Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Let the destruction begin !

Frenchy
July 13th, 2008, 07:03 PM
It's been raining all day , Nelly got board and decided to finally "play" with her new toys. Don't mind her nails , I cut them after I saw the pics on my computer , she's gets very scared and runs from me so it's real hard to do them. :sad:

1. Those new toys are not that bad :thumbs up
2. Yep , tastes good to me
3. Let's try another ....

Frenchy
July 13th, 2008, 07:05 PM
1. yep , me like !
2. All done !
3. I went to get a face shot and she thought she did a bad thing :sad:

Frenchy
July 13th, 2008, 07:06 PM
But then I told her she was a good girl and she moved on to the third toy :laughing:

The end :D

ancientgirl
July 13th, 2008, 07:11 PM
I love her face in that last picture.

KimandAutumn
July 13th, 2008, 07:46 PM
I love you Nelly. You're so pretty. Glad you're finally enjoying your new toys. :cloud9:

Autumn used to be terrified of the nail clips too. This is a neat trick I found out about on another board. If she likes peanut butter get some on a spoon, keep her standing holding the spoon in front of her letting her take the occassional lick then the 2nd person can hold a foot and start clipping much like trimming hooves on a horse. Hard to fidget about when you're standing on three legs.

Just a thought. :shrug:

angeldogs
July 14th, 2008, 01:10 AM
I like the last pic.what a sweet girl.

14+kitties
July 14th, 2008, 06:43 AM
Ahhhhh Nelly girl! You could never do anything bad! That is so sad to see. I'm glad she turned around fast. She's gotta know she's got the best mom going!! :cloud9:

wdawson
July 14th, 2008, 07:04 PM
those are all great.....all nelly pics are:cloud9:

hazelrunpack
July 14th, 2008, 07:47 PM
She looks so content in that third shot now that she knows it's okay to finish her work. :D

She's such a beauty! :flirt: Cole is especially smitten with her! (He admires big girls.) :dog:

Frenchy
July 14th, 2008, 08:30 PM
now that she knows it's okay to finish her work. :D

And she did finish the job :laughing: I stored them away when I left for work , gave them back when I got here and 2 are now ... in a deep deep coma , opened up and stuffing was about to come out so to the garbage they went :rip:

Sylvie
July 15th, 2008, 07:45 PM
What great pictures, Nelly you are adorable and I see you have your own fan club. :laughing:

Frenchy
July 15th, 2008, 07:50 PM
and I see you have your own fan club. :laughing:

:laughing: I hope it doesn't get to her head :D

Frenchy
July 15th, 2008, 09:23 PM
UPDATE

All 3 toys are now :rip:

It was a short life , but it was fun .... were they last word. :candle:

BusterBoo
July 15th, 2008, 09:23 PM
Nelly is such a cutie! It must be amazing to have such a gentle giant around!:lovestruck:

szelynn
July 15th, 2008, 09:24 PM
:laughing: I guess they weren't all that INdestructible then were they

Frenchy
July 15th, 2008, 09:24 PM
Nelly is such a cutie! It must be amazing to have such a gentle giant around!:lovestruck:

She's one of the best cuddler :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
July 16th, 2008, 12:19 AM
All 3 toys are now :rip:

:laughing: you should ship them back to the company - "Your Toys are not so Tuff" :rolleyes: :p
:laughing: maybe they'll give you a freebie :fingerscr

Love the last pic of Nelly she looks like she's about to roo roo :cloud9: her thanks for letting her have Toy #3

happycats
July 16th, 2008, 06:19 AM
Awww such nice pic's she looks like such a sweet gentle soul! :cloud9:

Love4himies
July 16th, 2008, 06:37 AM
:laughing: You should contract Nelly out to do testing on doggie toys.

chico2
July 16th, 2008, 06:52 AM
Aww Frenchy,nice to see Nelly,well,it always is...:lovestruck:
She is our ultimate rescue-pup.
When I go to my pet-food place and look at doggie-toys,how on earth can you afford to buy toys from $10-$20 that last 5 min at least kitties are happy with just a little ball,a bunch of feathers or just a box:cat:

Frenchy
July 16th, 2008, 11:33 AM
how on earth can you afford to buy toys from $10-$20

That's why she doesn't get new toys too often :p and when I do buy them , I always think of it like if it was food / something that won't last ... just a treat :p

rainbow
July 16th, 2008, 07:28 PM
How long did it take Nelly to destroy her trio of toys? :D

Frenchy
July 16th, 2008, 08:43 PM
:laughing: you should ship them back to the company - "Your Toys are not so Tuff" :rolleyes: :p
:laughing: maybe they'll give you a freebie :fingerscr

A freebie that would last a couple of minutes :laughing:

How long did it take Nelly to destroy her trio of toys? :D

A couple of minutes :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
July 16th, 2008, 08:50 PM
:shrug: At least it's something :laughing:

phoozles
July 17th, 2008, 03:28 PM
:rip: little toys - you gave joy while you lasted ..

rainbow
July 18th, 2008, 07:30 PM
You need to go to the Salvation Army to buy stuffies for Nelly......no more than $2.00 each for big ones. :)

14+kitties
July 18th, 2008, 07:35 PM
I just went to the Benevolent Fund Store yesterday. I got a bag of stuffies for the kitties. Eleven of them for a buck. Brought them home, washed them, and they are as good as new. I don't care if they get wrecked tomorrow for a dollar!! I will look next time I am there to see if they have some stuff suitable for Nelly and send them out to you. Of course your other pups can enjoy them too. :cloud9:

Frenchy
July 18th, 2008, 08:01 PM
Thanks 14kitties ! There's no such stores here :sad: I would refund you for the shipment and cost of the stuffies :thumbs up

14+kitties
July 18th, 2008, 08:13 PM
No problem Frenchy. We will worry about that when the time comes. :D
But you have to PM me your address. :)