Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Intolerant Animal Abuse in France!!!

Praellwyn
July 10th, 2008, 03:08 PM
Hi :sad:

Isn't it nice to know just how enlightned the human race really is? My e-mail provider is www.care2.com which concerns itself with uniting people & the environment in positive ways & when I saw this tagged story I figured that the more people who are aware, the better. Every bit counts.

P.S. My Bulli Scarlet is still alive (I only seem to post sad news :eek:) & her "normal". The pix linked below are definitely NOT for the sqeamish or easily disheartened (like me).

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/sos-pour-les-animaux-de-lile-de-mayotte-france

http://www.gueulesdamour.com/page.seam?id=6

Chaser
July 10th, 2008, 03:27 PM
Warning to others: those pics are REALLY graphic IMO....and I don't understand exactly what the story is about because the sites are in french and I can't find an english link :confused:....all I can piece together is that humans can be sick and disgusting creatures. :sad:

ancientgirl
July 10th, 2008, 03:52 PM
Thank you for posting a warning! I saw the links but when I read about the graphic pictures I decided against it.

The Human race is truly the worst of all living creatures. We have the capacity to makes the world a better place, yet look what we have we done with it?:sad:

I can't count everyone into that grouping, but I think you get the gist of what I mean.

Praellwyn
July 10th, 2008, 04:23 PM
Sorry but there is no English translation. You can always open 2 windows & copy & paste into the free translation at www.freetranslation.com. The human translation costs $$$ but the freebie is decent if literal.

You can always use www.dogpile.com (searches Google/Yahoo/Ask/Live Search simultanuously :lovestruck:) or www.care2.com to search for other such "uplifting" humane stories. If you want, www.care2.com is free & boasts9.2 million members, with 500 mb of storage free & access to tons of articles including a "Pets" category for those of us who cherish our 4-legged friends & want to make a difference.

I hope this thread sees many viewings since ignorance may be bliss but knowledge is power. :goodvibes:

ancientgirl
July 10th, 2008, 09:11 PM
Firefox offers an add-on that translates web pages. I think it's called Babel fish.