Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New toys !!!

Frenchy
July 9th, 2008, 09:22 PM
I went to Costco and got these , mostly for Nelly , she hasn't played with them yet :laughing:

Frenchy
July 9th, 2008, 09:24 PM
1. yum yum ... I hope I can eat this
2. Nelly still trying to figure them out
3. If I wait , will they move ?

Frenchy
July 9th, 2008, 09:27 PM
Paddington trying to show Nelly how it works :laughing:

erykah1310
July 9th, 2008, 09:28 PM
WOW Shes looking really good:thumbs up

Hopefully she figures them out ;)

hazelrunpack
July 9th, 2008, 09:36 PM
I love the way she's watching them to see if they're gonna move! :laughing: Never hurts to be cautious, Ms Nelly! :dog: Let the cat test them first!

Paddy: Well, if you're not gonna play with them.... :cat:

14+kitties
July 9th, 2008, 10:10 PM
Awwww Nelly, you will figure it out soon. :cloud9: She is such a sweetie. :lovestruck:
Paddington is one smart dude though! :lovestruck: Soon he will be holding them so Nelly can tug them. :rolleyes: :laughing::laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
July 9th, 2008, 10:37 PM
Has Nelly destroyed any of them yet? or did the squeaker scare her off for a while?

hazelrunpack
July 9th, 2008, 10:37 PM
Nelly will have to give us her critique of the new toys when she's had a chance to become better acquainted with them. :thumbs up

Frenchy
July 9th, 2008, 10:47 PM
Has Nelly destroyed any of them yet? or did the squeaker scare her off for a while?

the squeeker is very low :cloud9: and she still hasn't played with them , she is curious about them though :D

Nelly will have to give us her critique of the new toys when she's had a chance to become better acquainted with them. :thumbs up

Yep , when I saw the comments on the box (good for strong dogs) I thought , we'll see about that :laughing:

rainbow
July 10th, 2008, 01:37 AM
Hee hee.....I don't think I would leave Nelly unattended with them. :D

Ford Girl
July 10th, 2008, 03:08 PM
Awww...thats a cute pic of nelly sitting beside them...:laughing: An Paddy too. :laughing: :angel: :angel: These are good ones, nelly looks sooooo good!!!

Dog Dancer
July 10th, 2008, 03:30 PM
What great pics. Nelly acts just like my lab x Halo does with something new. Careful for a while in case it's alive, you never know. Nice of the cat to show her how to do it though.

ancientgirl
July 10th, 2008, 03:55 PM
Let is know just how "tuff" those tuggers are after she gets the hang of them.:D

Paddy!:lovestruck:

wdawson
July 10th, 2008, 08:17 PM
:cloud9: nelly got spoiled today , lucky bit** :laughing:

Smiley14
July 10th, 2008, 08:19 PM
LOL, go Paddington! :laughing: Nelly is so cute staring so intently at her toys! :lovestruck:

Frenchy
July 10th, 2008, 09:08 PM
Nelly = 0

Bailey = 1 :yell:

Bailey already detach the ball and semi destroyed it .. then I caught him and threw out the ball ... and got this look by Bailey : :sad:

TMac
July 10th, 2008, 09:47 PM
Heh heh, give nelly some time and those toys are HISTORY!! :D

angeldogs
July 10th, 2008, 10:03 PM
Nice looking toys.Nelly is one spoiled girl.

growler~GateKeeper
July 10th, 2008, 11:33 PM
Nelly = 0

Bailey = 1 :yell:

Bailey already detach the ball and semi destroyed it .. then I caught him and threw out the ball ... and got this look by Bailey : :sad:

:laughing: did they come with any sorta guarentee/replacment policy? :D

luckypenny
July 11th, 2008, 06:24 AM
:laughing: Nelly looks too funny.

How's the stitching along the hems holding up. Ava can't understand why the manufacturers of these toys try to make it so difficult to gut them. Isn't that the purpose of stuffing in a toy?

Frenchy
July 11th, 2008, 12:27 PM
:laughing: did they come with any sorta guarentee/replacment policy? :D
pfffttt nope :cool:

How's the stitching along the hems holding up. Ava can't understand why the manufacturers of these toys try to make it so difficult to gut them. Isn't that the purpose of stuffing in a toy?

The stitches are holding up because nobody plays with them !!! Bailey only wanted the ball :p Oh yes , just remembered to take the white tags off :headslap: