Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello again and can anyone help Zoe?

RolandsMom
July 11th, 2008, 09:25 PM
Hi Everyone!
wow. Its been ages! All is well with Me and Roland. Hes doing so well and is still just as spoiled as ever!! I had (I admit with shame!!!:sorry: ) forgotten about this site until I was at the pet food store and I saw an ad for Zoe. Sad story, she is about 5 and was abandoned by her family. She is now in a temporary foster care in Calgary (Canada) and they are looking for either a permanent foster home (not sure how that works!) for her or a forever home. I have the email address but im not sure we are allowed to give that out here. If anyone is interested or can help please send me a private message. I so wish I could take her but at the moment Roland and I are looking for a place to live!
Hope all of you who remember me are well!!!! nice to be back here!!!!

Winston
July 11th, 2008, 09:40 PM
Hey Rolandsmom! how are ya! I wondered what happened after you moved out to was it Calgary! nice to have you back around! How is that handsome boy of yours? hope everything is going good for you both! I dont think it would be a problem to post a link to Zoe! lots of people post links! Look forward to seeing some new pics of your boy!

Cindy

RolandsMom
July 11th, 2008, 09:49 PM
Thanks for the great welcome back! I will dig up some more recent pics of my boy! he is quite the model :lovestruck: . The link for Zoe is homelesshounds@shaw.ca
thing in Calgary are good. I am back to school in September and into a new place at the end of the month hopefully. Unfortunately for Roland, we have to leave his two buddies cause their mother wont let them come with us :rolleyes: . So I guess once we are settled in and winter is coming I will have to get him a buddy. :crazy: yay!!
How are you and yours Winston?

Winston
July 11th, 2008, 10:19 PM
We are all good here! sucks to have to move again! well Roland might get a new buddy out of the deal! yeah for him...is he good with new cats?

Cindy

Frenchy
July 11th, 2008, 10:29 PM
Hey RolandsMom , long time no post !

So you forgotten about us ? :cry:

RolandsMom
July 11th, 2008, 10:35 PM
Sorry Frenchy!! :sad: life ran away with me. How are you???
Winston, he is such a sociable boy! it took a half of me fighting to keep him in my room cause he wanted to get out and play with the cats, when i first moved in here. Him and Billy were friends from day 2. Probably it would have been sooner if I had let him out. He wants to play with everyone. One of the reasons I dont want him to be an outside cat. He would walk up to any dog, cat or coyote and want to play! I doubt that there would be any problem with a new friend from his side!! lol.

Frenchy
July 11th, 2008, 10:39 PM
Everything is good here , newbies , now 4 dogs and 2 cats :D

Roland is cat friendly ? Cewl !

RolandsMom
July 11th, 2008, 10:47 PM
lol. Roland is everything friendly (except the car). He follows the vacuum around or lies in front of me till I just about vaccum him up, hes not really scared of anything.
Wow! quite the brood you have then!! I cant wait till I own a place with lots of space. I have told my new man that I want at least 3 cats, (he wants little dogs) and a goat :D and some chickens. He laughs at me and says as long as he doesnt have to go near the chickens I can have what I like. good man!
Glad you guys are all well!

rainbow
July 12th, 2008, 02:30 PM
Welcome back RolandsMom :highfive: .....new bf sounds like a keeper. :thumbs up

chico2
July 12th, 2008, 04:27 PM
Rolands mom,great to hear from you again,our little Roland sounds like he's doing great:thumbs up
The new man sounds great too:thumbs up