Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

No ifs or ands, but lots of butts...a Hazel Run photo quiz

hazelrunpack
July 18th, 2008, 11:38 PM
The Hazel Run Mama went out one day, wondering where the Hazel Run Pack was parking its collective butt. Turns out there were butts littered everywhere! But whose butt is whose?

I'll start out with a few faces and names, just to jog your memory about who is who. :D

First comes Sheriff Cole, always debonair and handsome :flirt:

Then there's Ms Macie, enjoying the outdoors no matter how hot it gets :lovestruck:

And of course, lovely Amazing Grace...taking some time out for a snooze on the deck :laughing:

hazelrunpack
July 18th, 2008, 11:43 PM
And then there's the rest of the Pack :cloud9:

From left to right: Lady (in Waiting) Ridge, King Ember, Princess Lil Belle, Princess-Queen Cass, and Esquire Brier.

Got all those names and coat colors memorized? :thumbs up

Good! :highfive:

On to the Hazel Run Butt Challenge! :crazy:

hazelrunpack
July 18th, 2008, 11:51 PM
If you recall, the Hazel Run Mama was surrounded by butts but needed some help in sorting out whose butt was whose!

The first butts she saw were crossing the deck:

A. 39170

She followed them, curious as to where they were going. As she turned the corner, she found even more butts, gathered around the water bowls:

B. 39173

C. 39174

(continued in next post...)

hazelrunpack
July 18th, 2008, 11:55 PM
D. 39175

E. 39176

The water bowls are very popular at Hazel Run on hot days. But soon they were dry and the Pack's Butts wandered down to the grass to get comfy...

hazelrunpack
July 19th, 2008, 12:00 AM
Some of the Hazel Run Butts sat in the grass:

F. 39177

G. 39178

hazelrunpack
July 19th, 2008, 12:04 AM
And some of the Hazel Run Butts found lying in the cool grass more relaxing:

H. 39179

I. 39180

J. 39181

krdahmer
July 19th, 2008, 12:12 AM
I am too tired to even attempt to identify those!! But I will say they are all very cute little fuzzbutts!!! :flirt: :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
July 19th, 2008, 12:12 AM
Some of the Butts just wandered around on the soft grass, and once in a while a Sitting Butt or a Lying Butt got up and joined the Wandering Butts:

K. 39182
(extra credit if you get the K. butt in back right, too...yes, growler, I'm talking to you :laughing:)

L. 39183

M. 39184

hazelrunpack
July 19th, 2008, 12:15 AM
N. 39185

O. 39186

And so another day of confusion passes at Hazel Run, with the Hazel Run Mama once again unable to get her Butts straight...

Can anyone help her? :D

hazelrunpack
July 19th, 2008, 12:20 AM
I am too tired to even attempt to identify those!! But I will say they are all very cute little fuzzbutts!!! :flirt: :lovestruck:

:thankyou:, krdahmer! I'll pass the compliment on to said fuzzbutts. :D

But right now I'm too tired to tell them apart, too! That's why I need help! :eek:

:laughing:

Our last hope is that someone can sort them out for us! :crazy: In the end, madame hazel's crystal ball will be used to confirm the identities of each sweet fuzzy butt. :lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
July 19th, 2008, 12:33 AM
A = Ember the orange, & Cass
B = Grace
C = Lil Belle
D = Ember
E = Cole
F = Lil Belle
G = Cass
H = Brier
I = Gracie
J = Ridge
K = Lil Belle front, Cole back
L = Brier
M = Cass
N = Macie
O = Cole

:D

hazelrunpack
July 19th, 2008, 12:42 AM
A = Ember the orange, & Cass
B = Grace
C = Lil Belle
D = Ember
E = Cole
F = Lil Belle
G = Cass
H = Brier
I = Gracie
J = Ridge
K = Lil Belle front, Cole back
L = Brier
M = Cass
N = Macie
O = Cole

madame hazel checked her crystal ball and marked the correct answers in red. :crazy:

And I have to say I'm impressed!! How do you do that!?! :eek:

The Hazel Run Mama will be forever in your debt if you can figure out the rest of them, too! :D

growler~GateKeeper
July 19th, 2008, 12:56 AM
Second Attempt :p

C = Cole
E = Brier
I = Ridge
K = back Brier
M = Gracie
O = Brier

Luvmypitgirls
July 19th, 2008, 01:39 AM
Sorry I can't decipher what butt belongs to who, but I will say this, what a gorgeous pack you have!
Sheriff Cole, is absolutely stunning!:flirt:

chico2
July 19th, 2008, 07:43 AM
I could not even begin to figure out who's butt belongs to who:dog:Growler good job:thumbs up
They are just all so very beautiful,butts and all:lovestruck:

Frenchy
July 19th, 2008, 10:03 AM
Sorry but I'm butt challenged :laughing: but they all have gorgeous bums :cloud9: :p and besides , there's no way we can beat Growler (note to self , realllly have to bring Growler for the setter napping )

The only ones of the pack I can always recognize are Cassie , Brier and Grace. I'm never sure about the others , I figure once they get to my place , I'll just have to call all their names when I want one to come :laughing:

rainbow
July 19th, 2008, 01:13 PM
I'm not even going to attempt to ID the hiney shots. :o

I love the first pic of my boy Cole. :flirt: .......he needs to be framed. :cloud9: And the pic of Grace on the deck is too cute. :lovestruck:

Anyways, GO Growler GO .......excellent job on your first attempt. :thumbs up

I hope the second attempt is right :goodvibes: .......you might even get to replace Madame Hazel. :laughing:

Chaser
July 19th, 2008, 01:27 PM
Such cute fuzzbutts! :cloud9: I'm also not brave enough to attempt a guess though - too confusing! I wonder if they'd tolerate post-its stuck to their bums? :laughing:

ancientgirl
July 19th, 2008, 02:00 PM
LOL, I'm not even going to attempt to identify them. I have a hard enough getting them right from the other end. What great pictures! I love the one with the gang. I'm so impressed at how they are all just posing for their picture.

hazelrunpack
July 19th, 2008, 05:35 PM
Second Attempt :p

C = Cole
E = Brier
I = Ridge
K = back Brier
M = Gracie
O = Brier

:p madame hazel marked the correct one in red again! :D Which means you've got 5 to figure out yet. The Pack always gets such a kick out of fooling growler :highfive:...but madame hazel and hazel are very impressed with how many you've already gotten. :thumbs up And I'm sure it's just that you're not feeling well that's keeping you from getting the rest! :laughing:

And, as an added incentive for proper identification...when all of the butts get their proper name assigned to them, the Princess-Queen has given me permission to post a few more pics (not of all 8 at once, though :o) since I just picked some more photos up on my way home. :thumbs up

I've also been given permission to tell you that all the butts you're missing are Cole's, Ridge's and Brier's, in different order than you had them. :D

I'm so impressed at how they are all just posing for their picture.

I cheated. I had a pocketful of treats! :o Even so, I couldn't make them all stay long enough to get all 8 in the shot. They figure if I'm backing away and I have the camera up to my face so I can't see them, the game must be over and they begin to wander off. :dog:

The Pack thanks everyone for the compliments and they are sitting back basking in the glow. :dog:

growler~GateKeeper
July 19th, 2008, 10:22 PM
Third Attempt :fingerscr

C = Brier
E = Ridge
I = Cole
K = back Ridge
O = Ridge

hazelrunpack
July 19th, 2008, 11:09 PM
ding ding ding ding! We have a winner! :highfive: :thumbs up :laughing: Good job, growler!!!!

And now, as your reward, the Pack presents the following for your enjoyment:

Sheriff Cole sitting with the amazing two-headed dog :p:

Amazingly Tiny Grace refereeing the Battle of the Titans (Esquire Brier and Sheriff Cole) :rolleyes::

Princess Lil Belle as the center of attention on the deck...she's not too sure she likes being that popular :dog::

hazelrunpack
July 19th, 2008, 11:19 PM
The King and Queen take some time out in the shade to converse with some of their subjects:

Ms Macie: "Hey, Grace!! Can you hear me now?!?"

And, finally, Lady (in Waiting) Ridge, Princess-Queen Cass and Amazing Grace enjoy a fine summer day:

The Pack thanks you for participating in the Hazel Run Butt Quiz!

:thankyou:

Now, back to your regularly scheduled programming. :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
July 19th, 2008, 11:27 PM
(note to self , realllly have to bring Growler for the setter napping )

Yes Please :D I get Lil Belle :lovestruck:

aww Gracie sure looks tiny behind Cole & Brier :lovestruck:

Love Macie in the "can you hear me now" :laughing:

Must be so much fun @ Hazel Run :lovestruck: :dog:x8 :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
July 19th, 2008, 11:44 PM
Sometimes it can be very fun. :cloud9:

Other times hazel, madame hazel, TDFO and I feel distinctly outnumbered! :crazy:

growler~GateKeeper
July 19th, 2008, 11:46 PM
but that's only 2 :dog: each :D :laughing:

hazelrunpack
July 20th, 2008, 12:09 AM
but that's only 2 :dog: each :D :laughing:

But when they're being :evil:ish, they seem like many more! :laugh:

Not that they're :evil:s often...usually they're Mama's little :angel:s...:cloud9:

Hint: for a chance at a successful setter raid, make sure you come on a :evil: day :p

growler~GateKeeper
July 20th, 2008, 12:13 AM
Hint: for a chance at a successful setter raid, make sure you come on a :evil: day :p

AHA Frenchy you see that ;) we got a chance :thumbs up time to make some :evil: plans :D

wdawson
July 20th, 2008, 09:30 AM
:eek:...thats too many butts for me......:D

hazelrunpack
July 20th, 2008, 10:06 AM
Even hazel thinks eight butts is enough...which means me and hubby have to get rid of ours! :eek: TDFO only has heads, no butt, so we're safe there. :thumbs up But madame hazel absolutely refuses to part with hers! :laughing:

So I guess that means there's too many butts around here for hazel, too, dubyaD! :p