Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Nothing to be proud of here....

Purpledomino
July 16th, 2008, 10:55 PM
Just read this ad in Kijiji...

Out of a litter of 16 we had 13 alive! We only have 3 left, 1 boy and 2 girls. The puppies are all dewormed and have their first shots. They are very loveable puppies, they are some of smartest dogs out there and it is also in there blood to hunt and protect your family (which they do very well for us). These puppies were born on May 31 from there wonderful mother who is a purebred golden retriever and great father who is a purebred golden lab(both are available to veiw). We have heard back from people who have taken puppies in the past and we cannot believe just how beautiful these animals are. Come and pick one up now for only $350.00. you will not be disappointed!

I just couldn't help myself...:wall: sent a nasty email. How can someone be so proud of producing 13 healthy puppies of mixed origin...when three puppies died as a result? These BYB obviously breed indiscriminately and often according to the ad. Geez....they don't even know that there is no such thing as a "Golden Lab". Sorry...just had to vent. This so pisses me off. :mad:

Frenchy
July 16th, 2008, 10:57 PM
J
I just couldn't help myself...:wall: sent a nasty email.

Thank you ! :thumbs up

I understand the :wall: I try to keep away from those websites now. It got me too depressed/mad. :frustrated:

14+kitties
July 16th, 2008, 11:04 PM
Thank you ! :thumbs up

I understand the :wall: I try to keep away from those websites now. It got me too depressed/mad. :frustrated:

Ditto! I can't look at those sites either. There are so many :loser:s posting ads!

ancientgirl
July 17th, 2008, 09:35 AM
I stay away from these kind of sites. That poor dog being put through a pregnancy that produces 16 puppies!!!!:eek: Then the kicker, "both available for viewing" WTH?:loser:

Sabine
July 17th, 2008, 09:41 AM
.......and the world is full of ignorant people.........:cry::mad::frustrated:

14+kitties
July 17th, 2008, 10:04 AM
So what are they selling the puppies as? Purebred mutts?