Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Current Fosters

Love4himies
July 15th, 2008, 07:06 AM
It is so hard to get pictures of these guys now that they get run of the house when we are home. They are on the move constantly and by on the move I mean running everywhere.

Boots and Bambi have a quick rest to re-energize

Bambi is constantly trying to make friends with Sweet Pea. A rare moment that they are playing.

Charlie wanting to play too, but is intimidated by Sweet Pea.

Love4himies
July 15th, 2008, 07:07 AM
Poor Tips, who was spayed on Friday wants to climb up the stand too, but is not healing too well from her surgery. She seems to be in quite a bit of pain.:sad:

ancientgirl
July 15th, 2008, 08:18 AM
Poor little Tips. They all look great and they've grown so much! Do you know if they have homes for them yet?

Love4himies
July 15th, 2008, 08:58 AM
Poor little Tips. They all look great and they've grown so much! Do you know if they have homes for them yet?

No, they go to Global Pet Foods where the Humane Society will adopt them out. Global is where I buy all my cat food from and so I will get to visit them almost daily :cloud9:. The owners only take in a few cats at a time from either Kingston or Gananoque Humane Societies and allow them free time to run around the store. They have two resident dogs and cat so the cats get socialized with dogs and strange cats. A very good environment.

Chris21711
July 15th, 2008, 08:59 AM
Too cute L4H, hope that Tips heals soon. :lovestruck:

Love4himies
July 15th, 2008, 08:59 AM
These guys have grown soooo quickly. I think it is from the raw diet I have been feeding them.;)

14+kitties
July 15th, 2008, 09:01 AM
Wow! Look how they've grown! The one with Sweet Pea and Bambi is so cute! It would be wonderful if whoever adopted would adopt two together. :fingerscr They are so sweet. :cloud9: