Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New toys part 2

Frenchy
July 9th, 2008, 08:29 PM
Chloe trying them :cloud9: Nelly wondering what was making the noise (they have squeekers)

Frenchy
July 9th, 2008, 08:33 PM
Bailey's fave , fuzzy ball , he always has to take out the fuzz and then , has the shred the ball apart... so he didn't get to play with this one too long before I had to take it away :sad:

And Bailey posing with wild flowers (he loves that spot)

hazelrunpack
July 9th, 2008, 08:53 PM
Bailey looks so good in flowers! :cloud9: And Chloe has no reservations about those toys at all, does she! :D

So did Nelly figure out where the squeaking was coming from? I love that head tilt thing! :flirt:

BusterBoo
July 9th, 2008, 08:58 PM
Chloe is soooo sweet!

Nelly is stunning!!

But Bailey just makes me go.....awwwwwwww.....:cloud9:

Frenchy
July 9th, 2008, 09:05 PM
So did Nelly figure out where the squeaking was coming from? I love that head tilt thing! :flirt:

Yes but she's like : if it's not a Cuz nor a Kong , I can't put it in my mouth ? :confused:

clm
July 9th, 2008, 09:07 PM
Did you get those toys at Costco? I saw some there that looked like that, they looked like they were pretty tough toys, hard to tear apart. I guess Nelly will be the true test of them eh?

Cindy

clm
July 9th, 2008, 09:09 PM
Never mind, just saw the first thread where you said you bought them at Costco. :laughing: I'm old, you must forgive me. :laughing:

Cindy

14+kitties
July 9th, 2008, 09:15 PM
Dogs and their toys - and how fast they can rip them apart. :rolleyes:
Cute!!! I love the head tilt too. :cloud9:
You can't even see the ball Bailey had. He had it well hidden.

Frenchy
July 9th, 2008, 09:32 PM
Never mind, just saw the first thread where you said you bought them at Costco. :laughing: I'm old, you must forgive me. :laughing:

Cindy

And they were sooo cheap ! $11.79 + taxes , they are made from the same material as the Yubbas. But much cheaper $$$$

But they,re made in china :frustrated: :shrug: It seems I can't afford any Canadian products :cool:

growler~GateKeeper
July 9th, 2008, 09:41 PM
Love the shot of Nelly :cloud9: I adore her ears :cloud9:

Chloe sure had no reservations with the Toys, probably thought she should get her playtime in before mum took them away for safe keeping (like her baby) :D

Bailey knows all the good :sleepy: spots

And where was Sam during all this new Toy discover? :shrug:

Frenchy
July 9th, 2008, 09:48 PM
And where was Sam during all this new Toy discover? :shrug:

Watching and laughing :cool:

rainbow
July 10th, 2008, 12:40 AM
Well, Miss Chloe shared her stuffie so it's only right that Nelly share her toys too. :thumbs up

clm
July 10th, 2008, 08:11 AM
And they were sooo cheap ! $11.79 + taxes , they are made from the same material as the Yubbas. But much cheaper $$$$

But they,re made in china :frustrated: :shrug: It seems I can't afford any Canadian products :cool:

It's hard to find something that isn't made in China or India these days. I may just have to get some this week for the boys.

Cindy

wdawson
July 10th, 2008, 07:21 PM
ahh chloe....what a sweet new adoptee you have :D

angeldogs
July 10th, 2008, 09:35 PM
They all look so good.