Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The mothly adventures...

krdahmer
July 17th, 2008, 07:31 PM
I have a video of the actual hunt and capture but here is what is in stills... the aftermath. Poor moth!

Windy inspecting Buddy's kill....
Buddy not impressed with Windy inspecting HIS kill...
Buddy absconding with said kill....

krdahmer
July 17th, 2008, 07:33 PM
Buddy finding a nice quiet spot to enjoy his latest kill....
Telling his brother to come check it out....
Fagan inspecting Buddy's new friend.... "See you punch it like this..."

krdahmer
July 17th, 2008, 07:34 PM
Upon further inspection Fagan decides he is totally unimpressed...

krdahmer
July 17th, 2008, 07:37 PM
Ya you just try and use that mouse!!!
Snuggles!!! (Windy & Fagan)
Aw... Smoke in her cubby!!:lovestruck:

krdahmer
July 17th, 2008, 07:38 PM
And my professional seagull on a string players... first up Palomine!

krdahmer
July 17th, 2008, 07:39 PM
And Fagan.... on this third shot he had just landed from one of his twisty back flips! And I love how he points his whiskers at the bird in the first pic!!!

krdahmer
July 17th, 2008, 07:42 PM
Oh and Asker was napping:sleepy:.... I'll try and catch her tomorrow!

hazelrunpack
July 17th, 2008, 07:57 PM
Never a dull moment at kr's house! :cloud9:

I love all your kitties! :flirt: And I so rarely get a good enough connection to see them!

That shot of Buddy showing Fagan how to punch a moth is just precious! :lovestruck:

Frenchy
July 17th, 2008, 08:02 PM
Upon further inspection Fagan decides he is totally unimpressed...

:laughing: I love his expression :D

:rip: moth

otter
July 17th, 2008, 08:17 PM
Makes me wonder what cats think about the things we find amusing... like watching TV to a cat, useless, cause that stupid piece of glass keeps you from catching anything anyways..... cooking, useless, you need to have your people take care of that for you.... gardening, useless, plants are meant to be dug out of, not put in the dirt .... reading, just plain boring!, nothing moves!!

but seriously, those kitties are cute and so much fun! I can only wonder what adventures next month might bring.... :D

14+kitties
July 17th, 2008, 08:30 PM
:cloud9::cloud9: I think they are all adorable!! I can't wait to meet them in person. :cloud9::cloud9: I like the punch it pic too! It's so cute!!
How is Fagan doing now? Are the hot spots all healed?
The only one missing from the pics besides Asker is a cute little fluff ball I know. :rolleyes: He would fit in there so well. He loves chasing bugs! :cloud9:

krdahmer
July 17th, 2008, 08:48 PM
LOL... you're funny! Maybe when I get back from out west I could foster Little Mr. Mittens for a while! ;) :lovestruck:

Fagan's legs are all better, fur has grown back (well as much as it does now) but he it still going at a small spot beside his booby! :frustrated: He can't get another shot for another few weeks and I keep forgetting to pick up coconut oil... I added it to my list for tomorrow... hopefully I'll remember this time! But it's gone from the size of a golf ball to more like a small button.

ancientgirl
July 17th, 2008, 08:58 PM
LOL, what great pictures! You're lucky yours play with moths, mine play with roaches:yuck:

I'm glad Fagan's legs are better. I've got to get mine some coconut oil too. I think it's supposed to help with hairballs too.

14+kitties
July 17th, 2008, 09:07 PM
LOL... you're funny! Maybe when I get back from out west I could foster Little Mr. Mittens for a while! ;) :lovestruck:

Fagan's legs are all better, fur has grown back (well as much as it does now) but he it still going at a small spot beside his booby! :frustrated: He can't get another shot for another few weeks and I keep forgetting to pick up coconut oil... I added it to my list for tomorrow... hopefully I'll remember this time! But it's gone from the size of a golf ball to more like a small button.

:p We all know how well your "fostering" works out!! :D :cloud9:
I handed out a few cards today when I took Timmy down to the dentist office. Hopefully something will come of it. One of the girls in there is one of my biggest advocates. She is always telling people about me and my babies. :thumbs up

I'm glad Fagan is healing. Let's hope the coconut oil works for him. :fingerscr
Your guys do look a bit bigger than mine. Although I think Mew and Spaz might give them a run for their money. They were in hiding when you were here. Silly boys.

Chaser
July 17th, 2008, 09:48 PM
Awww....what great pictures! And your captions are quite entertaining as well :laughing:

krdahmer
July 18th, 2008, 12:29 AM
Asker has finally awoken... just in time for another game of 'whack-a-moth'!! :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
July 18th, 2008, 02:15 AM
Love the pic of Buddy calling Fagan & the one of him punching the moth :laughing: so cute :lovestruck: And Asker :lovestruck:

Fagan's whisker pointing so cute :D

You must have lots of fun "adventures" in your house with so many purrty kitties :cloud9:

chico2
July 18th, 2008, 06:23 AM
Awww Dahmer lots and lots of pics,great stuff,love them all:lovestruck:but especially Windy and Smoke they are BEAUTIFUL!!
Mine are trying to climb the windows to get at Moth on the outside:cat:
I can imagine there is always some mischief going on at your house:cat:but that's what kittys do:lovestruck:

krdahmer
July 18th, 2008, 12:10 PM
Always always lots of action around here!! I am so impressed with Buddy right now too! I've been trying to find an alternative for spraying him every time he bugs Smoke to teach him that he can't approach her the way he does (usually bounding towards her scaring the crap outta the poor girl... he's 3x her size!). So I've been working on 'down', to get him to sit or lay down... and this morning he came bounding onto the bed where Smoke was sitting quietly, of course she started her growling immediately which Buddy takes for 'ok play time'... so I firmly said his name to get his attention then motioned with my hand as I said down.... and he layed down and rolled onto his side! Woo.... thats the second time it's worked so far. This time Smoke actually stopped her growling and stayed on the bed! Last time she ran off as soon as he turned his head. Buddy is such a smart cat... I'm pretty sure that he could be trained to do all sorts of things... but I'm happy to just let him be catty! :lovestruck: Oh and that Feliway seems to be working great with Smoke, she's still growly and hissy with the boys and poor little Asker, but she is up here most of the day now instead of hiding in the basement, and will actually curl up and sleep on the bed even if the others are there too!

And thanks for all your compliments... its always nice to know others find these guys as special as I do!! :cloud9: :2huggers:

ancientgirl
July 18th, 2008, 12:36 PM
Yeah, Vlad does that to Oksana a lot. He means to play but she just wants to be left alone. Thing is she'll start to run sometimes and he'll chase her.:frustrated: Last night I followed them upstairs and he actually came to me when I called him.

Those boys.:rolleyes:

14+kitties
July 18th, 2008, 12:38 PM
Asker has such beautiful markings on her. She is gorgeous!!
Buddy is a smart kitty. It's great he's figuring out that it is a good idea to not but Smoke. Maybe the Feliway is helping them all. :thumbs up

Dog Dancer
July 18th, 2008, 01:21 PM
What beautiful kitties you have. I love their antics (LOL at punching moths). The pics make me miss my long gone kitties so much.

phoozles
July 18th, 2008, 03:16 PM
Your guys are great with bug control! Great pics! :lovestruck:

rainbow
July 18th, 2008, 07:01 PM
You have such a gorgeous variety of kitties. :lovestruck: The ones with the moth are too cute. :D

yettiyodamarlo
July 19th, 2008, 03:58 PM
very pretty cats you have there = )

(RIP moth)

:cat: