Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Enzo...shaved..

allymack
July 8th, 2008, 01:52 PM
He has alot of matting on his back end which we tried to get rid of for sometime now, but with no sucess, so he's getting shaved, not super short..but it will be interesting... i will post the pictures in a little while when i am done..

14+kitties
July 8th, 2008, 02:08 PM
My shepard/collie mix Tasha :rip: was bad for that. I was forever cutting her back end. :o The hair was so long it kept matting no matter how much combing and brushing I did. It grew back quickly and really didn't look bad at all.
Good luck with Enzo. If nothing else he will feel cooler back there. :o

allymack
July 8th, 2008, 08:38 PM
ok here they are, but dont laugh, it was my first time doing it, i thought it turned out pretty well...:o

i have a few places i need to touch up, but its about done..

14+kitties
July 8th, 2008, 08:48 PM
Enzo looks like a brand new dog!! Fantastic! You did a good job. You should see some of the cuts I have given poor Keesha! :rolleyes: :highfive:

loopoo
July 8th, 2008, 08:54 PM
he looks fantastic:) he must be feeling soo much cooler now too:)

Lukka'sma
July 8th, 2008, 09:02 PM
He looks great

I love the paint color on the walls:D

allymack
July 8th, 2008, 09:11 PM
Thanks guys! :) surprisingly he took it all really well, except for his chest a bit of his rear where it was matted but other than that it was great!

Lukkas'ma - thanks, we just painted it not that long ago, now were looking for hardwood florring for in there that will look good with the brown.

angeldogs
July 8th, 2008, 10:38 PM
Enzo looks good all shaved.did a good job.:thumbs up

Frenchy
July 8th, 2008, 10:53 PM
He looks like a puppy :cloud9: , oh wait , he his a puppy !!! :D

hazelrunpack
July 8th, 2008, 11:50 PM
Enzo went from a border collie to a labbie! :eek: It's magic! :D

Pretty good for a first time, ally--my first time giving Priscilla a puppy cut wasn't nearly that neat! :laughing: In fact, Priscilla hung her head for many a walk till it grew out a bit... :o

TeriM
July 9th, 2008, 01:08 AM
Good job :thumbs up. Enzo always looks cute no matter how long or short his fur is :cloud9:.

luckypenny
July 9th, 2008, 06:26 AM
He does look adorable :cloud9: . Great job on the cut. Did he sit still for it?

allymack
July 9th, 2008, 05:07 PM
Enzo went from a border collie to a labbie! :eek: It's magic! :D

Pretty good for a first time, ally--my first time giving Priscilla a puppy cut wasn't nearly that neat! :laughing: In fact, Priscilla hung her head for many a walk till it grew out a bit... :o

I have actaully gotten a few question as to what he was a mix of since I shaved him, They guessed a lab border collie mix, :o Enzo really doesnt seem to mind being all shaven down, still hapy as ever on his walks.

He does look adorable :cloud9: . Great job on the cut. Did he sit still for it?

Yupp, he stodd perfectly still while i did it, except for a little twitch as his bum ( where it was matted ) and on the lower part of his belly, and a litle twitch while doing a small part of his chest, but he stopped when i said No, so it was pretty smooth sailing.

rainbow
July 9th, 2008, 08:20 PM
Hee hee....I was wondering if he stood still too and that's amazing for a border collie. :thumbs up