Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A man in boxers,a wayward poodle and I

chico2
July 10th, 2008, 06:58 AM
As I was dead-heading my roses in the front yesterday,I spotted what I thought was a shaved cat eating out of a garbagebag across the street(busy street).
On closer inspection,I saw it was a poodle dragging his leash.
I ran,no I mean walked(no more running for me:laughing:)across the street,grabbed his leash.
He was none too pleased,since he had discovered a bone in the garbage..anyway,low and behold,here comes this man running,huffing and puffing,no shoes,dressed only in white boxers:yell:waving his arms..
He wanted to give me a big hug,I declined:laughing:,for holding on to his dog,who had escaped.
He must really love his dog,since he did not bother with any clothes:laughing:

Love4himies
July 10th, 2008, 07:08 AM
Oh what a sight that must have been :laughing:. If only you were taking pictures of your roses to share with us, you could have captured this man so we could see too:D.

At least the dog is safe and sound;), way to go Chico.:thumbs up

aslan
July 10th, 2008, 07:30 AM
lol, i will not comment on people approaching in their unders. But way to go on another fine fuzzbutt rescue. And i think you still have one or two good runs left in you.:D

chico2
July 10th, 2008, 07:48 AM
Thank's girls,I would not call it a rescue,I was just afraid he would cross the street,Aslan you know how busy 3rd line is.
I really don't think any dog is ugly,but this little shaved black poodle was no price-winner :laughing:and the owner,well:laughing::laughing:good for comic relief and the pupper is safe at home.

clm
July 10th, 2008, 07:55 AM
So did you ask him why he had the dog on his leash while only in his boxers to start with? :laughing: Probably thought he could nip out quickly so the dog could have a quick pee and the dog got a away from him. :laughing:

Cindy

TacoGrl
July 10th, 2008, 08:01 AM
Was he single? I like men in boxers. :D

hazelrunpack
July 10th, 2008, 09:55 AM
Mooki!!! I'm shocked! http://foolstown.com/sm/obm.gif Utterly shocked!!!!

:laughing:

(You go, girl!! :p)

Well, chico, I'm sure that brightened your day considerably...on so many levels! :laughing: So have you ever seen this guy before? He must live near you...and if only you'd gotten pictures, think of the possibilities for blackmail! :laugh: :crazy:

14+kitties
July 10th, 2008, 10:03 AM
I just wanna know one thing. Did he have a body built for boxers? :laugh::laugh: :whistle:

Good job on the rescue Chico!!

TacoGrl
July 10th, 2008, 10:07 AM
Mooki!!! I'm shocked! http://foolstown.com/sm/obm.gif Utterly shocked!!!!

:laughing:

(You go, girl!! :p)

Well, chico, I'm sure that brightened your day considerably...on so many levels! :laughing: So have you ever seen this guy before? He must live near you...and if only you'd gotten pictures, think of the possibilities for blackmail! :laugh: :crazy:

A single girl's gotta try! You just never know where Mr. Right may be running around in his skivies! :evil:

ancientgirl
July 10th, 2008, 10:10 AM
:laughing:I just spit water all over my keyboard. That's just too funny. What a great ending tough huh? At least you know the owner cared so much about his pup he didn't even care he was half nekkid!:D

chico2
July 10th, 2008, 10:22 AM
Yes,I was glad he came along,I was not quiet sure what to do with this somewhat hysterical pup:laughing:
The man had a good body(I noticed!!)he said he'd had the pup tied up in the back and he somehow got loose.
There is a townhouse-complex across the street,that's where he lives..

krdahmer
July 10th, 2008, 10:32 AM
Poor guy! Bet he was a wee bit embarassed too! Way to go on nabbing the poodle! And good thing there was garbage out to slow him down... who knows how far he could have gotten and that poor guy chasing him all the way!:laughing:

Love4himies
July 10th, 2008, 10:38 AM
Poor guy! Bet he was a wee bit embarassed too! Way to go on nabbing the poodle! And good thing there was garbage out to slow him down... who knows how far he could have gotten and that poor guy chasing him all the way!:laughing:

Maybe, maybe not, depends on how good he thinks his body is :laughing:.

Chico since you don't have any pictures and snuck a peek, can you give us a rating:D, Mooki may be interested to know:laughing:

Frenchy
July 10th, 2008, 11:34 AM
Oh what a sight that must have been :laughing:. If only you were taking pictures of your roses to share with us, you could have captured this man so we could see too:D.

oh man , I'm so disapointed :sad: when I saw the tittle , and that it was Chico2's thread , I thought yippppeeeeee ! Naked man pics !!!

:sad:

chico2
July 10th, 2008, 04:10 PM
Sorry Frenchy,no naked guys:laughing:
Guess who just came to the door?????
I got a box of Turtles:thumbs up OOOOH,I love Turtles!!
Well,it was the almost naked man....I told him I did not recognize him with his clothes on:laughing:
What a sweety,but very obviously gay,sorry girls..

But seriously,I think if anyone of us had to run after our cat/dog,our wardrobe would be the last thing on our mind(unless we are naked),anyway,white Boxers could pass for shorts and it was a hot day,no need for him to be embarrassed,right:laughing:

angeldogs
July 10th, 2008, 04:18 PM
:laughing::laughing:You should have offered him to join the site for the Pets.ca on-line dating.

A box of turtles.not bad but should should have told him you wanted flowers with them for stopping his pooch.since there was a bone he was after

chico2
July 10th, 2008, 04:26 PM
Oh no Angeldogs,I have lots of flowers,I love Turtles:lovestruck:I am eyeing the box lovingly:laughing:
I think he has a boy-friend,there was another man in the car,they must have just come from work.
I think it was great of him to say thank you with a box of Turtles,I must look like someone liking Turtles:laughing:

angeldogs
July 10th, 2008, 04:32 PM
Yummy Turtles.i try to avoid them once i start eating them i don't stop.you might have lots of flowers so he could have made them chocolate too.

TacoGrl
July 10th, 2008, 05:39 PM
They need to make bigger Turtles boxes...ones that you don't have to fuss with a lid too...heck...just back the truck up and I'll open my mouth! :thumbs up

Gay, eh? Hmmm...naw, not up for THAT much of a challenge...yet...but maybe he has a brother...in Alberta? :flirt:

ancientgirl
July 10th, 2008, 05:55 PM
How sweet of him to bring you a little thank you!

Frenchy
July 10th, 2008, 07:57 PM
Wow that was sweet of him ! :thumbs up

Enjoy Chico2 , the turtles I mean :laughing:

hummmm ... turtles ..... http://bestsmileys.com/drooling/4.gif

glasslass
July 10th, 2008, 08:15 PM
I didn't need photos, Chico. The word pictures you created in my mind is enough. Poodles like to escape, be Freeeeeee, and play "catch-me, catch-me"! They think it's all a big game. Den-Den and Corky have both pulled that on me. Their little eyes just dance and they have a wonderful sport. All I need to do is open the car door and they run back and jump right in. :laughing::laughing: You deserve lots of turtles!

katherine93
July 10th, 2008, 08:37 PM
but very obviously gay,sorry girls..Oh darn, im recently single, and i thought that i might have had a chance with him:( o well.. There are more half naked guys in the world..lol

But seriously,I think if anyone of us had to run after our cat/dog,our wardrobe would be the last thing on our mind(unless we are naked)

I think i would even run after them naked..I aint got nothing to hide..lol..Omhy, Bad katherine bad! Hehe, i wish i could have half naked guys come up to my house:sad:

chico2
July 11th, 2008, 06:19 AM
Mooki,yes,what is it with these new sizes and shapes of Turtle-boxes,I bet they rip us off,same price less Turtles:evil:like everything else..

Glasslass,I was thinking of you when I said this little guy was ugly:sad:,a shaved black poodle,gnarling at me though,was not an endearing sight:laughing:
In his defence,he was defending his bone he'd found:dog:and this strange lady taking his leash,might have been too much for him.