Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Dazy May Long Pics

Ford Girl
July 8th, 2008, 06:52 PM
Here's some from may long camping...she was off leash for 4 days...:cloud9: She was a very good girl, excellent recall, and with a large body of water right there...where else could she possibly be? :angel:

The first one - we were calling her to pen her for dinner and couldn't find her...:rolleyes: She was soaked and laying on our winter jackets and dry good in the back of my KIA, so very cozy.

The other two are of the huge river she played in...several of those shots, it was fast and dirty. Her favorite.

Ford Girl
July 8th, 2008, 06:55 PM
1. A water shot....

2. Sleeping on her bed in the tent trailer with her snout on the table. :angel:

3. Water shot...

Ford Girl
July 8th, 2008, 07:00 PM
2 more - break time!!!

(This is the place where she got cold tail last year from swimming in this freezing water - its mountain run off - melted ice, the weight of the tail/fur and shear power of the wiggle butt gave her a condition called cold tail! :rolleyes:)

Frenchy
July 8th, 2008, 08:13 PM
That river would be quite refreshing right about now :D

Good girl Dazy ! I love her sleeping face shot :lovestruck: and the third one where she's walking in the water , she looks so serious ! Was she hunting frogs ?

angeldogs
July 8th, 2008, 09:33 PM
Like all the water shots.she looks so precious sleeping:lovestruck:

TMac
July 8th, 2008, 09:34 PM
Yay!!!!! I needed that Dazy fix! :lovestruck: so cute!

TeriM
July 9th, 2008, 01:14 AM
Looks like she had a great time :cloud9:. I had to laugh at the shot in the car :laughing:, smart girl!

growler~GateKeeper
July 9th, 2008, 01:39 AM
Dazy's right at home in the water ain't she :laughing: So muddy & so much fun :dog:

Love the sleeping pic :cloud9: makes me want to come over & kiss her nose :lovestruck:

luckypenny
July 9th, 2008, 04:49 AM
Doesn't it make you want to camp 7/7 seeing how much she loves it? Really gorgeous photos, FordGirl! Wish we had a place close by just like that for the dogs.

Love4himies
July 9th, 2008, 06:31 AM
What a good girl she was, especially with all that land to explore!

Nothing better than to see happy dogs, it makes my day.

rainbow
July 10th, 2008, 01:08 AM
What a good girl Dazy was waiting in the Kia for her dinner. :angel:

I really love the "sleeping in the tent trailer" pic. :cloud9:

JanM
July 10th, 2008, 02:33 AM
She is sure looking good - especially when she lies on your clothes while she's soaking wet :laughing: Love it! She looks like a happy camper :thumbs up

wdawson
July 10th, 2008, 07:30 PM
looks like she had a blast in the water