Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

TT's Most Excelllent Adventure..... and it's long!

14+kitties
July 9th, 2008, 10:28 AM
Lots of pics. Apparently TT is a mover and a shaker. :rolleyes:
Ok, my big boy collar is on. Let's go!!
Ohhhhh....It's a BIG place out here!!
I smell something. What is it?

14+kitties
July 9th, 2008, 10:31 AM
Let's GO Mom!
What's this?
Another thing. Is it ok to smell Mom?

14+kitties
July 9th, 2008, 10:34 AM
I hear something!
Moving again... gotta check out the noise....
Ohhh, these guys look like me but they are BIG!

14+kitties
July 9th, 2008, 10:36 AM
If I hiss and arch my back will they leave?
Nope, didn't work. I'm scared now Mom!
Back inside - I can help!!!

Chris21711
July 9th, 2008, 10:36 AM
You sure know how to stop me in my tracks :lovestruck:

14+kitties
July 9th, 2008, 10:38 AM
What's back here?
Mmm, now how do I get back out? :confused:
Whew! I'm pooped! Time for a nap in one of my favourite spots. :cloud9:
The End

14+kitties
July 9th, 2008, 10:41 AM
Sorry Chris. :rolleyes: I know how much you love TT!! :cloud9:

Chris21711
July 9th, 2008, 11:02 AM
He is just too friggin cute and he knows it :lovestruck:

Frenchy
July 9th, 2008, 11:30 AM
awwwwwwww so cute ! And so many adventures , no wonder he fell asleep :lovestruck: :cloud9:

angeldogs
July 9th, 2008, 11:37 AM
TT had quite the adventure.looks like he enjoyed it.
And super cute when he is sleeping.

krdahmer
July 9th, 2008, 11:57 AM
I MISS KITTENS!!!! :yell: :lovestruck: :lovestruck:

I love him all fluffed out at the catuary!! Being all tough... too cute TT... bet you scared the bejeepers outta those kitties!!! :laughing: :lovestruck:

ANd dishwasher cat... how cute is that! :cloud9:

Love4himies
July 9th, 2008, 12:04 PM
Oh what a huge adventure for TT :lovestruck:, thanks for sharing it with us 14+kitties. :thumbs up

I see he is such a good helper, my fosters try to help DH load the dishwasher too, they find empty spaces for him:laughing:.

glasslass
July 9th, 2008, 12:11 PM
I love him all fluffed out at the catuary!! Being all tough... too cute TT... bet you scared the bejeepers outta those kitties!!! :laughing: :lovestruck:
:cloud9:

Look how the dark strip along his back stands out when he's arched up! He's a little tuffy! I miss kitties too!

14+kitties
July 9th, 2008, 12:36 PM
*cough cough* I have more kitties guys. And they are up for adoption. :whistle: :D

He is a very busy little boy. If he isn't on the go he is sleeping. :cloud9: My other kitties just kind of sit back and watch him go. :D

ancientgirl
July 9th, 2008, 03:07 PM
Places to go kitties to see!

My favorite picture is the "I hear something" one.

He looks a little bit filled out. Or is it just the change of scenery?:D

growler~GateKeeper
July 9th, 2008, 05:04 PM
:laughing: Look at that Big Poofy tail :laughing:

Love the first shot of him seeing the kitties in the Catuary :thumbs up & the first of him climbing in the dishwasher :laughing:

Blue is definately a great colour on him :cloud9:

How did the Catuary gang respond to the little poofy man?

Chaser
July 9th, 2008, 05:33 PM
What a cute little guy :cloud9:

Masha
July 9th, 2008, 06:04 PM
OMG that kitty makes my heart melt :lovestruck::cloud9:

rainbow
July 9th, 2008, 06:45 PM
TT is just too darn cute. :lovestruck: I can't believe how well he did on a leash for his first outing. :thumbs up

I love the pics of him meeting the kitties in the catuary and the last one of him pooped out and napping. :cloud9:

Stacer
July 9th, 2008, 08:24 PM
What a little sweetie! :cloud9: It looks like he doesn't mind the leash.

He looks like my Angus did when he was a kitten. I love wee baby kittens, I might need another one soon (yeah right, hubby would flip out!)

14+kitties
July 9th, 2008, 10:26 PM
awwwwwwww so cute ! And so many adventures , no wonder he fell asleep :lovestruck: :cloud9:

He has lots of them in a day. I think he thinks he's a dog or something. Always nose to the ground hunting. :shrug:
TT had quite the adventure.looks like he enjoyed it.
And super cute when he is sleeping.

Thanks angeldogs. :thumbs up I love that pic too. Wish it wasn't blurry.

Oh what a huge adventure for TT :lovestruck:, thanks for sharing it with us 14+kitties. :thumbs up

I see he is such a good helper, my fosters try to help DH load the dishwasher too, they find empty spaces for him:laughing:.

I have to put TT pics on or Chris goes into withdrawal. And that isn't pretty! :D
The dishwasher - I'm surprised there wasn't six of them in there. Normally as soon as the door opens they want in. The same with the dryer. Funny, they don't do that with the washer. :rolleyes:

14+kitties
July 9th, 2008, 10:35 PM
I MISS KITTENS!!!! :yell: :lovestruck: :lovestruck:
kr - any time you want to see kitties just pm me. We can arrange a visit. :thumbs up

:laughing: Look at that Big Poofy tail :laughing:

Love the first shot of him seeing the kitties in the Catuary :thumbs up
How did the Catuary gang respond to the little poofy man?

I was surprised with him. He was all - I am gonna show these guys who's boss! with his hissing and arching. The only big ones that were watchng him were Skitty and Squeak. The rest were sleeping in the shade. I think they were probably wondering what the heck that little thing was doing!

My favorite picture is the "I hear something" one. He looks a little bit filled out. Or is it just the change of scenery?:D

I think it's the change of scenery ancient. He is actually getting a little longer and thinner. Hasn't really gotten much taller. Still my little pipsqueak.

14+kitties
July 9th, 2008, 10:42 PM
TT is just too darn cute. :lovestruck: I can't believe how well he did on a leash for his first outing. :thumbs up:

rainbow - that was actually his second time. The first he just sat on the grass and wouldn't move. :D I didn't want to push it and have him hate the leash. And one other time I put the leash on but he didn't actually get down. Just right to the car to go for a drive. The leash was just in case. I want to find him a harness but I don't think they make them that small.

He looks like my Angus did when he was a kitten. I love wee baby kittens, I might need another one soon (yeah right, hubby would flip out!)

Come out over and get one Stacer!! I still have TT's sister. She is pretty small too. I bet you could sneak her in without hubby seeing her. :rolleyes: Nah, probably not. She is a "talker". But she's a cutie.

I can't believe they will be 14 weeks on Sunday already!

growler~GateKeeper
July 9th, 2008, 11:09 PM
I want to find him a harness but I don't think they make them that small.

How about a Ferret Harness (http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2753509) :thumbs up

14+kitties
July 9th, 2008, 11:18 PM
How about a Ferret Harness (http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2753509) :thumbs up

Thanks growler!!!! I never even thought of that. It will probably work! Will have to go out and find one in the next couple of days. I would feel better about him being outside with a harness.
That's what I love about this forum. Everyone is so helpful!!!!! :highfive:

growler~GateKeeper
July 9th, 2008, 11:21 PM
Your welcome :D

Most adjustable cat harnesses go down to 8" as the smallest neck diameter size.

You'd just hafta be sure the fit on the ferret harness isn't uncomfortable cuz their bodies are shaped different from cats :shrug:

edit: the sites don't mention the diameter size of the ferret harness loops :shrug:

OR you can take a cat harness pull the size down to the smallest 8" then farther to make it small enough to fit & sew a couple of stitches to fix it in place until you need to adjust it a little bigger :thumbs up

14+kitties
July 9th, 2008, 11:24 PM
And he is still so tiny. I will take him with me maybe to try it on at the store. If Dale doesn't get adopted I will need one for her too. She is going to be too small to be outside in the winter too. Shhh, don't tell hubby! :rolleyes: He always said no cats in the house. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

krdahmer
July 9th, 2008, 11:27 PM
They have kitten harnesses.... I had one for Smoke when she was wee. They are much smaller than the regular cat harnesses, I got it at wal-mart I think.

growler~GateKeeper
July 9th, 2008, 11:27 PM
see edited post above if the ferret one doesn't fit

krdahmer - I tried finding the kitten harnesses online petco/petsmart - not much luck :shrug:

rainbow
July 10th, 2008, 12:33 AM
They have kitten harnesses.... I had one for Smoke when she was wee. They are much smaller than the regular cat harnesses, I got it at wal-mart I think.

I've seen them at either Walmart or Canadian Tire. :)

14+kitties
July 10th, 2008, 06:30 AM
Thanks guys. I am checking at a couple of places today. He seems to not mind it. Of course when you start training a kitten to leash it's usually you that go where the kitty wants to for the first few times. His neck is so teeny there will be no jerks to get him to go where you want.
I've checked a pet store downtown for a harness before. They had a kitten one but even it was too big.
Thanks for the sewing suggestion growler. May do that too. :thumbs up

chico2
July 10th, 2008, 07:13 AM
I finally got to the pic-forum and who do I see????little cutie TT:lovestruck:and lots of him:thumbs up
Made my morning:lovestruck:
I have a small harness somewhere that I used for Vinnie,but of course finding it is another story:yell:
I have 2 harnesses and when I find them i can mail them to you,you might need them in the future too...

Winston
July 10th, 2008, 10:05 AM
14+ you should get one of those napsack type things that new moms get to carry their baby's around in! This was he can help mom with the business!! Anyone that sees that cutie pie will be buying for sure!!

He looks like he has grown quite a bit! Guess the kitties in the cattery didnt take too well to a newbie around!

Cindy

hazelrunpack
July 10th, 2008, 12:49 PM
:highfive: Finally managed to download all the pics! :thumbs up

:cloud9: :lovestruck: :flirt: :lovestruck: :cloud9:

He's such a cutie! And so adventurous! :cat: Just when hazel thought he'd never stop moving, he crashed in his favorite napping spot. :cloud9:

phoozles
July 10th, 2008, 05:31 PM
Very cute! He's quite the adventurer! :lovestruck:

wdawson
July 10th, 2008, 06:55 PM
ahh great pics.....i tried the cats outside a few times...they freeze....didn't work so well

growler~GateKeeper
July 10th, 2008, 09:35 PM
Geri, there is a BC company called Glorianna that makes small kitten Figure 8 harnesses, they sell them for around $7.50+tax at Save on Foods grocery store which you don't have out there. I can't find the company's products online. If you have no luck getting one pm me & I'll pick 1 or 2 up & ship them to you :)

14+kitties
July 10th, 2008, 10:13 PM
growler - you are terrific!! :highfive: Thanks for going to all that trouble for me. :) I actually found a kitten harness today at WM. Came home and made it as small as I could, put it on TT, still not small enough on the neck but the body was good, and within 2 minutes he had it turned upside down on himself. It was still on him the way it was supposed to be, just upside down. :shrug: Now how the heck did he do that? Should have named him Houdini. :D
I will see if I can get him used to this one. I will take your suggestion for sewing the neck piece a little smaller till he grows into it. I put it on Mylee afterward to see how she would react. :laughing: Don't think that girl likes harness'! ;) If I can't get the harness fitting properly I will be bugging you to send me one of the ones from Save on Foods. Thank you very much for finding one!

Winston - mmm, knapsack. lol I would have to tie him into it to keep him there! He does not like to stay still very long unless he is tuckered out! But you are right, he could sell stuff for me. :cloud9: Actually, the nursery is just about done until mums start next month. Gives me a bit of a breather to work on my beds and other stuff.
Has TT grown? I think he is getting longer in the body. His legs have stretched a little but he is still pretty small compared to the others. Dale is tiny too.

Chico - thank you for the offer of the harness'!! I really appreciate your kindness! I won't need them for a while. You never know. With all the company you keep getting from here maybe some time when we are taking a kitty to TO to get fixed maybe I will pop in too. :rolleyes:

Hazel - I'm glad you made it in!!!
And thank you phoozles and wdawson. It's nice to show off my special boy. :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
July 10th, 2008, 10:28 PM
No problem :D

yettiyodamarlo
July 15th, 2008, 01:47 PM
:thumbs upNice, clear pics!

These photos are so cute, I had to show them to my sister (who is an uncurable cat lady)

Way cute :) !!