Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

as requested by Rainbow!

Toonces
July 12th, 2008, 06:54 PM
A few new pics for you...Petey the GSD, Wilbur the bunnny and Emma Jean the kitty (the mark on her face is from a fight she got into with a feral cat through our screen.

Toonces
July 12th, 2008, 07:00 PM
and I can't leave out Currie, Brandy and another of Petey, now I have to get one of Toonces he is 23 yrs old and grumpy and camera shy in his old age:D

ancientgirl
July 12th, 2008, 07:07 PM
What a great bunch of furries you have!

Toonces
July 12th, 2008, 07:09 PM
and a few more...Petey looking very deep in thought and serious.... Emma Jean taking over some boxes and Toonces just being Toonces:cloud9::lovestruck:

Toonces
July 12th, 2008, 07:14 PM
What a great bunch of furries you have!

Thankyou so much.... our family seems to be expanding:eek: we now have 3 feral cats we are feeding I can't get close yet but I am sure I soon will , as far as I can tell they are barn cats from the neighbouring farm, all healthy but very skiddish around humans.

ancientgirl
July 12th, 2008, 07:20 PM
Tooces is so handsome. I love the dark little outline around his nose. You are so lucky to have had him for 23 years! :lovestruck:

Good luck with your new ferals.

Toonces
July 12th, 2008, 07:37 PM
Thankyou and yes I am truely blessed he has been with me for more than half my life through good times and bad, he is starting to get senile and just last week had his very first accident outside the box but we all got over that pretty fast... he is the ruler of this house and nothing gets past him, he has never been outside unless in his cat cage and has only been to the vet once his whole life. He has taught all of our foster dogs to respect kitties...just a love bug through and through.

Toonces
July 12th, 2008, 07:41 PM
ok Rainbow just a few more of the kids swimming, Petey's first time... the girls had to teach him :laughing:

ancientgirl
July 12th, 2008, 07:41 PM
OMG I love that picture. And wow, only once to the vet? That's fantastic!

Toonces
July 12th, 2008, 07:45 PM
besides his shots when he was a kitten he has been just once when we adopted another cat and Toonces got a cold from him that has been it. He is alot thinner now than he was in his younger days and has that hanging belly that I am sure he is embarassed about:o

Toonces
July 12th, 2008, 07:52 PM
This ones for you Ancient girl

Chaser
July 12th, 2008, 08:02 PM
Awwww :cloud9: I can't wait to see them all!

I think Toonces may teach Chase some valuable lessons...we only know one cat so his experience is very limited! :D

ancientgirl
July 12th, 2008, 08:12 PM
This ones for you Ancient girl

He's such a beautiful boy. :cloud9:

Frenchy
July 12th, 2008, 08:55 PM
They all look great Toonces ! Petey :lovestruck: I love Petey ! :cloud9:

14+kitties
July 12th, 2008, 09:01 PM
You certainly have a very beautiful family! You are so lucky Toonces has been so healthy his whole life. I love the way tabbies' noses seem to have that outlined look to them. :cloud9: Sending some :goodvibes: for Toonces continued good health!
Good luck with the ferals. Are you going to be keeping them all?

angeldogs
July 12th, 2008, 09:56 PM
You have a very beautiful fur family.

luckypenny
July 12th, 2008, 10:57 PM
It is so nice to see so many pics of your beautiful clan :lovestruck: . You really have to post photos more often.

rainbow
July 13th, 2008, 01:05 AM
Thanks for posting the pics......I really enjoyed seeing your fuzzbutts again. :thankyou:

Toonces is looking soooo good......it's hard to believe that he is 23 yr. old and I love the last pic of him. :lovestruck: Purrty Emma needs a little kiss on her owie and Wilbur is just as adorable & cuddly as ever. :cloud9:

Petey looks so handsome and regal in his second pic. :lovestruck: I honestly don't remember seeing pics of him before :o ......is he a fairly new addition or is my mind aging a lot faster than I thought it was? :o

Brandy and Currie are as gorgeous as ever :flirt: and I love the hiney shot of them with Petey. :lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
July 13th, 2008, 02:54 AM
Such good looking & I'm sure good natured furry family you have :cloud9:

Toonces looks great for 23 :thumbs up:thumbs up

chico2
July 13th, 2008, 07:55 AM
Toonces,love all of your furry kids,but especially Petey and Toonces,I remember Toonces very well because of his ears that don't seem to fit him:laughing:at 23yrs old,he has earned the right to be bossy:cat:

Toonces
July 13th, 2008, 08:47 AM
Thankyou everyone, my brother calls my house the petting zoo:laughing:

As far as the ferals they are from the barn behind us and come down here late at night and skulk around I can't get near them.

Rainbow Petey was our foster dog we got in Nov he has severe seperation anxiety (in his 4 yrs we are his 4th home so no wonder why) he is also an escape artist, with the help of doggy daycare, great advise from GSRT and a special crate made by select pro that he cannot bust out of he has come leaps and bounds, we can now leave him in the house for 2 hrs while we go out and nothing is destroyed, he really loves his crate tho and when we get ready to go out he toddles off downstairs and puts himself in:angel: he is never in it for more than 5 hrs a day. We could not stand the thought of him being moved again since he had come so far so we adopted him.

Chase's Mom Yes Toonces will teach him some lessons about cats!

Toonces
July 13th, 2008, 08:59 AM
a few more pics I love b&w shots

krdahmer
July 13th, 2008, 11:58 AM
AWWwwwww.... old man tabby belly!!!! :flirt: That might be just about the only thing cuter than kitten belly!! (sorry TT ;) ) :cloud9: 23 and one trip the the vet! Amazing.

And the others are all beautiful too! Looks like the dogs had fun splashing around and what kitty doesn't love cardboard boxes!?! :laughing:

Toonces
July 13th, 2008, 12:00 PM
and a few more, see what happens one you get me started:p

Winston
July 13th, 2008, 12:04 PM
OMG Toonces! Petey is looking awesome! and the rest of your pack are gorgeous! Love the shot of Toonces sleeping! 23 man that is so great! you have got alot of memories there! I am so glad that you gave Petey a chance! he is FINALLY HOME!! and that is so evident by what you have done for him! Love the rabbit!! he looks so cozy!!

Cindy

Toonces
July 13th, 2008, 12:05 PM
and just a couple of kitty tongues!!:laughing:

Toonces
July 13th, 2008, 12:09 PM
Thankyou Cindy, Petey fit in here great with the gang from day one, Currie thinks she is his momma and at night he shares a bed with Brandy. Petey is a spaz not the most gracefull boy alays running into trees and tripping over his own big fet, not a day goes by that he dosn't make us laugh.

And yes Wilbur is cozy he gives lots of kisses and is my buddy when I watch scarey movies, he will lay on your lap and cuddle for hours:cloud9:

Sylvie
July 13th, 2008, 12:48 PM
Hi there

Love your pictures, I see why your brother calls it a petting zoo :laughing: But would you have it any other way.

Love the bum picture. All your pooches are beautiful. When you described Petey, tripping on his own feet, it brought a smile to my face as it brings out the old memories. They sure do make you laugh. Petey looks great :lovestruck:and it looks like he has found his true home at last, that is what he has been searching for.

I am sure our foster, Greta is thinking the same thoughts. I would love to keep her, but then we won't be able to foster again. It is a hard decision. Keep the lovely pictures coming.

Toonces
July 13th, 2008, 01:17 PM
Greta is a real beauty I look at her pics on the website all the time. It was a very hard decision as we can no longer foster will all these furries but I think we made the best decision and I still help out when I can. Yup Petty the spaz... a few weeks back I ran him to the vet for this big lump on his leg, turned out to be nothing, he banged his leg on something lol but just to be on the same side we had xrays done.

Winston
July 13th, 2008, 03:09 PM
Toonces I make these greeting cards, magnets and stuff to sell at different events for GSRT and would love to use some of your Petey pics! is that okay?

Cindy

rainbow
July 13th, 2008, 03:17 PM
and a few more, see what happens one you get me started:p

Well, I'm so glad you did as it was great to see all your family again :lovestruck: and they are all wonderful pics. :cloud9:

Petey could not have found a better forever home than he has with you and your family. :angel: And he is such a handsome boy. :flirt:

I love how Currie is so gentle with Wilbur :thumbs up and the pic of Toonces on his back is absolutely precious :cloud9:

The kitty tongue pics are too cute :D and the pic of Emma hanging off the screen door is hilarious :laughing: ....you should enter that one in a photo contest. :thumbs up

I hope you don't take so long posting pics next time.....I really enjoyed seeing these. :thumbs up

rainbow
July 13th, 2008, 03:19 PM
I forgot to say I love the pics of Petey and Brandy sleeping together.....they look like such good buddies. :cloud9:

ancientgirl
July 13th, 2008, 03:23 PM
I love the kitty tongue pictures. The pups are beautiful too.

Toonces
July 13th, 2008, 05:04 PM
Cindy Petey and I would be honoured, I have a ton if pics if you would like me to email them to you, also have lots of our previous fosters

Toonces
July 13th, 2008, 05:12 PM
Thanks again everyone and I promise not to take so long between photo shoots!

Currie is great with the bunny they all are really but Currie thinks she is everyones momma:laughing:

Frenchy
July 13th, 2008, 05:19 PM
Currie is great with the bunny they all are really but Currie thinks she is everyones momma:laughing:

She sounds like a very sweet girl :angel:

growler~GateKeeper
July 13th, 2008, 05:27 PM
aww so cute puppers & bunnies curled up together :cloud9:

all your furries are gorgeous, love Emma hanging on the screen :laughing:

chico2
July 13th, 2008, 05:35 PM
Awww Toonces there was more pics,:thumbs upyou have a wonderful very lucky furry family,love the kitty/Curry and bunny-pic,amazing stuff,you must be sooo proud of them.
Toonces sleeping looks just like my Rocky,a carbon-copy:lovestruck:

Toonces
July 13th, 2008, 06:27 PM
Awww Toonces there was more pics,:thumbs upyou have a wonderful very lucky furry family,love the kitty/Curry and bunny-pic,amazing stuff,you must be sooo proud of them.
Toonces sleeping looks just like my Rocky,a carbon-copy:lovestruck:

I think the same thing everytime I see a pic of your Rocky, they could be twins I have seen alot of tabbys but none that look as much alike as they do, and yes I am very proud they all live together in harmony (Ok except when the dogs have the zoomies and Toonces has had enogh of that nonsence)

rainbow
July 13th, 2008, 07:00 PM
Currie is such a beautiful girl inside and out. :lovestruck: It is amazing how she cuddles with Wilbur. :cloud9:

wdawson
July 13th, 2008, 07:32 PM
those pics are great...please post more:D

Toonces
July 13th, 2008, 08:58 PM
more you say MUHAAAAAAAAA!! :laughing: this is one of Wilbur trying to burrow into Curries fluffy tail and then another cuddle one with his old cage in the background before we got him the delux model

ancientgirl
July 13th, 2008, 09:13 PM
I love these pictures of Currie and Wilbur.

Winston
July 13th, 2008, 09:13 PM
OMG the eyes are priceless! I almost fell over laughing thinking what your pup was thinking!!!

Cindy

P.S send me any pics you think will be nice! I put them on cards and advertising stuff..I use pics on iron on transfer and put them on bandanas for doggies! Petey will look so handsome on them!

Chaser
July 13th, 2008, 09:20 PM
I love these pictures of Currie and Wilbur.

Currie's awesome...I don't know any other dogs but Toonces' that will cuddle with a rabbit! :lovestruck: (I'm sure they're out there,but I've never met any!)

glasslass
July 14th, 2008, 07:29 PM
Those photos are priceless! Love the expression on Currie!

growler~GateKeeper
July 15th, 2008, 02:35 AM
OMG!! :laugh: Love the look on Currie's face :laughing: "What in the world is that rabbit doing to me now?!?!" :confused::dog:

Nice to see how well they all get along :highfive:

Toonces
July 15th, 2008, 05:50 PM
:laughing::laughing: yes I think she was :yell:screaming MOM what is he doing to me???? he loves to burrow in her fluffy tail

wdawson
July 15th, 2008, 06:59 PM
just looked at these pics again.......screen kitty is too funny......like he's attached with velcro:laughing:

rainbow
July 15th, 2008, 07:37 PM
:laughing::laughing: yes I think she was :yell:screaming MOM what is he doing to me???? he loves to burrow in her fluffy tail

:laugh::laugh: Exactly....what a hilarious pic. :D

chico2
July 16th, 2008, 07:23 AM
OMG Toonces,that pic of Currie and Wilbur even got hubby to crack a smile:laughing:priceless
Currie must be an exceptional pup and beautiful to boot:lovestruck: