Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Future Fosters

Love4himies
July 15th, 2008, 07:31 AM
I visit my future fosters every weekend so it won't be such a shock when I bring them home.

Malcolm is the black one and Matilda is the white and black one.

They are no longer shivering when I pick them up, but they aren't purring yet either. Their eyes looks worse than they are because I just put the antibiotics in them. I noticed them sneezing on Sunday, they really need to get out of there.:yell:

ancientgirl
July 15th, 2008, 08:20 AM
They look so scared. When will you take them home?

14+kitties
July 15th, 2008, 08:49 AM
Poor sweeties. :sad: When are you going to be able to pick them up? I have a feeling these ones might need an extra dose of L4H's love. Is there any way you can pick them up early and install them in that spare bathroom you've mentioned until the nursery is free? :rolleyes: I am sure even hubby would agree if he has gone with you to see them and sees the condition they are in. :grouphug: for Malcolm and Matilda and you for caring!!

Love4himies
July 15th, 2008, 08:49 AM
I am hoping on Saturday, my current ones have to be gone first.

14+kitties
July 15th, 2008, 08:51 AM
How are the current ones doing? All healing from the surgeries? :fingerscr

Love4himies
July 15th, 2008, 08:53 AM
How are the current ones doing? All healing from the surgeries? :fingerscr

Tips the one that was done on Friday is not healing well, I am very worried that she may be developing an infection so I am keeping a close eye on her. The others were done a week ago and they were healed within a couple of days.

Love4himies
July 15th, 2008, 08:55 AM
Poor sweeties. :sad: When are you going to be able to pick them up? I have a feeling these ones might need an extra dose of L4H's love. Is there any way you can pick them up early and install them in that spare bathroom you've mentioned until the nursery is free? :rolleyes: I am sure even hubby would agree if he has gone with you to see them and sees the condition they are in. :grouphug: for Malcolm and Matilda and you for caring!!

They will need extra special attention, they are sooooo scared. Being in a humane society environment is not doing them any good, they need to be in a home setting with peace and quiet.

Chris21711
July 15th, 2008, 08:55 AM
L4H - thanks so much for helping these little guys out. By the time you are finished with them they will be purring up a storm. Any word on Momma Cat yet. Is your coworker still feeding her?

14+kitties
July 15th, 2008, 08:57 AM
I'm sure it won't take long for you to get them purring. :cloud9:
I'm sorry about Tip. Hopefully it won't be an infection. That would not be good. They are all such dolls.
You are such a good person for doing all you do for these little ones!! :grouphug:

Love4himies
July 15th, 2008, 09:01 AM
L4H - thanks so much for helping these little guys out. By the time you are finished with them they will be purring up a storm. Any word on Momma Cat yet. Is your coworker still feeding her?

Yes still feeding her, but haven't got the humane trap back from the HS. Here is a picture of her from this weekend.

Malcolm is a spitting image of his momma.

ancientgirl
July 15th, 2008, 09:11 AM
Momma kitty is a beauty. I hope Tips gets better soon. She's so small to start having problems with infections. :pray:

Frenchy
July 15th, 2008, 11:48 AM
[QUOTE=Love4himies;623423] Here is a picture of her from this weekend.

[QUOTE]

What a nice picture ! I love it , maybe it's the lighting :shrug:

good luck with the mini fuzzbutts Love4himies :goodvibes:

Love4himies
July 15th, 2008, 11:51 AM
[QUOTE=Love4himies;623423] Here is a picture of her from this weekend.

[QUOTE]

What a nice picture ! I love it , maybe it's the lighting :shrug:

good luck with the mini fuzzbutts Love4himies :goodvibes:

That picture was taken by my co worker, she is a wonderful photographer. Saw momma today when we went to feed her, she is hanging around a house a couple of doors down. It is not rented for the summer either and there is a shed in the back with a small hole in it that she would be able to get into.