Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Cat with extra toes

Helene4
July 16th, 2008, 09:37 AM
My 4 year old cat Kira is polydactyl, she has extra toes on her front and back paws.
How many of you also have a "bigfoot" cat? Just curious!:)

Ford Girl
July 16th, 2008, 11:59 AM
My Mr. Kitzer had extra toes. 6 on the front, 7 on the back. :D He recently crossed the bridge :angel:, but he was known for his toes...and his kung foo moves. :evil: :laughing:

ancientgirl
July 16th, 2008, 01:35 PM
Ford Girl, Mr. Kitzer was a handsome boy.:lovestruck:

Helene4
July 17th, 2008, 10:56 AM
Ford Girl,

Sorry to hear about Mr Kitzer's passing:sad: I agree with Ancientgirl, he was handsome!:)

kathryn
July 17th, 2008, 11:48 AM
My grandmoms old cat had I think 3 or 4 extra toes on the front paws and an extra 2 or 3 on the back paws. She had 20+ toes total. She was a pretty calico kitty named Patches... I always found it neat she had 2 toes on her front feet that formed together to make a 'thumb' looking thing.

Wish I had a picture of her but I don't think I do :sad: not on my laptop atleast.

evagirl
July 21st, 2008, 10:22 AM
My mother's old cat also had too many toes - can't remember the number but as a kid I always loved that cat for being something special!

evagirl
July 21st, 2008, 10:39 AM
My mother's old cat also had too many toes - can't remember the number but as a kid I always loved that cat for being something special!

rg_girlca
July 30th, 2008, 05:59 PM
I LOVE Poly's.
Here is a picture of my little Big Foot girl, Lindy Lou.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/tiger04/BigFoot.jpg

Ford Girl, I am so sorry on your recent loss of Mr. Kitzer. He sure is one handsome fella and love those toesies.