Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

krdahmer - the kitties wanted to say ......

14+kitties
July 15th, 2008, 05:21 PM
THANK YOU! for bringing them that marvelous treat!!! I opened a can for them and wow! they chowed down!! I should have taken the camera with me to the catuary cause I had the same reaction over there!!
So..... from the kitties and me :thankyou::thankyou::thankyou: :grouphug: and come back any time!!!
But you don't have to bring a gift. Just bring you!!!!! :cloud9: :thankyou:

wdawson
July 15th, 2008, 07:00 PM
:cloud9: kittens are so cute

krdahmer
July 15th, 2008, 07:01 PM
AW shucks...:o I'm glad they liked it!! :thumbs up & :thankyou: for sharing your time and all those beautiful teeny tiny kitties with me!! :lovestruck: :cloud9: :2huggers:

I'll put some of my pics up later when I shrink them.... (don't worry I'll crop you out... ;) )... you should see the closeups I got of your gardens... they turned out great!

Oh and that Mittens.... pocket sized little fluff ball... too bad hubby would have to ok it...

krdahmer
July 15th, 2008, 07:04 PM
How are Keesha and TT feeling this afternoon? How'd it go with Minimo?

14+kitties
July 15th, 2008, 07:07 PM
Oh and that Mittens.... pocket sized little fluff ball... too bad hubby would have to ok it...

You said it yourself - you could sneak him in and he probably won't even notice him for a while. :D Bring him with you soon and he will fall hard himself. :) :highfive:

14+kitties
July 15th, 2008, 07:12 PM
How are Keesha and TT feeling this afternoon? How'd it go with Minimo?

Keesha is fine. She pigged out on my dindin.
TT is still sleeping but hasn't thrown up again. :fingerscr I woke him up, he gave me a dirty look and a purr, and went back to sleep. But he sure ate up that food! He has kept it down. Probably just a little tummy rumbly.
Minimo - was treated for a very bad case of ear mites and tapeworm. She was actually a really good girl. Cried all the way there. While we were there she only growled when Hugh stuck the swab in her ear. Boy, did she growl! He said her ears were horrible. Cried all the way home. :D He said the ear mite stuff he used on her should clear it up the first time. :fingerscr

Thanks for asking. :thumbs up

Can't wait to see the pics! Even though I know what they look like :)

krdahmer
July 15th, 2008, 07:45 PM
Glad to hear everyone is better! And I bet Minimo will feel a lot better without worms and mites! :thumbs up

14+kitties
July 15th, 2008, 07:52 PM
She was very very happy to be back "home". She only weighs 6.5 lbs. :sad:

Frenchy
July 15th, 2008, 08:42 PM
wow , what is in those cans ? Cat nip? Look at them eat ! :cloud9:

That's great that you guys got to meet :thumbs up

ancientgirl
July 15th, 2008, 09:16 PM
Great pictures! I can't wait to see the ones krdahmer posts!

14+kitties
July 15th, 2008, 10:25 PM
wow , what is in those cans ? Cat nip? Look at them eat ! :cloud9:

That's great that you guys got to meet :thumbs up

:laughing::laughing: Frenchy!! No cat nip!! Most of the little ones don't like it much yet. kr brought a WHOLE CASE of Evo!! I could not believe it!!! What a sweet lady she is!!!
The only problem is .... my guys aren't used to food quite that ummmmm rich so I am ummmm paying for it tonight. :o There are some really colourful odors around. Just glad I don't have any open flames. :rolleyes:
I would love to be able to keep them on that brand. It is so good for them!!

Frenchy
July 15th, 2008, 10:27 PM
my guys aren't used to food quite that ummmmm rich so I am ummmm paying for it tonight. :o

Explosive diarrhea http://bestsmileys.com/toliot/1.gif

:laughing:

:sorry:

14+kitties
July 15th, 2008, 10:55 PM
No, thank God for that! Just very very gassy. :yuck:
Poor TT was sick this morning a couple of times. He is the only kitten/cat I have seen that ran to the litter box to be sick. Very thoughtful of him.

krdahmer
July 15th, 2008, 11:16 PM
You know it's funny that TT did that, just the other day I was scooping here and found a big pile of barf, undigested food etc... first time ever someone got sick IN the box. Now at our first house I had Windy trained to barf in the tub... easy clean up... but I guess the litter box is just as good. Most cats seem to seek out carpet though! :rolleyes::laughing:

Sorry about the gas... :laughing:... kitten farts:yuck:... :laughing:

Chaser
July 15th, 2008, 11:33 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

This thread is too funny! I had never thought about the possibility of training a cat to barf in a certain spot....good to know!

Whatever the aftermath, those look like some happy kitties chowing down on the Evo!

14+kitties
July 16th, 2008, 07:54 AM
You know it's funny that TT did that, just the other day I was scooping here and found a big pile of barf, undigested food etc... first time ever someone got sick IN the box. Now at our first house I had Windy trained to barf in the tub... easy clean up... but I guess the litter box is just as good. Most cats seem to seek out carpet though! :rolleyes::laughing:

Sorry about the gas... :laughing:... kitten farts:yuck:... :laughing:

Very weird. But I'm not complaining. It saves clean up.
:laughing: That's ok. I can handle the farts. It's the "old fart" who complains. :rolleyes: He forgets he doesn't usually smell like roses either. :yuck:

Chris21711
July 16th, 2008, 10:53 AM
Very weird. But I'm not complaining. It saves clean up.
:laughing: That's ok. I can handle the farts. It's the "old fart" who complains. :rolleyes: He forgets he doesn't usually smell like roses either. :yuck:

For some reason they have a tendency to think that 'theirs' do not smell :rolleyes:

Did I hear mention that my TT was feeling under the weather :eek:

Loved the pics in the other thread.

growler~GateKeeper
July 16th, 2008, 04:17 PM
Cute chow down pic :cloud9: pile o'happy kitties :cloud9:

WTG krdahmer :thumbs up what a nice gift to bring

14+kitties
July 16th, 2008, 08:48 PM
\
Did I hear mention that my TT was feeling under the weather :eek:

Loved the pics in the other thread.

Don't worry Chris. Your TT is fine!! Keesha got sick yesterday too. I think the little beggars got into my aloe plant. They have been up on top of the entertainment unit. Not Keesha, the kittens. I can't think of anything else unless they found some cleaner on the floor after I cleaned it or something. :shrug: Aloe plant has been relegated to the greenhouse. No more problems there. TT is safe!! He was fine by last night. Little beggar didn't even put on a show for kr yesterday. :rolleyes: He is such a little clown. :cloud9: