Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

foster pup

katherine93
July 11th, 2008, 05:08 PM
Remembeer when i first joined this forum and i was fostering a rottie pup? well we got an update on her today from her new family, and shes doing great, they love her very much and want to bring her out for a visit! :)

Heres some pictures of her. The first is when we first got her (we had her for 4 months) and the second pic was taken yesterday:)

sugarcatmom
July 11th, 2008, 05:38 PM
Oh my goodness, she's a beauty. So shiny and healthy, and such soft eyes. That's great that you keep in touch with the adopters.

lm9012
July 11th, 2008, 06:28 PM
AWW..doesn't seeing how amazing they are doing make fostering sooo worth it???

I fostered 9 dogs in a little over a year. I stopped this March because I received a promotion at work which meant way longer hours and weekend work and just couldn't give a foster the right care..especially since some of them had special needs. That with already having a special needs dog of my own. :shrug:

I do miss it sooo much though. I love hearing from the new parents and getting pics. I know the furballs have long forgotten all about me, but each one took a piece of me with them! :angel::lovestruck:

Thank you for taking such good care of this rottie! Will you be able to foster again?

rainbow
July 12th, 2008, 02:46 AM
She went from adorable :cloud9: to beautiful. :lovestruck: When are they coming to visit? :goodvibes:

Toonces
July 12th, 2008, 07:09 AM
How nice that they are coming to visit you, she will rememeber you we had a visit from 2 fosters and as soon as they came into our house they were all over us and our two girls. Make sure to take lots of pics!:D

Rottielover
July 12th, 2008, 08:30 AM
OMG is that one gorgeous female rott. She has grown up beautiful, happy. Thank you for helping her :)

chico2
July 12th, 2008, 08:36 AM
An adorable pup,turned in to a beautiful young lady:thumbs up probably because she had a wonderful start in life as a foster.:thumbs up

Frenchy
July 12th, 2008, 03:37 PM
She looks amazing ! I love her puppy pic :lovestruck:

Chaser
July 12th, 2008, 04:18 PM
She is absolutely gorgeous :lovestruck:

katherine93
July 14th, 2008, 10:57 AM
Thanks for the comppliments guys! She will be coming in about a week, She was adopted to a family Who was moving to Nova scotia, So before they leave in two weeks time, they will be out to visit!