Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Dogs Gone Wild - Caution!

Ford Girl
July 10th, 2008, 09:09 PM
Here is a good example of how dangerous dogs can be! LOL!

I forgot I took these, just saw them now...its Dazy and Skye wrassling one sleep over. When they do this...Dazy grunts and snorts...and Skye screams to high heavens...a happy high pitched scream...they love eachother. :angel: :angel:

The first one is SO CUTE! I love her face, she has a stick in her mouth teasing Skye - who just wants to mount her LOL!!!. :crazy:

Ford Girl
July 10th, 2008, 09:13 PM
It continued inside. These are crazy!!

The one of Dazy OMG! She looks absolutely wild!! The always show teeth and curl lips and mount each other in play, very primal dog behavior, very noisy. Ruff but never too ruff. I wish I had a video camera!

Frenchy
July 10th, 2008, 09:20 PM
wow nice teethy pics ! :laughing: I love Dazy's face in the first picture :cloud9:

ancientgirl
July 10th, 2008, 09:37 PM
Yeah that first picture is cute. It's funny how a picture can look so scary until you get the whole story. You'd think they were killing each other, but instead they're just being best buds.:D

TMac
July 10th, 2008, 09:45 PM
ooooooooooooo! Love those fur-ocious doggies!!!! :eek:

Great teethies on Dazy, heh heh. I love that wrinkled nose look with the lip curl. The first one is the best cuz Dazy has such a funny expression!

angeldogs
July 10th, 2008, 10:07 PM
Great teethy pics.The 5th pic Dazy looks mean.

Ford Girl
July 10th, 2008, 10:13 PM
Great teethy pics.The 5th pic Dazy looks mean.

Totally! It even looks like I'm holder her back..LMAO! She's never mean to her friends. :angel:

Chaser
July 10th, 2008, 10:21 PM
That second-last one is something else! She looks like a wild, crazed animal with her mouth open that far. Too funny!

14+kitties
July 10th, 2008, 10:29 PM
Wow!! Neat action pics!! Good thing we know the story behind them! :rolleyes:

:cloud9::cloud9:

krdahmer
July 10th, 2008, 11:20 PM
Man.... if we didn't know they were sweet doggies... those would be some scary looking pics! Silly girl! :lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
July 11th, 2008, 12:03 AM
Great Dazy & Skye teethy pics :D

Love the first one such expression on both their faces :laughing:

luckypenny
July 11th, 2008, 06:13 AM
Cool pics, FG. They're both such pretty girls :cloud9: . Funny, when I watch my guys play like that, I don't really notice all the teeth. Only when we take photos do we see how "vicious" they look, lol.

Love4himies
July 11th, 2008, 07:08 AM
Great pictures, fordgirl. Dazy and Skye are so beautiful together :lovestruck:. It's amazing how viscious they look when they are just playing.

Masha
July 11th, 2008, 07:11 AM
Awesome pic. I wish more people understood the difference between play and fight. My guy likes to play like this too and when he finds the right doggy whose owners understand that they are playing not fighting they can play for a very long time. Unfortunately some people get freaked out and say 'omg they are fighting get them seperated'..... hmmm.... no they are not fighting, because in between the "fighting" they do a lot of the 'comon play more with me' poses, and if they were really fighting it would be over in 1 quick minute, not last for 30 minutes with no injuries.... anyways i went a bit off here, very cute pics, its great that your girl has someone to play with that has the same playing styles!

chico2
July 11th, 2008, 07:49 AM
FG,wow,they would have scared the heck out of me:laughing:
Great pics:dog:

Sylvie
July 11th, 2008, 10:53 AM
:laughing:Love your pictures FG. We have pictures the same except for the colouring. Makes me smile and get wistful as both my buddies are gone. Keep the great pictures coming.

rainbow
July 12th, 2008, 04:08 AM
Great teethy pics and I agree.....they would be much better with a video camera. :D