Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

weiner,the weiner dog!

katherine93
July 18th, 2008, 01:19 PM
My aunts weiner dog. His name is oscarmeyer(sp?) weiner ..weiner for short..lol

Pic # 1- Stop looking at me like that, Im not a real weiner, you cant eat me! mooommm!!!!!

#2- People Eat Hot DOGS?!!! :eek::yuck:

(I know, he needs his nails cut..He hates the clippers and its really hard to do them, so mom is going to do them tonight! )

mollywog
July 18th, 2008, 01:22 PM
what a cutie, I love his colour!!! I am an absolute weiner dog fanatic. might be my next dog, if I could find a rescue.

katherine93
July 18th, 2008, 01:27 PM
I absolutely LOOOVE him! I want one when i move out (i am not allowed any more dogs while i live at home..lol).. Hes a rescue froma Puppy mill, He was resccued along with his 2 sisters. Sadley, Mitzi girl passed away of cancer 3 months after she was rescued, and his other sister died a few months later of the same thing. :sad: I miss those two girlies! :rip: Mitzi and Matilda!

Dog Dancer
July 18th, 2008, 01:28 PM
Weiner is too cute! Love the light colouring, most that I've seen have been darker.

rainbow
July 18th, 2008, 07:08 PM
Awwww.....he's too cute :lovestruck: and I love the second pic. :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
July 18th, 2008, 11:16 PM
Love the 2nd pic :lovestruck: such an expressive face on that cutie :cloud9:

Brika
July 19th, 2008, 06:41 AM
Someday I would like to get a weiner dog. Beautiful picture.

Frenchy
July 19th, 2008, 10:13 AM
Awwww.....he's too cute :lovestruck: and I love the second pic. :cloud9:

Love the 2nd pic :lovestruck: such an expressive face on that cutie :cloud9:

I love the second one too , he looks like a little puppy :cloud9:

yettiyodamarlo
July 19th, 2008, 04:01 PM
so cute!

(the name's great too, might I add):thumbs up

clm
July 19th, 2008, 10:27 PM
I've only seen dark brown or mahogany coloured ones before. His colouring is so different. What a cutie.

Cindy

katherine93
July 19th, 2008, 10:47 PM
I've only seen dark brown or mahogany coloured ones before. His colouring is so different. What a cutie.

Cindy

Yea, both his sisters were the same color as him. He is a pretty color! He did come from a mill, so he might not even be purebred (but he sure looks and acts it) He might be crossed with an elephant for God sakes, and we wouldn't know it. lol

:wall: