Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

b-day pawty part 1

Frenchy
July 12th, 2008, 05:47 PM
Chloe's birthday was yesterday but the pawty was today.

The treats :

1. Homemade salmon treats
2. Yogourt and blueberry ice cubes and regular ice cubes with carrots
3. Ice cream cones :D

Frenchy
July 12th, 2008, 05:49 PM
1. humm , what are they watching ? :rolleyes: open the door already !!
2. ahhh , that's it !
3. ATTACK !!!!!

Chris21711
July 12th, 2008, 06:04 PM
Just too cute. You zany women :laughing::crazy:

angeldogs
July 12th, 2008, 06:08 PM
Happy Birthday Chloe.
Love the attack pic.what spoiled pups you have.

ancientgirl
July 12th, 2008, 07:10 PM
OMG did I miss Chloe's birthday thread or did you just wait to do it with pictures here?

I love the "charge!" picture. LOL.

http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/529/529624dgtzmz33zz.gif (http://www.glitter-graphics.com)

Frenchy
July 12th, 2008, 07:53 PM
some more (lost my connection for 2 hours :wall:)

1. yum yum yum
2. Nelly investigating AFTER the first bite :rolleyes:
3. Bailey always takes his treat to eat far away from the others :laughing:

rainbow
July 12th, 2008, 08:04 PM
I love the pic of them waiting in anticipation at the door and the charge for the cones. :laughing:

I'm glad my plan worked for getting the pics. :D

rainbow
July 12th, 2008, 08:05 PM
some more (lost my connection for 2 hours :wall:)

1. yum yum yum
2. Nelly investigating AFTER the first bite :rolleyes:
3. Bailey always takes his treat to eat far away from the others :laughing:

Did you lose your connection again? :confused:

Or are you having so much fun that you forgot to post the pics? :D

Btw, the salmon treats look yummy.....please share the recipe. :thumbs up

Chaser
July 12th, 2008, 08:16 PM
Happy Birthday to Chloe! :cloud9: Looks like a great time was had by all....lucky doggies! :lovestruck:

And those salmon treats DO look good. :)

Frenchy
July 12th, 2008, 08:17 PM
Did you lose your connection again? :confused:
yes :frustrated:
Or are you having so much fun that you forgot to post the pics? :D

Btw, the salmon treats look yummy.....please share the recipe. :thumbs up

The salmon treat is your recipe :D

14+kitties
July 12th, 2008, 08:53 PM
Next year I want an invite to the party! It looks like a grand time was had by all! :cloud9: You need to frame the one of them all waiting at the door. It is so special! :lovestruck: :highfive: on a great pawty!!

hazelrunpack
July 12th, 2008, 08:59 PM
Great job with the camera, Frenchy! Wonderful pictures! And the birthday girl looks so glamorous! :flirt:

The picture of Nelly checking it out after the first bite made me laugh! :laughing:

luckypenny
July 12th, 2008, 10:41 PM
:laughing: What a fabulous job with the picture taking, Frenchy :thumbs up. I could just see you trying to squeeze through the patio door with them all pushing behind you. I love the one of all four of them at the door too :cloud9: .

JanM
July 12th, 2008, 10:45 PM
awww - ever sweet! All of them look like they enjoyed everything...
Great pictures.

KimandAutumn
July 12th, 2008, 11:47 PM
Happy Birthday Chloe!!

growler~GateKeeper
July 13th, 2008, 02:27 AM
Cute :cloud9: Love how the smallest dog is sitting infront of the tallest dog & Nelly still has no problem looking over Chloe's head to see what's going on :laughing:

Love the Attack/first bite pic, great shots :thumbs up

Bailey's clever take the treat elsewhere to enjoy w/out beggers, Nelly's so funny check it out after the first bite :D Was that her first ice cream cone?

Sam & Chloe munching side by side :cloud9:

rainbow
July 13th, 2008, 02:42 AM
The salmon treat is your recipe :D

Okay, but my recipe never said to make them into balls. :D

chico2
July 13th, 2008, 08:05 AM
OMG Frenchy,those pics are just the best,good job:thumbs up
Hubby was looking at them over my shoulder,in awe over all those puppers having B-Day treats....:laughing:
Hope Paddy and Monsieur got a lick or two of ice-cream too:cat:

Love4himies
July 13th, 2008, 08:25 AM
Frenchy, you are so wonderfully crazy :crazy:. Love the pics of your babies, thank you so much for sharing and bringing a laugh into my morning.:cloud9:

wdawson
July 13th, 2008, 11:19 AM
that funny.....i like the one where they are havin their cones.

great shots:thumbs up

krdahmer
July 13th, 2008, 11:52 AM
Oh Frenchy you are too cute!!! And they look so excited for ice-cream!! :lovestruck:

Frenchy
July 13th, 2008, 12:04 PM
:laughing: thanks everybody , it was fun but only lasted a few seconds :laughing:

I could just see you trying to squeeze through the patio door with them all pushing behind you.
When I let them out , I had to start taking pictures without taking time to close the door , of course , Paddington made an escape attempt :cool:
Okay, but my recipe never said to make them into balls. :D
When I took your recipe , I was making sating balls for Nelly so I did the ball thing with the salmon treats too :D

Hope Paddy and Monsieur got a lick or two of ice-cream too:cat:

:o you think they would like ice cream ? I'll try today but not the whole cone ok ? :laughing: The cats had a grand party all night , bing ... bang ... knocking things over , maybe they found the nip cat stash :D

Ford Girl
July 13th, 2008, 01:36 PM
Awww, so cute! I love all 4 of them at the door waiting!!! :lovestruck: Was there a puddle of drool? :D

Did they each run to their own, of did 2 go for one? So cute!!!

Frenchy
July 13th, 2008, 01:39 PM
Awww, so cute! I love all 4 of them at the door waiting!!! :lovestruck: Was there a puddle of drool? :D
there's a carpet in front of that door :laughing:
Did they each run to their own, of did 2 go for one? So cute!!!

That is exactly what I was afraid of ... but no ! They each ran to their own cone :thumbs up

Toonces
July 13th, 2008, 02:57 PM
The ice cream cone pics are hilarious what a great idea!

chico2
July 13th, 2008, 04:51 PM
Frenchy,my cats like vanilla ice-cream,but they only get a few licks of mine,not a whole cone:cat:

BusterBoo
July 13th, 2008, 07:25 PM
Frenchy, those are sooooo cute! I love the one of them each with their own cone!

ok....silly question...is that doggy ice cream or "people" ice cream???

Frenchy
July 13th, 2008, 08:23 PM
ok....silly question...is that doggy ice cream or "people" ice cream???

Regular vanilla ice cream :)

Crystalpuppy
July 13th, 2008, 08:29 PM
Aww that is so funny!! They all look so cute waiting by the door!!! Such a lovely idea!!

glasslass
July 14th, 2008, 07:43 PM
Do dogs get brain freezes? We give our dogs vanilla frozen yogurt. Other flavors stain Den-Den's moustache! :laughing:

Frenchy
July 14th, 2008, 10:22 PM
Do dogs get brain freezes?

I hope not :D but I know the ones made of yogourt are less hard/frozen than the ice cubes with water.

otter
July 15th, 2008, 12:10 AM
I can't believe I missed the pawty :sad:

Happy belated Birthday Miss Chloe! You're sure looking great :thumbs up

Hee, hee, Nelly - bite first, investigate later :D Molly does that with cucumbers... I always give her a slice and I think she keeps forgetting that she doesn't really like them, she grabs them, takes a bit and spits them back out. With an ice cream cone it would be hoovered in one bite, i'm afraid:laughing: Everyone (dogs, cats, humans) here LOVES ice cream.... it's hard for us humans to get to eat it though, I have to fend off all the furry critters :yuck:

Chaser
July 15th, 2008, 01:23 AM
Everyone (dogs, cats, humans) here LOVES ice cream.... it's hard for us humans to get to eat it though, I have to fend off all the furry critters :yuck:

I can relate! Chase normally knows not to beg....but if you have ice cream he sits directly in front of you and stares you down. Same story if he smells an open bottle of beer...I think he needs to go to rehab! :laughing:

Chloe's pawty was just too cute...I keep coming back just to look at the pictures again! :cloud9:

Frenchy
July 15th, 2008, 12:24 PM
she keeps forgetting that she doesn't really like them, she grabs them, takes a bit and spits them back out.

:laughing: I remember when I was fostering her , she didn't like the carrots but after a few days of watching the others , she decided to have a taste and yep , she liked them ! :D

Smiley14
August 4th, 2008, 12:21 AM
Oh, LOL, Frenchy!!!!! Those are AWESOME treats!!!!! WOW!!! And LOL about the dogs waiting at the door and eating their ice cream all in a row! :lovestruck: :laughing: SOOO cute!!!!

Happy Belated Birthday Chloe!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frenchy
August 4th, 2008, 09:17 AM
Oh, LOL, Frenchy!!!!! Those are AWESOME treats!!!!! WOW!!! And LOL about the dogs waiting at the door and eating their ice cream all in a row! :lovestruck: :laughing: SOOO cute!!!!

After seeing your ice cream cups , next time I will put doggy cookies on top of the ice cream cones :p

allymack
August 4th, 2008, 10:39 AM
That is exactly what I was afraid of ... but no ! They each ran to their own cone :thumbs up

Gee, i think if i had more then one dog and did that Enzo would get out there first and eat all of them before the other dogs even got out:rolleyes: But Enzo has never had ice cream... we usually get something with chocolate in it:D so maybe i will have to try a little vanilla for himi'll just put chocolate sauce all over mine :D

I love the Attack one! they look like they love their ice cream..

Silly Nelly, you should check it BEFORE you eat it! :rolleyes::cloud9:

Smart little Bailey, taking his away from all of the other piggys :p

Happy B-day Chloe:pawprint:

And sam is looking as cute as ever:lovestruck:

Ielsrmf
November 18th, 2008, 09:52 PM
That pawty sure looked like alot of fun, the ice cubes what a great idea I must try that for my dogs.

Thanks for sending the link. :thumbs up: :censored: ;)

Frenchy
November 18th, 2008, 09:54 PM
Well thank you for the compliments Ielsrmf :D

lmao :laughing:

Ielsrmf
November 18th, 2008, 10:00 PM
You are very welcome, love seeing pics of your dogs, fosters are lucky to have you. If I die and I come back as a dog please let me live with you, I promise to be good.! LMAO

Frenchy
November 18th, 2008, 10:10 PM
You are very welcome, love seeing pics of your dogs, fosters are lucky to have you. If I die and I come back as a dog please let me live with you, I promise to be good.! LMAO

As long as you are clean in the house :thumbs up :laughing:

Ielsrmf
November 18th, 2008, 10:18 PM
I can promise you that not a problem, thanks I know you will take great care of me.

Frenchy
November 18th, 2008, 10:29 PM
I can promise you that not a problem, thanks I know you will take great care of me.

I gotta warn you though , my Nelly loves to groom the others by nibbling on them :D but she doesn't leave any drool :thumbs up well , sometimes on Paddington the cat :p

Ielsrmf
November 18th, 2008, 10:36 PM
Well isn't that cute, it that Nelly's way of saying welcome to the new kids on the block? :) to be honest I don't mind a little drool, must be from a dog or cat though.:D

Paddington what a cute name, very different, sure she enjoys Nelly, my cat liked it when my dogs " groom" her. :laughing:

Frenchy
November 18th, 2008, 10:46 PM
Well isn't that cute, it that Nelly's way of saying welcome to the new kids on the block? :)

Oh no , not the new ones , she has to befriend them first and then ..... attack from the cleaning lady :evil:

JM4611
November 19th, 2008, 12:57 AM
Awesome set of photos... beautiful doggies!

Rottielover
November 19th, 2008, 06:00 AM
Happy belated chloe:party:

Ielsrmf
November 19th, 2008, 09:14 PM
Oh no , not the new ones , she has to befriend them first and then ..... attack from the cleaning lady :evil:
Too friggen cute, and people say dogs are stupid, see it's the people that are stupid! :)

babymomma
November 20th, 2008, 12:47 PM
Happy VERY VERY VERY Belated Birthday Chloe!

ILoveOnyx
November 20th, 2008, 02:49 PM
Awwwwwwwwwwww!!! The one where they're all standing at the door is the cutest! I could only picture their intensive staring and drooling.

I'll remember to do that for Onyx's 2nd birthday!

Tundra_Queen
November 22nd, 2008, 11:29 AM
Oh my goodness!! That is so sweet!! I love the one at the door and them looking outside. How adorable!! :laughing:

What a good mommy u are!

Debbie

Frenchy
November 22nd, 2008, 12:58 PM
Thanks everybody :) these dogs deserve a little pawty once in a while :D