Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Dazy & Skye Camping

Ford Girl
July 8th, 2008, 07:18 PM
Here's just a few...they are long over due, this was the may 1st weekend, first time out this season. We never get pics with them playing cuz Skye :angel: stays on leash...I thought these were cute tho...

1. Dazy
2. Skye (my sis's pooch)
3. One of those bogs Rick speaks of...the stinkiest thickest blackest richest mud a dog could even find...she loves the stuff. I didn't catch her in it cuz she ran thru it so fast not realizing how early in the spring it was and there was about 2 - 2.5 feet of water/marsh surrounding the bog so she flew across so fast I missed it. :crazy:

Ford Girl
July 8th, 2008, 07:22 PM
Followed by the mandatory roll in the dry dead grass...:rolleyes:

(sorry - they are not too exciting, they get better as the camping season goes on...)

aslan
July 8th, 2008, 07:27 PM
oh i don't know fg, i think quincy would knock that poor little thing down. lol, how much does she weigh, quinc is around 100lbs now.

rainbow
July 8th, 2008, 07:40 PM
I love the rolling in the hay pics. :D

breeze
July 8th, 2008, 07:44 PM
dry hay is the bestest for rolling in....:thumbs up
great picture dazy

Frenchy
July 8th, 2008, 09:22 PM
:laughing: Dazy knows her stuff, mud bath and then weed wraps :laughing:

angeldogs
July 8th, 2008, 10:30 PM
A dogs life mud and dry grass to roll in.

14+kitties
July 8th, 2008, 10:58 PM
You gotta admit the grass got rid of some of the mud, no?
I love seeing those pics.
Ummm, gotta ask...... do the pics get better as the summer goes on because of the beer comsumed? ;)

TeriM
July 9th, 2008, 01:10 AM

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Hehe .... that must be the redneck version of the doggy spa :D. Dazy is always gorgeous no matter what :lovestruck:.

growler~GateKeeper
July 9th, 2008, 03:01 AM
I like the first pic of Dazy she's like: Hey you in there, are we goin' yet? Come on lets' go :dog:

Dazy & Skye are so cute :cloud9:

luckypenny
July 9th, 2008, 05:45 AM
:eek: You mean Skye didn't get a chance to get all muddy? Someone call the HS :yell: . :D They are both such lovely dogs :lovestruck: . Can't wait to see more camping pics.

:laughing:

Ford Girl
July 11th, 2008, 12:24 PM
Thx guys, she really loves camping, completely in her element!!! :crazy: The muddier the better!

hazelrunpack
July 11th, 2008, 02:40 PM
They sure do look like they're enjoying themselves! Look at those smiles! :cloud9:

And don't you just love the smell of bog mud? :eek: :laughing: The stinkier the better...yum! :yuck:

JanM
July 11th, 2008, 03:21 PM
I love Skye's face - it's so soft and her eyes are so deep! Dazy, is, of course beautiful too :D Looks like a bit of doggy heaven - mud, water, dry grass to get clean in... two happy puppies!