics in each thread. :rolleyes:
Have you Pmed Marko yet about the problem?

katherine93
July 19th, 2008, 08:19 PM
So I guess until you get things figured out you can just start new threads all the time with three pics in each thread. :rolleyes:
Have you Pmed Marko yet about the problem?

Yep, he hasnt gotten back to me yet, but im sure hes a busy man! So im not going to be to pushy about it.lol

Frenchy
July 19th, 2008, 08:23 PM
Casey is too cute , did she get her walk and treats ? :D

katherine93
July 19th, 2008, 08:39 PM
frenchy- Yea, she got her walk and treats all right:frustrated: She snatched the box off the ground( i laid them down to take a few out and for her to give me paw) and she ran off, dragging her leash behind her. She hid away and ripped up the box and ate almost a FULL box of treats by herself:eek: Thats what i get for making her wait.:rolleyes:

clm
July 19th, 2008, 10:20 PM
frenchy- Yea, she got her walk and treats all right:frustrated: She snatched the box off the ground( i laid them down to take a few out and for her to give me paw) and she ran off, dragging her leash behind her. She hid away and ripped up the box and ate almost a FULL box of treats by herself:eek: Thats what i get for making her wait.:rolleyes:

:laughing:Sounds like she's smart as well a beautiful. :laughing:

Cindy

growler~GateKeeper
July 20th, 2008, 12:47 AM
Purrfect caption for the 2nd pic :laughing:

Casey's smart & purdy :thumbs up and she knows how to get what she wants :laughing:

Toonces
July 20th, 2008, 07:56 AM
I love the expressions she is making, would be hard to say no to her:D

wdawson
July 20th, 2008, 09:22 AM
:laughing: she looks frustrated with you in that one shot.

katherine93
July 20th, 2008, 10:25 AM
In this ppicture, She had me pinned on the floor with her 2 front paws.
Still annoyed
The look on her face when i said "Go for walk?!"

growler~GateKeeper
July 20th, 2008, 09:12 PM
I take it you had no cookies on you in the pinned pic since there's no drool ready to slime you :laughing: Casey doesn't look like she's ready to kiss you either - musta been a "Alright already when's my walk?!" :frustrated: kinda talk then eh? :laughing:

katherine93
July 22nd, 2008, 09:56 AM
I take it you had no cookies on you in the pinned pic since there's no drool ready to slime you :laughing: Casey doesn't look like she's ready to kiss you either - musta been a "Alright already when's my walk?!" :frustrated: kinda talk then eh? :laughing:

Yep, Thats the kimd of talk it was:sad: Im still shaking, and she still gives me the evil eye when nobody's looking. I have to lock my door when i sleep, Im afraid she'll come after me:eek::laughing:

katherine93
July 22nd, 2008, 09:59 AM
Still waiting for walky time
Curious as to what she'd look like with stuck up ears
I dont think i like it..lol. If she had stuck up ears i'd post her on kijiji:frustrated: ( JUST KIDDING)

growler~GateKeeper
July 22nd, 2008, 10:50 PM
I don't think Casey liked how she looked w/her ears up either :laughing:

rainbow
July 23rd, 2008, 02:28 PM
She is such a pretty girl with beautiful brown eyes. :lovestruck:

babymomma
July 24th, 2008, 06:10 PM
What a pretty dog!!! Im in love , again! Looks like a dog i was going to adopt back in October , unfortunatly it didnt work out:sad: Hes still in the shelter!!:sad:

allymack
July 24th, 2008, 08:29 PM
what a pretty girl. If i was there i wouldnt make you wait for a walk, like some people :P..just kidding, since you were taking pics..it was acceptable to make her wait :D she looks like such a cuddle muffin!:cloud9: