- Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

Some Things I Learn In Foster Care...

July 11th, 2008, 11:25 AM
Daily chores such as weeding the yard.

Stay away from any holes or the big dogs will put the blame on you :rolleyes: .

The fine art of jaw-sparring.

July 11th, 2008, 11:29 AM
Hunting for bugs. Stay away from those nasty buzzing ones though :eek: .

Some dogs are fun to torment...:evil:

...while others won't let you get away with it :frustrated: .

July 11th, 2008, 11:30 AM
Two great spots to cool down on blistering hot days.

July 11th, 2008, 11:32 AM
And the very bestest thing I learned of all...if you're really, really good....

...are group hugs :lovestruck: :cloud9:

July 11th, 2008, 11:39 AM
:cloud9: How sweet.

July 11th, 2008, 12:02 PM
He is just adorable LP, his coat is like a teddy bear, well worth waiting for them to come in, the group hug pic gave me a x hint,hint,nudge,nudge :D

July 11th, 2008, 12:05 PM
omg omg omg , how adorable is he ? And the group hug :cloud9:

I can't believe how comfy he sleeps :laughing:

So he now knows to stay away from the buzzing bugs ? :cool:

July 11th, 2008, 12:07 PM
He's adorable :cloud9:

July 11th, 2008, 12:09 PM
OMG, OMG, my heart is exploding with too much cuteness:cloud9::lovestruck::lovestruck:

What great pictures, lp!

July 11th, 2008, 12:12 PM
the group hug pic gave me a x hint,hint,nudge,nudge :D

Dh quietly asked last night, "are we ever gonna keep any of the puppies that come through here?" I think my old fart is starting to lose some of his crustiness :laughing: .

So he now knows to stay away from the buzzing bugs ? :cool:

He was chasing a bee around the yard this morning and when I realized what it was, I just said, "uh-uh" and he flopped on the ground and looked at me as if to say, "you're no fun :sad:" He is too darn cute.

July 11th, 2008, 12:18 PM
Yay, group hug came in this time. It's too tempting to keep them LP. Doing what you do with these pups, making them perfect for adopting is a great thing. I love Iggy, but if we had not have kept him, then I could still be fostering. So many peeps get fed up with puppies that's why there are so many in shelters or given for free and then passed around. :sad: I will foster again though, I don't care what he says, I'm the one that does the looking after side of it, he just gets to play with them, like that's friggin' hard.

July 11th, 2008, 12:23 PM
OMG...I just want to squeeze him! :lovestruck: Adorable little fluff ball......and the group hug! *melting* :cloud9::grouphug::cloud9:

Ford Girl
July 11th, 2008, 12:31 PM
These are awesome shots of the pack :lovestruck:, look at how good Penny is with the pup!!! Amazing!!! :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

July 11th, 2008, 12:34 PM
He was chasing a bee around the yard this morning and when I realized what it was, I just said, "uh-uh" and he flopped on the ground and looked at me as if to say, "you're no fun :sad:" He is too darn cute.

he is a real cutie

July 11th, 2008, 12:45 PM
So cute!!! I love the group hug picture! :cloud9::cloud9: What a sweetie. And your other puppers ain't so bad either! You have done a fantastic job with these dogs LP! They are so accepting of new puppies coming and going. :lovestruck: and :highfive: to you!!!

July 11th, 2008, 01:03 PM
Oh wow is he one gorgeous little puppy.

July 11th, 2008, 01:08 PM
LP , how big is he ? so I know what size of purse I'll bring

ahem , did I post that out loud ? :headslap: :cool:

July 11th, 2008, 01:58 PM
OMG....he is just soooo adorable. :lovestruck: :cloud9: And, Lucky, Penny and Ava are so good with him.....I just can't figure how you could you ever give him up? :D

July 11th, 2008, 02:08 PM precious. You need to write a book with photos and captions. I really enjoyed this...the group hug is so cute. thanks !!!!!

July 11th, 2008, 02:17 PM
He's so fluffy! I love the pool picture!

July 11th, 2008, 03:03 PM

You know, of course, that Rufus would already be permanent if he were being 'fostered' here. :p I don't know how you do it! :o

He is such a fuzz ball...I just wanna hug the little darlin'! :goodvibes: <-----madame hazel beside herself in furrbaby ecstacy! :crazy:

July 11th, 2008, 03:08 PM
:eek: You got to see the pics, Hazel??

July 11th, 2008, 03:22 PM
:eek: You got to see the pics, Hazel??

Yep. :o I was tricky--signed on as a lurker about 3 times this morning and let the pics load while I was vacuuming, grooming, washing dishes... :D Sort of time consuming, but it worked! :thumbs up

And they were definitely worth the wait! :highfive:

July 11th, 2008, 03:34 PM
OMG, OMG :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

He is just sooooo freakin cute :lovestruck:. Those are awesome pictures LP :thumbs up. Penny looks beautiful as well in those shots and I love the group hug shot :laughing:.

July 11th, 2008, 10:27 PM
I've now had my "ahhhhhhhhh" for the day. First pic is my fav and what a perfect caption!:lovestruck:

July 11th, 2008, 10:43 PM
OMG LP what a joy it must be to help all these pups! God I wish I could!! He is absolutely beautiful!! Good luck with finding the right home for this guy!

July 11th, 2008, 10:46 PM
Omg LP he's gorgeous!! Love the last pic!! :cloud9:

July 11th, 2008, 10:50 PM
I had the honor of meeting Rufus after work :cloud9: he's so laid back ! And his fur , like a very high quality stuffie :laughing: :cloud9:

And of course I got kisses from Ava , Lucky and LOTS from Penny :laughing:

July 12th, 2008, 12:53 AM
Very cute pup.he has that face that would be hard to say no to

July 12th, 2008, 03:27 AM
So cute :cloud9: great story LP :thumbs up Love the lessons & the group hug @ the end :lovestruck: :D

July 12th, 2008, 07:23 AM