Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Tigger Needs Some Prayers

rainbow
July 12th, 2008, 04:34 AM
I just can't believe how someone could be so cruel. :sad: :frustrated: :mad: :wall:

Trail is about 25 minutes south of us but Tigger is being cared for by the vet clinic here. Tigger needs everyone to keep their fingers crossed so he will pull through. :pray: :fingerscr :fingerscr :goodvibes:

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/british-columbia/story/2008/07/11/bc-pit-bull-burned-trail.html

14+kitties
July 12th, 2008, 08:12 AM
I saw the title of the thread and couldn't go any further. :loser:s that did that! I hope they rot in purgatory! :sad:

Tigger - I am sending lots of :goodvibes: :fingerscr :pray:ers for a quick recovery.

chico2
July 12th, 2008, 08:28 AM
OMG,the cruelty of humans don't surprise me anymore,we can only hope Tigger will pull through with his horrible injuries:pray:poor baby:sad:

jealma
July 12th, 2008, 09:17 AM
I did not read the artical either. Once I saw the head line that was it for me. When I think of how much I love my little girl and how much she depends on me it just breaks me to see how people take that trust, that an animal is willing to have in us and destroy them. :cry:

meg4050
July 12th, 2008, 10:46 AM
OMG how cruel! :pray::pray::pray: for Tigger

RolandsMom
July 12th, 2008, 10:49 AM
I cannot even get myself to read the headlines. I dont want to know but i am sending Tigger all the good energy and love I can! :goodvibes:

JanM
July 12th, 2008, 01:26 PM
OMG that poor puppy! My prayers are with him for sure!

It's sometimes hard to believe that humans can be that cruel :evil:

ancientgirl
July 12th, 2008, 01:46 PM
I can't bring myself to read the article, but I will pray Tigger comes out of whatever disgusting thing some monster did to him.

Please keep us updated!:pray:

Frenchy
July 12th, 2008, 02:59 PM
It's sometimes hard to believe that humans can be that cruel :evil:

Yep , and I'll be as cruel as this sicko and hope he gets the same treatment. :mad:

Speedy recovery for Tigger :fingerscr :pray:

Chaser
July 12th, 2008, 03:17 PM
That poor puppy :cry: I'm completely horrified by this.

:pray::pray::pray: for Tigger

rainbow
July 12th, 2008, 03:44 PM
Thanks for all the prayers and good wishes everyone. :grouphug:

I sure hope he pulls through. :pray: :fingerscr :fingerscr :goodvibes:

krdahmer
July 12th, 2008, 04:34 PM
:cry:So sad... :goodvibes::pray: for the poor pup! :2huggers: for the wonderful vets & staff being so caring! :mad: and rot in hell you:loser::censored: whoever did this!

chico2
July 12th, 2008, 04:46 PM
If I ever,ever caught anyone doing this sort of horror to an animal,I would have to spend the rest of my life in jail,but it would be well worth it.

Sylvie
July 12th, 2008, 07:59 PM
:wall::wall:I swear I hate people, they just make me want to:yell:

My prayers are with Tigger. ::pray:angel2:

Rainbow please keep us informed of the outcome for both Tigger and the b:censored: that did this.

angeldogs
July 12th, 2008, 10:11 PM
That poor pup,I hope they catch the person(s) responsible for this sick act of cruelty.they deserve to have the same fate to happen to them.sending up a prayer for Tigger:pray:

growler~GateKeeper
July 13th, 2008, 02:12 AM
awww poor baby :cry2: :cry2:

:pray: :fingerscr :goodvibes: & gentle :grouphug: for Tigger - come on baby you can make it! :goodvibes: :fingerscr :pray:

rainbow
July 13th, 2008, 03:21 AM
Thanks again everyone. :grouphug:

angeldogs
July 13th, 2008, 09:03 AM
Keep us updated if you can.

Love4himies
July 13th, 2008, 12:16 PM
I just can't think of what enjoyment people would get out of setting an animal on fire. What is happening to our society that there are so many animal abuse crimes happening.:sad:

:pray::fingerscr:goodvibes:

Frenchy
July 13th, 2008, 12:24 PM
I'm hoping he's on very powerful pain killers because this must be excruciating :sad:

poor baby :sad:

ancientgirl
July 13th, 2008, 01:00 PM
Are the authorities in any way close to finding out who did this to that poor little guy?

rainbow
July 13th, 2008, 03:51 PM
Are the authorities in any way close to finding out who did this to that poor little guy?

I haven't heard anything yet. :sad:

hazelrunpack
July 13th, 2008, 04:09 PM
For once I'm thankful for a slow connection--the title was more than enough to tell me that I wouldn't be able to stomach the article. :sad:

They haven't caught the one who did it, though? I hope they do quickly and he gets his just deserts! :mad:

:goodvibes: for Tigger's recovery! Please keep us posted, rainbow.

rainbow
July 13th, 2008, 04:31 PM
I am going to call the vet clinic in town tomorrow. :)

ancientgirl
July 13th, 2008, 04:53 PM
That person needs to be strung up and lit. Let's see how they like it :frustrated:

Rainbow, I hope the clinic gives you a good report!:goodvibes::pray:

rainbow
July 13th, 2008, 07:50 PM
Yes, I have my fingers crossed too. :pray: :fingerscr :goodvibes:

luckypenny
July 13th, 2008, 08:02 PM
Poor baby :sad: . His family must be devastated.

:goodvibes: for a the quickest recovery possible.

rainbow
July 17th, 2008, 03:13 PM
Tigger is going to be okay :thumbs up but will require extensive skin graftings. :sad:

rainbow
July 17th, 2008, 03:14 PM
His family must be devastated.

Nope...his family gave him up to the SPCA. :sad: :wall: :loser:

ancientgirl
July 17th, 2008, 03:23 PM
Tigger is going to be okay :thumbs up but will require extensive skin graftings. :sad:

Poor little guy, but the good thing is he will be okay. Hopefully he will find a wonderful home where he will be spoiled rotten!

chico2
July 17th, 2008, 03:29 PM
Rainbow,the unfortunate truth is,the family probably could not pay for extensive vet-care he needs,which will probably run in the thousands:sad:
I hope the SPCA does not give up on him:pray:

Chaser
July 17th, 2008, 03:41 PM
I would hope there are some vets who can find it in their hearts to donate services...it's such an extreme case the poor little guy deserves the help. :sad:

Sylvie
July 17th, 2008, 08:43 PM
Thank goodness our prayers are being answered and he is pulling through.

Thanks for the update.

:grouphug:for Tigger

Winston
July 17th, 2008, 09:05 PM
You know whats heartbreaking? The family probably gave him up because of the extensive costs...I find that so disheartening...if thats the case here I dont know but I have heard of many stories where this happens...Glad this poor guy is pulling through though!!!:thumbs up

Frenchy
July 17th, 2008, 09:31 PM
ouch :sad:
Nope...his family gave him up to the SPCA. :sad: :wall: :loser:
:frustrated: