Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

NEW FOSTER!!!!!!! Warning-very cute puppy pictures.

katherine93
July 18th, 2008, 10:49 PM
can't say i didn't warn you:rolleyes: haha. They arent the best pictures, but, there enough to show you how cute she is , even though the pictures dont do her justice!

Heres lola, A 5 week old, Black lab- english retreiver mix. She was abandoned on the side of the road with her mother and 4 siblings. Unfortunatly , her mother and 3 of her siblings didnt make it, and the other got adopted as soon as he was posted for adoption (he was so gourgous, with his blue eyes and pure white coat) . She is a very healthy/luck puppy, and i hope she finds her furever home soon!!

katherine93
July 18th, 2008, 10:51 PM
More pictures to come, but pets.ca wont let me post anymore, because the attachments button thingy wont open!

Frenchy
July 18th, 2008, 10:57 PM
She is sooo adorable Kat , lucky you , you'll get to play with her all week end :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
July 18th, 2008, 11:36 PM
She is adorable! At what point will she be available for adoption?

clm
July 18th, 2008, 11:46 PM
She's soooo sweet. So sad about her mom and siblings.:sad:

Cindy

growler~GateKeeper
July 18th, 2008, 11:53 PM
Awwwww adorable wee little Lola :cloud9: :lovestruck: :cloud9: :lovestruck:

I predict this grrl will get adopted as soon as she's available :lovestruck:

:candle: for her mum & sibs :sad: poor souls

katherine93
July 19th, 2008, 11:28 AM
She is adorable! At what point will she be available for adoption?

She will be available for adoption in a week. Which i don't understand, because her brother was adopted out to his foster family yesterday. So does that mean we could adopt her now if we wanted to but another family couldn't?? (Not that its going to be a foster failure, lol.. Mother already made that perfectly clear:rolleyes:, Just asking)

allymack
July 19th, 2008, 01:14 PM
Gee what a cutie!!!:flirt: prehaps i need another dog :D, i do, just right now it wouldnt work out :sad: I;m sure she will find a great forever home!:thumbs up

rainbow
July 19th, 2008, 02:01 PM
Lola is adorable. :lovestruck: It shouldn't be hard to find this cutie a forever home. :goodvibes:

So sorry to hear about her mom and littermates. :sad: :rip: :candle: Do you know who the :loser: was that dumped them? :mad:

ancientgirl
July 19th, 2008, 03:04 PM
How terrible for her mom and other siblings. But I'm glad she and her brother made it. She's just gorgeous.

katherine93
July 19th, 2008, 11:50 PM
Lola is adorable. :lovestruck: It shouldn't be hard to find this cutie a forever home. :goodvibes:

So sorry to hear about her mom and littermates. :sad: :rip: :candle: Do you know who the :loser: was that dumped them? :mad:

Yes we know who the Fing :loser: is :frustrated: A guy saw him dump them from a MOVING(:eek:) Vechicle and took his liscence plate #. Then reported him to the cops. I doubt much will be done about it though:frustrated: The cops around here are as slack as they come.

growler~GateKeeper
July 20th, 2008, 12:56 AM
Why is she allowed to be adopted out @ 6 weeks? that's still too young IMO even w/out a mama dog :shrug:

She's so cute :lovestruck:

:sad: the laws in the whole country need to be completely overhauled :sad:

wdawson
July 20th, 2008, 10:48 AM
oh yea lola is very cute:cloud9:

katherine93
July 20th, 2008, 11:20 AM
Why is she allowed to be adopted out @ 6 weeks? that's still too young IMO even w/out a mama dog :shrug:

Thats what my mom told them. But they won't listen, They want to get "rid" of them as fast as they possibly can because they have to pay foster families for food and such. In my opinion, everyone at that shelter should be replaced with people who has the time and pateince to keep them until they are READY to be adopted out. These people have been there too long, and have seen too much, i think they have forgotten why they are there. They really need a wake-up call.

growler~GateKeeper
July 20th, 2008, 11:33 PM
Well @ least she'll have a great start now thanks to you & your mum :highfive:

yettiyodamarlo
July 21st, 2008, 02:36 PM
awwww; what a cutie!
beautiful eyes and coat.
i'd get a puppy like that on the spot. !:lovestruck:

Dog Dancer
July 21st, 2008, 03:46 PM
Lola is gorgeous. Bless you and your mom for caring for her. Even though she's young, when she goes she'll have a good start under her belly. Good luck to her.

Love4himies
July 22nd, 2008, 08:09 AM
Oh what a little sweetie. :cloud9::lovestruck: Bet she is getting a lot of kisses.

katherine93
July 22nd, 2008, 10:49 AM
Oh what a little sweetie. :cloud9::lovestruck: Bet she is getting a lot of kisses.

She sure is getting lots of kisses!! lol ... I have never seen such a vocal puppy:eek: I havent heard her whine, even when shes in her crate, but she runs around all happy like, and does these cute little rooroo's like shes bossing everyone around. But she does it non stop. You can't get a word in while talking to her..lol