Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I USED to have a basket....

14+kitties
July 11th, 2008, 09:22 AM
:rolleyes: Timmy and Dale were playing with something on the floor this morning.......... 'nough said! :laughing::laughing:

krdahmer
July 11th, 2008, 09:30 AM
Wow they made short work of that basket!! Little stinkers!! :lovestruck: (Windy has been working on my wicker side table for about 3 years now.... :rolleyes::laughing:.. she's taking it piece by piece!)

14+kitties
July 11th, 2008, 09:36 AM
LOL It was a cheap basket anyway! Not concerned about it. But now I have to find something else to put in front of that closet door. Like I said, we have a very old farmhouse. The closets are in the hallway upstairs. The sweet babies like to open the doors and go "play" among all my stuff. I thought the basket of stones would stop them. :rolleyes:

Dracko
July 11th, 2008, 10:44 AM
:laughing: Next they'll be taking out the stones one by one. My cats do that. I had to put rocks in my flower pots as Smitty in particular kept digging up the soil. Now I find they'll scoop some of the rocks out and start playing with them. Fortunately I made the rocks pretty deep so it takes them a lot of work to get down to the dirt. Don't think they don't try thought. :o

luckypenny
July 11th, 2008, 10:50 AM
:laughing: Gets me thinking, "I used to have a lawn" and "I used to have varnish on the floors" and "I used to have lovely gardens" and "I used to have..." :D Ok, I'll stop now.

I'm glad Timmy and Dale found good use for the basket :laughing: .

Chris21711
July 11th, 2008, 11:21 AM
What I would like to know is why are you giving TT "cheap" baskets. He deserves better :laughing:

Love4himies
July 11th, 2008, 11:32 AM
I don't think it was TT or Dale, nope their have much too innocent faces to have done such a deed :D. It was a gremlin in the middle of the night that did it and took pieces of the basket, waived them in front of TT and Dale which incouraged them to play.

Frenchy
July 11th, 2008, 11:53 AM
I don't think it was TT or Dale, nope their have much too innocent faces to have done such a deed :D.

Was thinking the same thing , either gremlins or the neighbor's cats :shrug:

ancientgirl
July 11th, 2008, 01:21 PM
Two little kittens did that? They were really busy.

14+kitties
July 11th, 2008, 02:07 PM
I think all six of the little "gremlins" had something to do with the destruction. :rolleyes: In fact, when PC and Sparta were still here they had given it a good try too but then stopped. The other innocents just finished the job.
Chris - the cheap basket was left from when hubby and his ex wife were still together. She actually left it. Go figure. :rolleyes:
Dracko - they have taken the stones out and played with them all over the hall. I kept putting them back in. Silly kitties. As long as they had fun!

14+kitties
July 11th, 2008, 02:10 PM
Was thinking the same thing , either gremlins or the neighbor's cats :shrug:

The neighbours cats Frenchy? You mean the one I have in the porch? LOL
Mona is doing well btw. Goes to vets on Tues. She got out during the night and came in and tore the basket to pieces. Left the rest of my house intact. Just tore the basket ot shreds. :D

LP - I used to have lots of stuff too. :laughing::laughing::laughing: I feel your pain. :sad:

growler~GateKeeper
July 12th, 2008, 01:37 AM
What I would like to know is why are you giving TT "cheap" baskets. He deserves better :laughing:

I think that's what TT & Dale were trying to tell her :p :laughing:

rainbow
July 12th, 2008, 02:42 AM
the cheap basket was left from when hubby and his ex wife were still together. She actually left it. Go figure. :rolleyes:

Well they just figured it was time for it to go too. :D

14+kitties
July 12th, 2008, 01:31 PM
I think that's what TT & Dale were trying to tell her :p :laughing:

Well they just figured it was time for it to go too. :D

Strong hints have been taken. Well made expensive baskets on order. :thumbs up

rainbow
July 12th, 2008, 01:38 PM
Hee hee......I guess I didn't explain myself very well :o ....I meant that TT and Dale figured it was time to get rid of the cheap basket that the ex left behind. :D

14+kitties
July 12th, 2008, 01:47 PM
Hee hee......I guess I didn't explain myself very well :o ....I meant that TT and Dale figured it was time to get rid of the cheap basket that the ex left behind. :D

I know hon. It's all good!! She took just about everything else. Left him the junk and the kids and HE pays child support!
How's hubby "jewels" today? Or I guess it's lack of jewels. :laughing::laughing:

rainbow
July 12th, 2008, 01:57 PM
I know hon. It's all good!! She took just about everything else. Left him the junk and the kids and HE pays child support!

Why does he pay her child support if he has the kids? :confused:

How's hubby "jewels" today? Or I guess it's lack of jewels. :laughing::laughing:

Hubby still has his jewels but they are slowly returning to normal now. :D

14+kitties
July 12th, 2008, 04:05 PM
Why does he pay her child support if he has the kids? :confused:

Long story. It is supposed to be 50/50. She was going to night school to be a practical nurse at the time and was not working so she was awarded child support. That was 10 years ago. Over the years she has asked that the kids be here more and more. We now have them around 80% of the time. Child support is being changed very very soon. (short version)