Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Kitties Kitties Kitties (14+) Doggies and Purdy Flowers too!

krdahmer
July 15th, 2008, 07:35 PM
I love love loved my visit with 14+.... everywhere you look there is something pretty (including 14 herself!! ;) )!!!

And I have never seen such teeny tiny kitties.... all of them! Pint sized kitties everywhere! :lovestruck::lovestruck:

First is my oh so cute greeter, Sam.

The catty cats were hiding in the bushes but I got to see a couple... and they checked out the chair I sat in when I left...

And Keesha... her and TT had sore tummies so I didn't bother her with the camera...

krdahmer
July 15th, 2008, 07:37 PM
Oh so much cuteness... that Mittens is just adorable, such expressive eyes!

krdahmer
July 15th, 2008, 07:37 PM
And can't forget Miss Mylee and TT!!!

krdahmer
July 15th, 2008, 07:42 PM
And did I mention all the beautiful flowers...

krdahmer
July 15th, 2008, 07:43 PM
And last one...

14+kitties
July 15th, 2008, 07:59 PM
Well, now you have me :oing! Thank you mf!!
Nice job of making my poor flower beds look good!! :thumbs up
Nice cropping out of me too. :D Thanks!!
And of course my kitties :cloud9: But I noticed that Timmy has a dirty ear in that last pic. Gotta go catch him and clean it. :rolleyes: He's feeling better. He's terrorizing everyone! :D:D Thanks again hon!
Oh, and I LOVED having you visit too!! Can't wait for next time.

Frenchy
July 15th, 2008, 09:31 PM
I was waiting for the pics , didn't know there was already a thread :D

That is kitty heaven !!! :cloud9: How come we don't see more of Sam ? :sad:

14+kitties
July 15th, 2008, 10:31 PM
I was waiting for the pics , didn't know there was already a thread :D

That is kitty heaven !!! :cloud9: How come we don't see more of Sam ? :sad:

I have had Sam in a few pics. She is usually in hiding during the summer months. She loves to dig a hole under the deck and stay in the shade. Or under cars or trucks or .....wherever she can find a cool spot. She is 13 and really feeling the heat this year. I took pictures of her more in the winter when she was in the house with us at night.

hazelrunpack
July 15th, 2008, 11:20 PM
Kitty heaven! :cloud9:

Lovely flowers. :cloud9:

Sounds (and looks) like it was a great visit, krdahmer! Thanks for sharing 14+'s crew with us. :D

Chaser
July 15th, 2008, 11:29 PM
Aww....cute kitties! And Sam looks like a sweetheart....not surprised the summer heat is getting hard to handle at that age!

14+kitties
July 16th, 2008, 07:59 AM
Sounds (and looks) like it was a great visit, krdahmer! Thanks for sharing 14+'s crew with us. :D

:laughing::laughing::laughing: Like I don't share them enough hazel? :rolleyes: :D
I loved having kr here! She can set up camp any time. :thumbs up

Love4himies
July 16th, 2008, 08:17 AM
14+'s place looks like a perfect retreat :cloud9: kitties, doggies, and beautiful gardens.

growler~GateKeeper
July 16th, 2008, 03:47 PM
Thanks for sharing the pics krdahmer :thumbs up

So you got to hang out inside the cattery huh? very cool :cool:

Geri pretty flowers :cloud9: & nice to see the pups & kitties - no we don't get tired of them :p

phoozles
July 16th, 2008, 04:06 PM
Great pics - looks like a fun visit! How could it not be with all those furries running around! :thumbs up

chico2
July 16th, 2008, 05:13 PM
Dahmer thank's for all those wonderful pics,I bet it was really hard to leave emtyhanded,seeing all those beautiful kitties:lovestruck:
Oh and the gardens,just beautiful:thumbs up
I am hoping to make my way for a visit too,before the summer is over,just have to meet all those lucky kitties and the lady who so lovingly care for them.

krdahmer
July 16th, 2008, 05:44 PM
Fair warning though Chico... it is so very tempting to tuck one under your arm as you leave!!! :cloud9:

rainbow
July 16th, 2008, 08:08 PM
Awwww.....cute kitties and beautiful flowers. :lovestruck: I love the pic of Mylee upside down in her bed. :cloud9:

ancientgirl
July 16th, 2008, 09:40 PM
What great pictures! OMG and those flowers are beautiful!

When I grow up, I want to have a kitty palace just like 14+:D

14+kitties
July 16th, 2008, 10:07 PM
Thanks guys! :o kr was very kind to crop out the weeds in the gardens that I just have not had time lately to get rid of. She also didn't show you the big mess I am still working on. I think it is going to turn into a summer/fall deal before it is done.
Rainbow - Mylee is my night time kitty. She comes over for her lovin' mostly at night. I think she liked kr yesterday and that's why she stuck around us. :cloud9:
And kr - have you talked to hubby yet about #7? He's waiting............ :D:D
Chico - she almost DID leave with a kitty yesterday!! She fell in love with Mittens. But he is such a bundle of fluff I don't know how anyone couldn't. I already warned hubby if he doesn't get adopted soon he is another house cat. :rolleyes:
ancient - it isn't quite a palace yet. :fingerscr soon fortunes will turn. Then watch out!!