http://www.bb8spoiler.com/

phoozles
July 11th, 2008, 04:56 PM
There goes the rest of my summer :rolleyes: :laughing:

jillybeanrocks
July 11th, 2008, 05:29 PM
:highfive: :highfive: :highfive:

I'm so excited!

Another site that's excellent for BB information is http://www.jokersupdates.com/

Dracko
July 11th, 2008, 06:19 PM
There goes the rest of my summer :rolleyes: :laughing:

Ditto.

Love how that guy calls himself a "mixologist." :laughing: Yeah, you aren't a bartender. :goodvibes:

jealma
July 11th, 2008, 06:53 PM
Well there goes 3 nights a week for me. Hope it's a good season. Have to check out the spoiler site yet,, thanks for posting it rainbow.

rainbow
July 13th, 2008, 07:52 PM
Tonight's the night.....8:00pm :D

Purpledomino
July 14th, 2008, 01:16 AM
It looks to be an interesting season. The houseguests were definately handpicked for the drama factor, you can see that already. Rennie is annoying as hell already. I'm in love with Jerry....he is such a sweetie! And that gay cowboy......what a gorgeous waste of a man. (well for us women anyway ;) ) There goes my summer!

Dracko
July 14th, 2008, 01:57 AM
Renny is so annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoying.

jealma
July 14th, 2008, 09:41 AM
I don't think the first one out of BB is going to be much of a surprise. Sad thing is I don't think the lady even has a clue to just how annoying she really is. Haven't picked my favorite player yet,, but I have managed to pick a handful of,, not to fond of you ones,, lol,, Here we go big brother fans

phoozles
July 14th, 2008, 04:24 PM
:laughing: My FH always resists the show, but I make him watch it anyway.. Halfway through the initial introductions I said "I think I hate all these people already" .. and he agreed.. But I fell asleep about 2 minutes in, and he still watched the whole thing because he gave me a recap this morning :rolleyes:

jealma
July 14th, 2008, 06:42 PM
LOL now that is cute. FH didn't bother to change the channel. My daughter likes the show to but says it's just not much fun because her hubby doesn't watch it with her like her and I use to. 100 bonus points for FH for watching with you.

rainbow
July 14th, 2008, 08:18 PM
I really wish they'd get rid of that ditzy redhead this week but I have a feeling it will be the body builder. :rolleyes:

phoozles
July 15th, 2008, 12:41 PM
LOL now that is cute. FH didn't bother to change the channel. My daughter likes the show to but says it's just not much fun because her hubby doesn't watch it with her like her and I use to. 100 bonus points for FH for watching with you.

Yeah, he complains all the time while he does it, but he secretly kind of likes it.. I don't know why he won't just admit it to me.. Oh, I know why.. It's because I would make fun of him for it :laughing:

I really wish I got to see the whole show to fully get the characters, but yeah, that Renny was pretty annoying.. the bodybuilder was too, though.. I think he mentioned the threat of his 'physique' about 30 times (according to FH :D) and at least 3 times before I passed out.

phoozles
July 15th, 2008, 12:41 PM
When is it on again? Is it on tonight? I'm so out of the loop this season!

jillybeanrocks
July 15th, 2008, 01:12 PM
It is on tonight. I believe tonight is the Veto competition. :thumbs up

Dracko
August 1st, 2008, 12:17 AM
Anyone want to know who won HOH?