Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Matrix is such a silly Doggy

katherine93
July 11th, 2008, 03:22 PM
:eek: Welll, I let matrix outside twice today, and all he did was pee, and the other times he didnt do anything. So, i figured he would just 'tell' me when he wanted to go out like he ussually do but Matrix is stubborn and didnt inform me that he wanted to go outside to do his poopy. So he did it in the house , but thats not the silly part.......

Silly matrix, Went poopy in the cats litterbox:eek: How awesome is that, now i never have to takehim outside ever again:rolleyes: haha j/k. But how did her know to do it in the litterbox? Did he think that if the cats did it he could too? Omy omy, hes smarter than i give him credit for i guess! Has anybody else had this happen with out training a dog to go potty in the litterbox?

Etown_Chick
July 11th, 2008, 08:45 PM
Dogs are funny creatures, all right.
My guess, and that's all it is, is that he smelled poop so he figured he'd add to the pile. I'm just thinking how convenient, and how easy on the yard, it would be to have a litter-trained doggie..mm.....yes..I like that!

TacoGrl
July 11th, 2008, 08:55 PM
Well girl, you have it made now!!!! :thumbs up

I have heard of smaller dogs being litter trained, but a Shepherd? That must have been a sight LOL! :laughing:

rainbow
July 12th, 2008, 01:33 AM
Don't you wish you had your camera at the time? :D

Scuba
July 12th, 2008, 04:51 PM
That is mega! Must be a smart guy. I remember seeing this product that was basically a big litter box for dogs. Instead of litter though, you had a box that had real grass turf on it. Fancy models come with a little red fire hydrant. I don't remember the name of the thing but when a friend shoewed me, I thought it was pretty cool.

katherine93
July 14th, 2008, 10:02 AM
Rainbow- Yes, i did wish i had my Camera, His poo was alomost the size of the litterbox!

Mooki- It was A sight allright, A big smelly/funny sight!

Scuba- Those doggy 'litter boxes' Sound Cool.. BUt im thinking with all the big dogs, it would stink up the house a little too much! haha And, He is a very smart doggy, And i Know im a little Biased, But Hes one of the smartest dogs i've ever Seen in person. But im not just saying that because of who he is, Because im not afraid to say that Charlie is dumb As bricks..lol..But Charlie has a super nose, so it all evens out! lol