Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Pet Taxi from Vancouver Airport

smileah
July 15th, 2008, 02:14 PM
Hi There!

I am nervously planning the relocation of my husband, pets and I from Thailand back to Canada!!

Anyhoo - we are in need of a pet taxi to take our dear doggies from Vancouver Airport to their boarding kennels in Richmond, and then bring them back to the airport.

I have only found two companies online who offer this service.

Does anybody know of any others? I'd just like to do a price/quality comparison.

Thanks so much for any advice.

PS. Just in case someone out there happens to be reading this post, and happens to have flown internationally with their pets: We are flying with EVA air - anyone had any experience flying with them?

growler~GateKeeper
July 15th, 2008, 11:36 PM
Are you going with the dogs on the trip to the boarding kennel from the airport? Or are you planning to send the dogs alone to the boarding kennel by pet taxi?

If you are making the trip to the kennel with the dogs, most of the regular taxi companies in the Greater Vancouver Area will allow dogs to travel with you aslong as you mention to the dispatcher on the phone that you have dogs traveling with you.

If you are looking for a pet taxi for the dogs to take the trip alone here are some more company listings http://www.google.ca/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4DBCA_enCA207CA208&q=pet+taxi+vancouver

:goodvibes: good luck for a smooth trip :goodvibes:

SnowDancer
July 16th, 2008, 10:00 AM
Perhaps the boarding kennel could recommend a service - other clients may have had need of it in the past (emergencies etc.).